Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sorry 3A Teams...

2 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

I doubt this team is better than the 2004 Chatard team but think as you want. With teenagers anything can happen. 

True but not sure why we’re trying to make some sort of comparison to 15 years ago...

50 minutes ago, Temptation said:

True but not sure why we’re trying to make some sort of comparison to 15 years ago...

It's the last time I've heard Chatard described as unbeatable, and debeatedly the best team in school history. Let's see how the next two weeks play out and then we will have a nice discussion leading up to the state finals. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hhpatriot04 said:

It's the last time I've heard Chatard described as unbeatable, and debeatedly the best team in school history. Let's see how the next two weeks play out and then we will have a nice discussion leading up to the state finals. 

Good call.

1 hour ago, jakone said:

Concordia will show up this ain't their first rodeo. They won state by 42 pts. a few years back. Having said that Sagarin favors Chatard by 29.

Yeah, unfortunately though this isn't 2016. If it was, Chatard would be in for a rude awakening. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Coach Hanson said:

That 2016 Concordia team was truly something special in 3A. I think that Chatard’s playoff run this year from now to the state finals will be similar when it comes to having lopsided wins over good 3A teams. Will be interesting to watch though!

I agree. I like Concordia, but they are no match for Chatard this year. 

2 hours ago, Cow Bell said:

A Catholic school favored to win a state championship...surprise surprise..what recruiting can get you...you should be so proud

In a word to summarize this....STUPID. Well, lets also go with uneducated.

There are schools who recruit, no doubt. However, I assure you that Chatard is not one of them. As a matter of fact the coaches are instructed to not bring up the school or program to grade school players...even with other schools right there touting their program and even to kids who are in parochial schools who should go to the north deanery high school.

So, we are proud and I laugh at your comment. Sour grapes, I guess. Or, as I said earlier, perhaps just a stupid comment without any back up. Unless you have some to offer, of course.

• Like 1

Trojan 88 I must have struck a nerve... I laugh not at your comments but only feel sorrow for you and those who wear blinders; thinking when Catholic schools hand out Leadership scholarships that this is not recruiting...you and others Must be like the man who once said ......STUPID IS HAS STUPID DOES!

• Haha 1

On 11/9/2019 at 6:20 PM, superjay said:

Good thing they sent you north to avoid Danville!  

The Warriors are still alive in 3A and play Vincennes Lincoln this Friday.  Could either of these challenge Chatard this year?  Danville out coached and out played Chatard in 2016 and dominated Chatard in 2017, but not sure this is the same Danville team based on their record and scores this year.  

I think Stink Town and HH could both give the Trojans a game in LOS

7 minutes ago, mykidssportsfan said:

Curious - does Chatard have a lot of outstanding seniors or will they continue to be strong over the next couple of years?

I've heard their recruiting class is top notch next year so I expect they will be good for a while.  ( 🙂  I kid.  I kid.)  

Edited by HereComesTheBoom
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Cow Bell said:

A Catholic school favored to win a state championship...surprise surprise..what recruiting can get you...you should be so proud

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!  Old school GID is back!  The absolute worst thing about the success factor has been what it has done to this website.  It is so &%%$ing boring now.  Back in the old days, there would be 5 - 10 threads going on at the same time over the Public-P/P issue.  We would reach 10, 12 pages before a moderator shut it down.  When was the last time a moderator shut down a thread?  It doesn't happen nearly enough.  HERE WE GO:

Well said, Cow Bell.  Stupid.  But well said. 

[Now you insult me, a few other Publics will jump in, then, I'll insult you and a few other P/P's will jump in.  This is going to be so much fun!  Yes!  It is back, baby!]  

• Like 2
  • Haha 5