Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The long awaited New Pal vs Cathedral matchup

1 hour ago, SEXYMOFO said:

I think you are all missing  WCgrad92 point he wasn't saying any 6A team he was referring to Avon 

Avon had a handful of close victories this season...saying they’d trash those teams is beyond a stretch.

29 minutes ago, dmizers3 said:

See @Temptation post. Clearly your definition of 75% differs from the rest of the planet. 

“At LEAST 75 percent.”  

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

Might want to hit up your middle school math teacher.

1:11 mark

https://youtu.be/GOcK-6ytmVc

Hate having to hijack a thread about the 5A game of the year with FACTS regarding another topic but this is why the internet can be such a great tool/resource or one that becomes problematic for some.

On one side, ANYONE under an anonymous username can make a claim with little facts to back it up.

On the other, someone like me who is annoyed by the above type of person and who enjoys keeping receipts (as many are doing to me right now regarding the MIC/HCC debate) can call them out and provide evidence regarding many of those claims.

If THAT'S "at least 75 percent full" then I assume you also believe in Big Foot, that the moon landing was a hoax and that the MAC is the deepest conference in college football.

Check please...

Screenshot 2019-11-10 at 10.53.32 AM.png

Screenshot 2019-11-10 at 10.54.13 AM.png

25 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Hate having to hijack a thread about the 5A game of the year with FACTS regarding another topic but this is why the internet can be such a great tool/resource or one that becomes problematic for some.

On one side, ANYONE under an anonymous username can make a claim with little facts to back it up.

On the other, someone like me who is annoyed by the above type of person and who enjoys keeping receipts (as many are doing to me right now regarding the MIC/HCC debate) can call them out and provide evidence regarding many of those claims.

If THAT'S "at least 75 percent full" then I assume you also believe in Big Foot, that the moon landing was a hoax and that the MAC is the deepest conference in college football.

Check please...

Screenshot 2019-11-10 at 10.53.32 AM.png

Screenshot 2019-11-10 at 10.54.13 AM.png

You seem to have a grudge against Warren's Fan base. Did we do somthing to you? The bottom line is that no there may not be as big of crowds at Warren games but when it comes to support the community supports the teams of Warren Central just fine. Weather its local restaurants helping to feed the various sports teams or local bussiness donating money to cover the cost of state championship rings so no family has to fork over money so their kid can have a ring. Last year over 300 fans showed up outside the lockerroom for a send off to LOS for the state title game. Their are alumni online every week from all over the world that wanna know how the teams are doing. So no there may not be alot of fans in the stands on friday nights but that doesn't mean the support isn't there. 

6 minutes ago, Warren05 said:

You seem to have a grudge against Warren's Fan base. Did we do somthing to you? The bottom line is that no there may not be as big of crowds at Warren games but when it comes to support the community supports the teams of Warren Central just fine. Weather its local restaurants helping to feed the various sports teams or local bussiness donating money to cover the cost of state championship rings so no family has to fork over money so their kid can have a ring. Last year over 300 fans showed up outside the lockerroom for a send off to LOS for the state title game. Their are alumni online every week from all over the world that wanna know how the teams are doing. So no there may not be alot of fans in the stands on friday nights but that doesn't mean the support isn't there. 

Nope, once again imagined “disrespect” on your part.

I responded to a CENTER GROVE poster making a claim that BOTH sides were “at least 75 percent full” and then posted photos of BOTH sides of bleachers.

This eventually has to get old for you, correct?

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Nope, once again imagined “disrespect on your part.”

I responded to a CENTER GROVE poster making a claim that BOTH sides were “at least 75 percent full” and then posted photos of BOTH sides of bleachers.

This eventually has to get old for you, correct?

Was the person talking about at the beginning of the game or end or at half time?  Not all fans can be at the game right at kickoff. 

I didnt say you disrespected anyone in my last post just asked if you have a problem with the fan base bc it seems like you do? 

