Jump to content
DaveMosbey

Heritage Hills 12-0 at Lawrenceburg 11-1

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

All the misdirection, deception offensive schemes belonged to Grandpa. Really isn't that hard to defend if you know what to key. The entire system banks on players getting undisciplined and not following their reads. A couple "no ball" sessions is all it takes to take the "magic" out of it. 

Man I am sooooooooooo glad that NO ONE in this area is good at defense and making the right read!!  Counting my blessings right now that all ten teams that we have played are undisciplined and can't make proper reads!!  

Patriot Nation we are in for a LONG night Saturday cause Coffin Boy and them Burg Putty Cats got MAGIC on their side!!!!!!!

Edited by Patriot 74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patriot 74 said:

Man I am sooooooooooo glad that NO ONE in this area is good at defense and making the right read!!  Counting my blessings right now that all ten teams that we have played are undisciplined and can't make proper read!!  

Glad you said it. No one is claiming that the Pats play a tough schedule! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

Glad you said it. No one is claiming that the Pats play a tough schedule! 

I said what you implied. 

It's like Lt. Dan......you got magic legs.  I am to assume that the boyz from the Burg got some magic potion that you speak of to stop the run.....should I cancel my room reservation Coffin Clown??  Sounds like I'm wasting my time and money if your magical prophecy is true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

It is what it is Clowny clown!!  We don't need to throw against the bad teams to pads our stats like the boyz from the Burg do.  But when the Patriots show up Saturday.....AND they WILL show up Saturday......we may just throw it all night on those little pussy cats from the Burg just because we can!!

One question Clownboy???  Is EC still playing football???  Or did they give up their cat crushin' pads to go play hoops?? Cause I'm thinking EC in PAC is like a 6-3 team maybe 7-2 if they have a good night.......

Ding, Ding, Ding Round 4

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3

little pussy cats, no we're not at Connies

Throw it on the Burg just because you say you can

if you are promoting that, then you are a delusional fan!

Clownboy, I love the new name, but don't fool yourself the PAC would not be able to stop the Trojan Train!

Ding, Ding, Dong, you say Round 4, but don't worry, STC has many more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, HereComesTheBoom said:

Everyone has a plan until they get popped in the mouth or ran over!  Those keys then suddenly get hard to remember or blurry.  

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3

Now we got Mike Tyson, nope, it's just TheBoom quoting!

image.jpeg.5790c90c597ac516e8892615f1c6a650.jpeg

Edited by StinkTownClown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

Is EC still playing football???  Or did they give up their cat crushin' pads to go play hoops?? Cause I'm thinking EC in PAC is like a 6-3 team maybe 7-2 if they have a good night.......

P74, love the passion for your Patriots. I think both teams are in for a battle this Saturday. The Bone is no joke, gave EC fits when Hondaburg ran it. But this comment right here

Image result for donnie you're out of your element gif 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3

Now we got Mike Tyson, nope, it's just TheBoom quoting!

image.jpeg.5790c90c597ac516e8892615f1c6a650.jpeg

Stinky, Stink, 0-1-2

Mike Tythson might be coming for you!  

The Trailer Hills Boyz coming in here talking smack.

Because they play in the PAC!

You're certainly right the EIAC ain't no paradise.

But most importantly, your reputation score is certainly very nice. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fortune Teller said:

P74, love the passion for your Patriots. I think both teams are in for a battle this Saturday. The Bone is no joke, gave EC fits when Hondaburg ran it. But this comment right here

Image result for donnie you're out of your element gif 

K9 must agree....74 lost all Grid cred with that nonsense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Coffin K9 said:

K9 must agree....74 lost all Grid cred with that nonsense!

Lost all Grid cred???????  Let's compare shall we........................

PAC                                                                           EIAC

Heritage Hills 12-0 3A #2                                      East Central   11-1  4A #4

Gibson Southern  9-3  3A  #9                                Lawrenceburg 11-1 3A #4

Southridge  9-3  3A  #8                                          Greensburg     7-5

Forest Park  6-4                                                      South Dearborn 5-5

Tell City 5-5                                                             Franklin Co. 5-5

North Posey  4-6                                                    Batesville  4-7

South Spencer  1-9                                                Rushville  1-9

PIke Central  0-10                                                  Connersville 0-10

 

Let's see here Coffin boy................must be something in the Casket town Kool-Aid today....Like I said and I'll stand by it.....EC 6-3 to 7-2 in this PAC conference this year, cause those Top 3 in the PAC are no joke!!  But we're mincing apples and oranges here cause EC ain't in the PAC......a very very good team I might add.  Think I 'll just stay in my lane bro, not much about elements and things....reminds me of chemistry and science and stuff!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

Lost all Grid cred???????  Let's compare shall we........................

