K9, K9, K9  7.8.9

That's your opinion quite surely not mine

My talents of rhyme are quick and carefree

A Tigers' football mission I truly don't see

Doomed and "Yooned" is no way to go

Saturday night the Patriots will put on a show

A team 11 strong geared up for a fight

The  Pit and your boys, season over....good night

P74....The EIAC owns this GID lingo.  Though imitation is a form of flattery....you can't out clown the STC Crew!

Stick to your own style, man.

The Dirtyburg will be ready and hospitable for you Spencer Co folks....but come Saturday game time the hospitality ends and Tigre shows the Patsy's what Stinktown is saying.

EIAC forever.....Santa's Candy Castle, Lincoln Logs and Florence Henderson never! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, SEAL_63 said:

I’m going assume this is the same Strong’s that has a place in Newport KY? If so..Wonderful Vodka sauce pizza and a real unique set up. The pizzeria is actually in a residential home. Not sure what L’ burg’s is like. 

Yes, same people.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lysander said:

Every other year in HS football, I would be on the field in Greyhound green and white to receive a Tiger butt-kicking.

Even so, it’s a special place.  Dick Meador was prowling the sidelines then rather than being the namesake.

Two great traditions playing at a classic venue.this weekend.

Saturday, huh?  I may have to ask my better half permission to attend. 

She used to be on the sidelines back in those days, as well, in her green and white Greyhound cheerleader uniform.

Back in the Jurassic era.

Yeah..... that Dick Meador Tiger Team we played was the hardest hitting team we played..... period..... and that says alot..... 3 spinal fusions now.. and counting... can testify to that sched...... didnt help that we a team of flyweights...... lol

• Like 2

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3

Stink was sitting on the hill during most of those Meador games.

My pops was part of the Arch Street Gang and all they would do is drink, drink, drink.

The Tigers have always loved to hit and it even feels different in the "PIT"

The Pat's call their place the Jungle, but for us that is just a place to be social.

The game will be played on a field that is the correct "width" and both teams will be physical and  hit, hit, hit. 

12 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Runner, Runner, Runner 1.2.3.

You come on Friday and you will see

but it won't be at a football game cause we are playing Saturday!

The Clown will show you a good time

We'll hit Boogie and Connies and you will be surprised

So come on up and bring a friend or two, we'll drink Tiger BL's

and get up on Saturday without hitting snooze!

Chris Green Forever - Jay Cutler Never! (just kidding) Cutler has a better career than our man Greenbean!

I love me some boogie nights!

Man- I can’t hardly decipher all this vocabulary coming from Eastern Indiana...you all speak a different language over there?!? 

What can the Patriots expect facing Lawrenceburg?? They still doing the ol Single Wing they were running when big Parris was there?? Sounds like they may have opened the offense up and have been running more Spread stuff?? Who is their one loss to?? 

A fan from South Dearborn should not probably be speaking on what the Tigers can do, but I did see them first hand destroy my Knights who were solid this year. I am with you Jets, I live down here in "River Rat City" as STC calls it, so unless you are familiar with all their lingo, it gets confusing. The Tigers usually have 3 or 4 receivers on the field and will use a fullback and running back. All their receivers are good. People focus on Yoon, but according to Stink he missed half the season to work at "Yoon's Rub", I think he was hurt, but that is my opinion, so other receivers developed. Big Parris is wrecking stuff at Michigan, but from the sounds of it, maybe he can spare a few hours Saturday to help the Tigers defense. The Tigers got beat opening week by East Central. I went to that game instead of driving all the way to Seymour and it was a good game with a great environment. KFI expects the same Saturday. What can the Stink Boys & fans expect to see from Heritage? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KFI said:

A fan from South Dearborn should not probably be speaking on what the Tigers can do, but I did see them first hand destroy my Knights who were solid this year. I am with you Jets, I live down here in "River Rat City" as STC calls it, so unless you are familiar with all their lingo, it gets confusing. The Tigers usually have 3 or 4 receivers on the field and will use a fullback and running back. All their receivers are good. People focus on Yoon, but according to Stink he missed half the season to work at "Yoon's Rub", I think he was hurt, but that is my opinion, so other receivers developed. Big Parris is wrecking stuff at Michigan, but from the sounds of it, maybe he can spare a few hours Saturday to help the Tigers defense. The Tigers got beat opening week by East Central. I went to that game instead of driving all the way to Seymour and it was a good game with a great environment. KFI expects the same Saturday. What can the Stink Boys & fans expect to see from Heritage? 

