Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2A Regional: Heritage Christian vs. Western Boone

21 hours ago, XStar said:

Heritage Christian really shut down Scecina last night.  Going to take a great game for anyone to beat them.  

Western Boone isn't Scecina. Scecina is much younger then Western Boone. Heritage I think needs to score more then 7 in the first half to have a chance. 

22 hours ago, XStar said:

Heritage Christian really shut down Scecina last night.  Going to take a great game for anyone to beat them.  

Western Boone isn't Scecina. Scecina is much younger then Western Boone. Heritage I think needs to score more then 7 in the first half to have a chance. 

Scecina is much younger then Western Boone. And they in my opinion have to score more then 7 in the first half.

On 11/9/2019 at 7:37 PM, XStar said:

I think Heritage is going to need a great game them self's. They are definitely going too need to score more then 7 in the first half. 

1 hour ago, jets said:

Is the game at WeBo?? If so, better hope for good weather throughout the week. Field can become an issue if any weather comes through 

Not sure it mattered where that game was played last year.  Mud, grass, turf, the moon.......

Plus, as someone else noted, it's an entirely different field than last season.

Edited by XStar

Should be a really good game.  HC QB has thrown for over 2200 yards (31 TDs & 8 Ints) looks like he spreads the ball around to his receivers and has a RB that has ran for over 1800. 

Wright has over 1100 yards passing (20 TDs & 3 Ints) and Webo has several different guys that can run the ball.  Taylor has nearly 850 rushing, Wethington almost 650, Wright has over 400, then you have Irion, Hole, Baird... 

Webo averages 40 a game and gives up 11.  HC Averages 35 a game and gives up 11.  

Looks to be a game on which D can stop the other O.

3 hours ago, 1st_and_10 said:

Webo was absolutely dominant

The MD and TC game isn’t exactly an offensive barn burner right now.  The winners of that game better be on their horse next week based on how Webo is playing.  

Edited by BigTimeDB

I was watching the Western Boone broadcast of this game on YouTube last night.  They were saying that last night's win puts Western Boone in 3A next year.  Is that right?  I always thought they counted the success factor points in specific 2-year cycles and that 2017 and 2018 made one specific cycle and 2019 and 2020 make another.  The person doing the broadcast seemed to think it was any 2 consecutive years,

2017 - 1 point

2018 - 4 points

2019 - at least 2 points

So they were a point short of moving up after last season.  The way I understood the rule was that 2018 doesn't matter anymore and teams won't move again based on success factor until the completion of 2020 when those points are added with 2019.  

Does anyone know for sure?

2 hours ago, XStar said:

I was watching the Western Boone broadcast of this game on YouTube last night.  They were saying that last night's win puts Western Boone in 3A next year.  Is that right?  I always thought they counted the success factor points in specific 2-year cycles and that 2017 and 2018 made one specific cycle and 2019 and 2020 make another.  The person doing the broadcast seemed to think it was any 2 consecutive years,

2017 - 1 point

2018 - 4 points

2019 - at least 2 points

So they were a point short of moving up after last season.  The way I understood the rule was that 2018 doesn't matter anymore and teams won't move again based on success factor until the completion of 2020 when those points are added with 2019.  

Does anyone know for sure?

No they are wrong.  This is the 1st year of the cycle.  2019 & 2020 results will determine 2021 Sectionals & Success factor

• Like 1