Oh and no  defending Warren never get old 

Edited by Warren05

3 minutes ago, Warren05 said:

Was the person talking about at the beginning of the game or end or at half time?  Not all fans can be at the game right at kickoff. 

I didnt say you disrespected anyone in my last post just asked if you have a problem with the fan base bc it seems like you do? 

You’d have to DOUBLE the folks in those two graphics to get anywhere close to 75 percent.  Some folks may have arrived late but not THAT many.

I have a problem with the choreographed disrespect card that some (including yourself) seem to default to when someone says anything slightly negative about your team’s chances in a game, crowd size, etc...  It’s nauseating.

Man 6A and 5A like stealing each other’s thunder in the opposite classes’ thread.

1 minute ago, Temptation said:

Back to the topic.  Let’s get some game predictions.

Over/Under Total Points?

More Yards (Edwards passing/Spegal rushing)?

Final Score?

Others?

Under 40 points total 

21-14 Cathedral

Edited by cg_holmeaid

12 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Back to the topic.  Let’s get some game predictions.

Over/Under Total Points?

More Yards (Edwards passing/Spegal rushing)?

Final Score?

Others?

I hate predicting when my team is involved.  That said the last 2 times I wasn't very confident in the Dragons getting a win, they rolled.   Definitely don't expect that:

New Pal   35

Cathedral  31

7 minutes ago, irishfootball1906 said:

Haha, thats funny. YOu obviously didnt read the stat sheet sir...

Sorry, Cathedral had 26 more total yards, everything else I said was accurate sure looks like a potential blow out to me, by Chatard that is if the don't turn it over

IMG_20191110_124236.jpg

Edited by dmizers3
Correction

1 hour ago, dmizers3 said:

Sorry, Cathedral had 26 more total yards, everything else I said was accurate sure looks like a potential blow out to me, by Chatard that is if the don't turn it over

IMG_20191110_124236.jpg

You weren’t at the game. Cathedral botched a couple of red zone trips inside the 10 including a couple missed FGs. They scored 3 points on 3 red zone trips in the first half. 2/3 Chatard’s TO’s came late after Cathedral had the decided lead. Stop reading box scores, they only show numbers.

• Disdain 1

15 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

You weren’t at the game. Cathedral botched a couple of red zone trips inside the 10 including a couple missed FGs. They scored 3 points on 3 red zone trips in the first half. 2/3 Chatard’s TO’s came late after Cathedral had the decided lead. Stop reading box scores, they only show numbers.

Well actually I was and both 4th quarter picks occurred inside the Irish 30 and only 1 after the Irish had a 10 point lead, but whatever makes feel better. 

As if most folks involved in Indiana high school football needed another reason to dislike Cathedral...we get these two bozos...

The gift that just keeps on giving...

Chatard / Cathedral game was a very good game and you trying to make it more or less while sitting in your mom's basement is hilarious. Both programs are having a great year. That game could have gone a lot of different ways, but at the end, Cathedral won. Props. Both schools could be at LOS in a few weeks, who knows.

I have to admit that I wasn't sold on Cathedral at the beginning of the year, but they have athletes with tons of speed which covers for some of the fundamental flaws and execution. I think the New Pal game will be incredible and I really could see either team winning. New Pal will grind it and if they can stop the big plays, then I like their chances to win based on consistency of play. However, a couple of big plays by the Irish changes everything, so it will be a contest for sure.

This time of year makes for some fun Friday nights!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Temptation said:

As if most folks involved in Indiana high school football needed another reason to dislike Cathedral...we get these two bozos...

The gift that just keeps on giving...

Agreed, and I take full responsibility for feeding the trolls. Sorry I can't help myself sometimes. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, indycoach10 said:

Weren't you the poster trashing Cathedral earlier in the year? Oh how the turn tables.

Yes, yes he was! Prime example why I don’t understand why some engage this poster. Thread turned South! Onward and Upward. Not sure I can credit anyone who thinks this will be a 21 point margin. Could it maybe, however everything points to a tight game!