Just boring old power Wishbone, assignment football. You can't try to blitz or predict against the Wishbone. 

58 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Just boring old power Wishbone, assignment football. You can't try to blitz or predict against the Wishbone. 

1 minute ago, StinkTownClown said:

Boney, Bone, Bone 1.2.3.

Stink Town back in the day would run the same thing!

Bone to Left, Bone to the Right, if you don't stop it teams run it all night!

I’d say only about 10% of HH’s offensive sets come out of the Bone. Most of the time- you’re gonna have a 2 Wing set...one in motion most every play. 90% run based offense...some big ol boys touting that rock, and one of the better athletes in Indiana running the controls at the QB position. (Reminds me so much of Winchell when he used to pull the ball out of the FB’s belly and take off)Although I’m not entirely certain if he is playing at 100%...but even still- his 80% is pretty damn good. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jets said:

I’d say only about 10% of HH’s offensive sets come out of the Bone. Most of the time- you’re gonna have a 2 Wing set...one in motion most every play. 90% run based offense...some big ol boys touting that rock, and one of the better athletes in Indiana running the controls at the QB position. (Reminds me so much of Winchell when he used to pull the ball out of the FB’s belly and take off)Although I’m not entirely certain if he is playing at 100%...but even still- his 80% is pretty damn good. 

Dirtyburg is all about stopping that Wing-Bone Running attack!  Just ask KFI...

BTW, KFI...good to hear from you!  From the description above....sounds alot like your coveted DW!

If Patsy's strength is the Wing-Bone Running attack and the one of the Burg-Boyz strength is stopping it.....it's gonna be fun to watch.

I will say....Patsy best have a loaded D-2nd-ary else they'll find themselves a couple score down....and we all know the Wing-Bone Running attack isn't designed to play catch-up.

STC....I'll see you Saturday afternoon in the Jungle, shouldn't be hard to find you....just need to sniff once or twice for the scent of Connie's and follow the trail....I'll bring you some BLs....but you know I stick with the mash. 

26 minutes ago, troyfan said:

I will say....Patsy best have a loaded D-2nd-ary else they'll find themselves a couple score down....and we all know the Wing-Bone Running attack isn't designed to play catch-up.

According to @DaveMosbey, the Patriots have 22 interceptions this season, with a few other missed opportunities.  IMO, that's a pretty decent secondary.  I'm sure GS or Southridge folk might be able to comment more about the strength of our secondary.  Keep in mind, in a couple of games vs those two teams there was a lot of prevent defense being played to keep the clock moving with big leads.  Is it Saturday yet?!?!

Edited by HereComesTheBoom

Boom, Boom, Boom Let's go back to my room......(man that is an awesome song)!!!

Boom, no clue here so don't drop the boom on me, but what type of teams are they playing? Everyone knows about the Golden Southern Boy from Gibson, but did Gibson throw it a ton against the Pats or did they try to run?

Double 22's that is a good number of INT's. Just seems like some crazy coaching by teams to still try and throw the ball if we got a "no fly" zone back there. 

18 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Boom, Boom, Boom Let's go back to my room......(man that is an awesome song)!!!

Boom, no clue here so don't drop the boom on me, but what type of teams are they playing? Everyone knows about the Golden Southern Boy from Gibson, but did Gibson throw it a ton against the Pats or did they try to run?

Double 22's that is a good number of INT's. Just seems like some crazy coaching by teams to still try and throw the ball if we got a "no fly" zone back there. 

Mic check, Mic check, GO 812 .. I can't believe I am responding to one of Bozo's crew ... call them other coaches crazy, say they had no clue, those teams got down and had to throw it aroun'. 

I'm no rhymer ... it's not what what I do ... but if you want if you want to bring up strength of schedule, I'm pretty sure you'll lose that one too!  

1 hour ago, troyfan said:

Dirtyburg is all about stopping that Wing-Bone Running attack!  Just ask KFI...

BTW, KFI...good to hear from you!  From the description above....sounds alot like your coveted DW!

If Patsy's strength is the Wing-Bone Running attack and the one of the Burg-Boyz strength is stopping it.....it's gonna be fun to watch.

STC....I'll see you Saturday afternoon in the Jungle, shouldn't be hard to find you....just need to sniff once or twice for the scent of Connie's and follow the trail....I'll bring you some BLs....but you know I stick with the mash. 

I’d be careful trying to compare a 12-0 Patriot squad to a South Dearborn team. Know nothing about SD, but I’d be willing to bet even if the schemes are similar, Lawrenceburg hasn’t seen anything remotely close to the Patriot ground game and just how they operate. Maybe EC would be more similar in terms of physicality of play??