PAC                                                                           EIAC

Heritage Hills 12-0 3A #2                                      East Central   11-1  4A #4

Gibson Southern  9-3  3A  #9                                Lawrenceburg 11-1 3A #4

Southridge  9-3  3A  #8                                          Greensburg     7-5

Forest Park  6-4                                                      South Dearborn 5-5

Tell City 5-5                                                             Franklin Co. 5-5

North Posey  4-6                                                    Batesville  4-7

South Spencer  1-9                                                Rushville  1-9

PIke Central  0-10                                                  Connersville 0-10

 

Let's see here Coffin boy................must be something in the Casket town Kool-Aid today....Like I said and I'll stand by it.....EC 6-3 to 7-2 in this PAC conference this year, cause those Top 3 in the PAC are no joke!!  But we're mincing apples and oranges here cause EC ain't in the PAC......a very very good team I might add.  Think I 'll just stay in my lane bro, not much about elements and things....reminds me of chemistry and science and stuff!!

Comparing conferences is not the same as comparing teams. Top to bottom as a conference yeah the PAC is more balanced and competitive. But saying EC would be 6-3? 

Anyone will tell you EC is a different kind of monster. When you play a team that legitimately has 22 starting players and no one they're trying to hide, coupled with the fact that they're going to pound on you the entire game. EIAC teams have to try and keep it close and hope they can hold on at the end. 

Hype up your Patriots and talk smack to Lawrenceburg. EC has only lost 6 conference games in the past 20 years, if they played in the PAC you'd see a similar outcome. Making comments like that is where you lose credibility, so in your own words

Image result for geico stay in your lane bro gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fortune Teller said:

Comparing conferences is not the same as comparing teams. Top to bottom as a conference yeah the PAC is more balanced and competitive. But saying EC would be 6-3? 

Anyone will tell you EC is a different kind of monster. When you play a team that legitimately has 22 starting players and no one they're trying to hide, coupled with the fact that they're going to pound on you the entire game. EIAC teams have to try and keep it close and hope they can hold on at the end. 

Hype up your Patriots and talk smack to Lawrenceburg. EC has only lost 6 conference games in the past 20 years, if they played in the PAC you'd see a similar outcome. Making comments like that is where you lose credibility, so in your own words

Image result for geico stay in your lane bro gif

Didn't I in fact say I would stay in my lane.......YES   

I also said THIS year 6-3 or 7-2 would be a possibility, taking nothing away from EC and how good they are year in and year out.  If my opinion offends you.......well then it sucks to suck I guess.  To suggest that teams like Gibson Southern, Heritage Hills or Southridge would have to hold on against a team like EC is ludicrous in and of itself.  Sooooooooooo if you think by making a statement about at team playing three ranked teams in it's conference, ( in this case EC) and suggesting that there could be a possibility that said team (EC) could lose 2 or even 3 games is credential damaging....then I am damaged.  Or maybe the better question should be this:  are you that narrow minded to suggest that a lowly southern Indiana country boy might actually be on to something????  

My point is this......a couple of posters on this page have pretty much taken shots at the PAC, and it's inferiority to the EIAC.  I disagree.  That's it....pretty simple.   

With everything being said thus far....should be a fantastic game Saturday.  Can't wait!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StinkTownClown said:

Teller, Teller, Teller 1.2.3.

Stink will tell you, the PAC & EIAC, about the same in regards as teams.

 

Thank you.  I agree.  Just like I can agree to say put HH, SR or GS in the EIAC they all could have losses conversely put the Burg or EC in the PAC they could also have losses!!  WE FINALLY AGREE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

image.jpeg.c91f31283d369574bb3a6d219bd35901.jpeg

For us to be friends????????????  Absolutely

Image result for dumb and dumber memes

Edited by Patriot 74
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stinky, Stink 1.2.3.

How Pats fans will come into the Pit Saturday!

 

 

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CORRECTION!!  How Patriots will show up Saturday!

Image result for Pennywise meme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No dog in this fight but I did see HH play a couple times this year.  Sagarin has them as a 10 point favorite.  Take into consideration home team bias and it goes to 8 point favorite.  I'm taking the Patriots in this one 28-20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that it has anything to do with 2019 PAC and EIAC  but Batesville is the only EIAC team the Patriots have faced but we  knocked them out of Regional 5 straight years.

2001 HH 23 BV 11
2002 HH 41 BV 0
2003 HH 16 BV 12
2004 HH 3  BV 0
2005 HH 46 BV 12

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...