Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Heritage Hills 12-0 at Lawrenceburg 11-1

4 minutes ago, oldtimeqb said:

I turned it on at half. What happened to Lawrenceburg’s QB? They said they had the backup in.

He fumbled, then had 2 Patriots land on top of him, he was down for awhile, then they said on the broadcast he wouldn't return.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Paladin said:

The party is over, congrats Pats... Looking forward to the meeting between Danville and HH. Just like L'burg, it will be the first meeting between these two teams.. stands to reason though, with Danville a central indiana team and the Pats about as far south as you can go in the hoosier state. Should be a good one, any opinions????

Vincennes had success moving on the ground against Danville. Of course this bodes well for HH. If you get behind though, good luck throwing it. Much talent in their secondary. 

Congrats to HH on a regional title 

Stink. Stink. Stink 123 this the last message you’ll hear from me!! 
Great facility!! Great atmosphere! Two very good teams leaving it all on the field!!

Congrats Tigers on a great season!

Way to go Patriots!!

Stink I’ll catch you next time at Connie’s for a BL!! Long drive!! 

Very disappointed to not be able to see this game played out with the Tigers at full strength.

Lawrenceburg looked like the better team to me in the first half, but you can't fumble the ball away like that and win very often. Ref calling Gavin Yoon out of bounds on the catch at the 2yd line was adding insult to (future) injury at that point. (Clearly the wrong call and backed up by replay. A big game changer.) It happens, I get it, disappointing nonetheless.

When Garrett Yoon (QB) walked out at half without a helmet the writing was on the wall for this Tiger team. 

Congrats to all the Tiger players (especially the seniors) on a great season.

Good luck to HH in the playoffs. Looks like you have a great chance to make it to the oil can in Indy, but I don't think anyone is beating Chatard.

Edited by TheLip2

20 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Yeah, for sure at full strength the score would have been 22-0 L'burg wins... what a shame L'burg got cheated by the refs. I hate it when the best team always loses, that HH was just lucky, L'burg is clearly the better team. I feel cheated by the outcome of this game!

What a donkey. Nobody said that or even implied it...

37 minutes ago, TheLip2 said:

Very disappointed to not be able to see this game played out with the Tigers at full strength.

Lawrenceburg looked like the better team to me in the first half, but you can't fumble the ball away like that and win very often. Ref calling Gavin Yoon out of bounds on the catch at the 2yd line was adding insult to (future) injury at that point. (Clearly the wrong call and backed up by replay. A big game changer.) It happens, I get it, disappointing nonetheless.

When Garrett Yoon (QB) walked out at half without a helmet the writing was on the wall for this Tiger team. 

Good luck to HH in the playoffs. Looks like you have a great chance to make it to the oil can in Indy, but I don't think anyone is beating Chatard.

No way the replay shows if Gavin Yoon's foot was on the line or not on that play. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, TheLip2 said:

Let’s be real clear about thing.....Yoon played the entire first half AND zero points were scored!! Not sure how you can be behind 7-0 and look like the better team. 

Last time.....great season Tigers!! Two great teams tonight!!

I'm only making this last post...

First, I didn't say L'burg would have won.

What I did say...

1) Sorry, it didn't play out full strength. HH never really stopped the Tigers in the first half, turnovers hurt. I expect Tigers would have continued to move the ball in the second half. What would have happened?

2) L'burg looked better in the first half sans the turnovers. Really don't know how you objectively argue with this.

3) There was a bad call that changed the complexion of the game, due to the nature of the call and position on the field. I wasn't bashing the officials and it wasn't the primary point of the post. (I said it was "adding insult to (future) injury.") I also said it happens, but that doesn't change the fact it did. 

The primary point was that I was sorry it didn't play out full strength. Too bad Patriots fans can't acknowledge that fact might have changed things due to the importance of the QB in L'burgs system and the kind of year the young man had. (Not to mention the Tigers success moving the ball in the first half.)

16 minutes ago, TheLip2 said:

What I did say...

1) Sorry, it didn't play out full strength. HH never really stopped the Tigers in the first half, turnovers hurt. I expect Tigers would have continued to move the ball in the second half. What would have happened?

2) L'burg looked better in the first half sans the turnovers. Really don't know how you objectively argue with this.

3) There was a bad call that changed the complexion of the game, due to the nature of the call and position on the field. I wasn't bashing the officials and it wasn't the primary point of the post. (I said it was "adding insult to (future) injury.") I also said it happens, but that doesn't change the fact it did. 

The primary point was that I was sorry it didn't play out full strength. Too bad Patriots fans can't acknowledge that fact might have changed things due to the importance of the QB in L'burgs system and the kind of year the young man had. (Not to mention the Tigers success moving the ball in the first half.)

I’m making this my LAST post as well:

1) Moving the football without scoring means absolutely nothing in football!! All it means is your offense is good between the 20s.

2)Calls impact the game at all times.  HH moving the ball twice and get first downs negated due to holding calls!!

3) Turnovers happen!! Take care of the ball quit whining about it!! 
4) Heritage Hills looked better the first half they were winning!!

5) It sucks the young QB went down!! Still does not change the fact that HH scores 21 and had on cruise control!!

Lastly....HH fans are pretty knowledgeable fans! To assume we didn’t the importance of your QB is folly!! Good player...still no difference in the game.

Good night Lips!! 

Edited by Patriot 74

1 hour ago, TheLip2 said:

What I did say...

Heritage Hills wasn't at full strength either we lost Gavin Vaal in the Gibson Southern game and at the time he was 3rd on the team in Tackles, 3rd in rushing yards, 2nd in kick return yards and 2nd in punt returns...

I said going in the biggest difference in these two teams was take away's after tonight the Patriots have a plus 25 Turnover ratio, Lawrenceburg has a -3 .

Yes losing the QB was huge and it stinks but when he was in there his numbers weren't exactly Steller  6 of 12 passing for 89 yards and 12 rushes for 28 yards a average of 2.3 yards per carry.

Burd was held to 51 yards on 17 carry's a 3.0 average.

Great season Lawrenceburg and as far as the Patriots I'm guessing very few teams if any have played 3 straight top 10 teams in the playoffs this season   and won all 3...On top of that just like 2000 Heritage Hills will play 1st round of sectional, 2nd round of sectional, regional and semi state all on the road.

P.S. Hearing Welcome To The Jingle  playing and the huge HH following made it seem like home.i  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, DaveMosbey said:

I said going in the biggest difference in these two teams was take away's after tonight the Patriots have a plus 25 Turnover ratio, Lawrenceburg has a -3 .

Agreed, but didn't think they would come on fumbles if they happened.

23 minutes ago, TheLip2 said:

Is this better?

20191116_232626.jpg

Yes much better view!! Mind you not at the 2 but still in good shape!

I guess my point on the situation is this...don’t get on here after both teams played their guts out and claim the Tigers were the better team in any half. It sucks because Lawrenceburg had a nice team. But don’t ever take credit away from a team who won 22-0!!!  Last MIC DROP

• Like 4