As far as D...you best bet on throwing it around the lot, cause the Patriot run D is one of the best around. I guess since Lawrenceburg’s QB seems to be dynamic that might add another dimension...but if you think you’re just gonna line up and run it up and down the field😕- I’d be shocked if that was the case. A QB that can make plays with his legs might be the best bet to hurt the Patriot D as if they do have a weak spot on D- their pass rush isn’t what I’d call dynamite. 

Should be interesting how this one plays out as the winner most likely will be playing Danville for a trip to LOS

14 minutes ago, jets said:

I’d be careful trying to compare a 12-0 Patriot squad to a South Dearborn team. Know nothing about SD, but I’d be willing to bet even if the schemes are similar, Lawrenceburg hasn’t seen anything remotely close to the Patriot ground game and just how they operate. Maybe EC would be more similar in terms of physicality of play??

As far as D...you best bet on throwing it around the lot, cause the Patriot run D is one of the best around. I guess since Lawrenceburg’s QB seems to be dynamic that might add another dimension...but if you think you’re just gonna line up and run it up and down the field😕- I’d be shocked if that was the case. A QB that can make plays with his legs might be the best bet to hurt the Patriot D as if they do have a weak spot on D- their pass rush isn’t what I’d call dynamite. 

Should be interesting how this one plays out as the winner most likely will be playing Danville for a trip to LOS

No way I'd ever compare a team I've never seen to a team I have.  My take and point is only that LB faces great ground and pound teams all season long....some run a version of the Wing-Bone-T, some don't....The Stinktown Crew knows how to prepare for it...and plan to defend against it.  Whether or not that translates into stopping the mighty Pats Wing-Bone-T....we shall see. Athleticism and talent looks to be the main factor.

The Pats D is ranked #2 in State in points allowed.  No denying they are good.  LBs QB has a gun and fast wheels...once they ID a weakness they will exploit it....again and again.

BTW...my reference to the Wing-Bone-T is not meant as a knock...It's just easier to roll those mis-direction type offenses up into my "Wing-Bone-T" phrase . When executed properly they are a thing of beauty!

You know I’ve been reading a lot of these LB post (especially STC) questioning “who” we play and then kind of talking down about our schedule. HH is 12-0 and played two teams three teams this season with below .500 records. Conversely the twelve teams that the Tigers have played , maybe 4 teams were above .500.  So to put it politely I kind of sick already of reading things how LB plays such a tough schedule with a defense that stuffs good running teams and an offense that destroys good teams!!!

Maybe instead of referring to a very good Heritage Hills team as Patsys or whatever you call them............Refer to your weak a$$ schedule as Patsys!!!

Ding, Ding, Ding there’s the bell boys....fight is on I’m here all week!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

You know I’ve been reading a lot of these LB post (especially STC) questioning “who” we play and then kind of talking down about our schedule. HH is 12-0 and played two teams three teams this season with below .500 records. Conversely the twelve teams that the Tigers have played , maybe 4 teams were above .500.  So to put it politely I kind of sick already of reading things how LB plays such a tough schedule with a defense that stuffs good running teams and an offense that destroys good teams!!!

Maybe instead of referring to a very good Heritage Hills team as Patsys or whatever you call them............Refer to your weak a$$ schedule as Patsys!!!

P74, the EIAC fans give every team they face a nickname to kinda get under the skin....calm down. 

The seasonal records mean nothing!  12-0 = 0-0 this week and the next....and the next!

Don't hang your hat on the last 12-weeks and don't let our style fry your shorts.

Hope you make the trip to Stinktown this weekend...I promise you'll enjoy the EIAC hospitality.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HereComesTheBoom said:

According to @DaveMosbey, the Patriots have 22 interceptions this season, with a few other missed opportunities.  IMO, that's a pretty decent secondary.  I'm sure GS or Southridge folk might be able to comment more about the strength of our secondary.  Keep in mind, in a couple of games vs those two teams there was a lot of prevent defense being played to keep the clock moving with big leads.  Is it Saturday yet?!?!

HH has forced 30 Turnovers 23 Interceptions and 7 fumbles and their opponents have forced 8 ( 1 interception and 7 fumbles )  Giving the Patriots a +22 turnover ratio. 

1 hour ago, Patriot 74 said:

According to Sagarin  computer rating the HH schedule is ranked 143rd in the state and Lawrenceburgs schedule is ranked 184   and that's including East Central which has a overall rating of 38th in the state a few spots ahead of HH.