Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Cincinnati jobs begin to open

18 minutes ago, Cow Bell said:

So far Oak Hills and the once proud MOELLER high school. Moeller will now be going on their 4th coach in as many years. Will Indiana coaches be moving EAST

If I were Moeller, I would be talking to Kyle Ralph about coming back home to Cincinnati.

The Moeller opening isn't a big surprise.  Cathedral played them early in the season, actually Moeller's first game, and it was ugly.  Moeller turned the ball over 8 times in the game!  I'm not sure in my 60+ years I've seen 8 TO's in a game, maybe even by both teams total.  On the surface it looked like they had some talent, but they seemed very disorganized.  Checking their scores during the season, it looks like they never became too organized.  It's a shame because that's a school with great tradition.

3 hours ago, Cow Bell said:

Ralf is setting Indiana football on fire...he may want to wait for Xaiver job to open. Moeller is a major rebuild job not saying that Ralf could not do it though. But there is something to be said for going home.

Seeing as his wife is from New Pal I don't see that happening.   That said his biggest challenge is coming up next year with 22 seniors on this years team with a roster size in the upper 50s lots of talent is graduating. 

1 hour ago, dmizers3 said:

Seeing as his wife is from New Pal I don't see that happening.   That said his biggest challenge is coming up next year with 22 seniors on this years team with a roster size in the upper 50s lots of talent is graduating. 

He’s clearly demonstrated the ability to reload rather than rebuild. They haven’t lost more than 1 game in a season since 2012.

7 minutes ago, Bobref said:

He’s clearly demonstrated the ability to reload rather than rebuild. They haven’t lost more than 1 game in a season since 2012.

100% agree this will just be the most he's lost by far from 1 season to the next.   But the program he's developed is pretty deep especially accounting for the size of school New Pal is.

4 hours ago, Bobref said:

The challenge is gone at New Pal.  Time to climb another mountain.   It's too bad the HHC can't put up a better fight.   As New Pal improves, the conference gets progressively worse and the gap widens even further.