Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The long awaited New Pal vs Cathedral matchup

7 hours ago, LC_Bears_04 said:

New Palestine will win this game because they will control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

So you don't think Cathedral's Offensive line and Defensive front 7 are good enough to compete with New Palestine's Offensive line and Defensive front 7?

I only ask because this is the first that I have seen of a mention of controlling the line of scrimmage. I think it is definitely a worthy topic. of discussion. I have thought of it all week but haven't mentioned much. It is so hard to judge because both teams have fantastic Defensive front 7 D-line and LB's. Both teams have terrific Offensive lines that move really well. Cathedral may be a little bigger on both lines, but regardless both play fantastic. Good point and topic to bring up @LC_Bears_04

9 hours ago, CaptainHook said:

Read this yesterday Captain! Great story and great young man! Thank you for sharing it on here for everyone else to see, well worth the read!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Olympian06 said:

Weird, I thought you were going to the Bloomington South vs Floyd Game? 

Or is it your way of saying “hey pay attention to the other South Regional game” 

So, if you want me to go to your game,Concession offerings is a very important factor for my attendance of these regional games. You have your own personal reasons for the game you are going to attend.I am not concerned about the contests, all will be good. You can't tell me, one will be better than the other, so defining factor is the rib tips, ribeye sandwich, large polish with onions and peppers, etc..... and oh, the popcorn must be fresh. Just a few things that push me to one game or the other.

12 hours ago, dmizers3 said:

Steak, ribs, crab legs...the usual high school concessions stuff

Sounds about on par for an Indianapolis doughnut county,  urban sprawl based,  government school.  Probably pretty expensive as well.

18 minutes ago, Footballking16 said:

Wait till you see the smorgasbord at the tailgate Muda

Yeah, who needs a concession stand when the there's an outstanding tailgate with all the fixings!

8 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

Everyone loves sushi!!

Only if it's cooked.😋

6 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Not a cocktail person really.  Got any good beer?

Middle class and upper middle class people only drink White Claws and Trulys these days. I'll have a couple cases of Bud heavies, but unfortunately, they are usually the last untouched soldiers in the cooler by post game. 

16 minutes ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy1 said:

Middle class and upper middle class people only drink White Claws and Trulys these days. I'll have a couple cases of Bud heavies, but unfortunately, they are usually the last untouched soldiers in the cooler by post game. 

Ughh. I won't drink this "beer" but I can see being a staple at tailgates:

PBR-99pack.png?w=980&q=75

14 minutes ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy1 said:

All pre-sale tickets for both New Pal and Cathedral are officially sold out. Getting the gear on now. Let's go Irish!! I believe that is around 8500 tickets total. A tidy, little income for the IHSAA for this game. 

Would love to be at this one!!! Work/travel will keep me away but hoping I can find a stream to watch it on...