Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The long awaited New Pal vs Cathedral matchup

23 minutes ago, Cappy said:

Would love to be at this one!!! Work/travel will keep me away but hoping I can find a stream to watch it on...

Video: IHSAAtv.org
Audio: NewPalRadio.com

2 hours ago, PHJIrish said:

Yeah, who needs a concession stand when the there's an outstanding tailgate with all the fixings!

To say these two schools have incredible tailgating scenes would be an understatement. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cg_holmeaid said:

Rumor has it that Charlie Spegal drives a Lamborghini to school. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

While I’m going to deny this without knowing for sure, his parents have a GIGANTIC house... They could probably afford it honestly. 

13 minutes ago, Von2Rov said:

I'm sure there will be fans of all sorts there.  This is the biggest matchup since Sylvester/Dolph

IrishLineMomma sighting? I have to admit when I was working at the Bloomington H-T, I took an early lunch to join the Cathedral tailgate at BHSS in 2014 for some great brauts! Good times, but someone had to get back to the desk. 

Good luck to both teams. Big night for our own @crimsonace1

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, dmizers3 said:

So I'm walking in and I legit just walked by 2 guys scalping tickets to this game for $10 each.

Ha, Warren Central vs New Albany basketball a few years ago with Romeo in Seymour some people paid $75-$85 a ticket to get in. 

10 minutes ago, dmizers3 said:

So I'm walking in and I legit just walked by 2 guys scalping tickets to this game for $10 each.

Take a picture of the crowd right now if you can. I bet it’s filling up even an hour ahead of time. 

24 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Ha, Warren Central vs New Albany basketball a few years ago with Romeo in Seymour some people paid $75-$85 a ticket to get in. 

Take a picture of the crowd right now if you can. I bet it’s filling up even an hour ahead of time. 

24 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Visitors side "at least" 75% full already 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dmizers3 said:

Visitors side "at least" 75% full already 

If you look right now at the WC vs CG game the WC side is “at least 75%” full right now. And I bet you’ve been waiting to use that 🤣🤣

Edited by cg_holmeaid