Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Center Grove travels to Warren Central

Kinda of wierd these 2 teams meeting for a Reginal and not Semi-state title. These 2 teams have met 4 times in the playoffs since 2010 and are currently tied at 2 wins a peice in those 4 games. Last year Warren won with an amazing goal line stand to hold off the Trojans and continue what would be a magical undrafted state championship season. The Trojans pulled off that exact same scenario in 2015 on the way to their Undeafted state championship year ( they didnt need a goal line stand that year to beat Warren though). 

These 2 teams seem to bring out the best in eachother and I am looking forward to watch this game in person at Warrior Stadium in Friday night. 

Warren has not had a flash offense as in years past this year but the defense outside of the Carmel game has shown up ready to play each week. Center Grove was delt a huge blow when Cardson Steele went down with an injury during the off season and was never able to get on the field. But dispite that set back they have done what they always do and come out each week and play team ball. 

Who do you have winning and what's ur score prediction. 

Warren 17-10 

23 minutes ago, Warren05 said:

Kinda of wierd these 2 teams meeting for a Reginal and not Semi-state title. These 2 teams have met 4 times in the playoffs since 2010 and are currently tied at 2 wins a peice in those 4 games. Last year Warren won with an amazing goal line stand to hold off the Trojans and continue what would be a magical undrafted state championship season. The Trojans pulled off that exact same scenario in 2015 on the way to their Undeafted state championship year ( they didnt need a goal line stand that year to beat Warren though). 

These 2 teams seem to bring out the best in eachother and I am looking forward to watch this game in person at Warrior Stadium in Friday night. 

Warren has not had a flash offense as in years past this year but the defense outside of the Carmel game has shown up ready to play each week. Center Grove was delt a huge blow when Cardson Steele went down with an injury during the off season and was never able to get on the field. But dispite that set back they have done what they always do and come out each week and play team ball. 

Who do you have winning and what's ur score prediction. 

Warren 17-10 

Center Grove by two scores, yeah I said it...

Just now, Temptation said:

Moore has been playing possum with Steele and CG’s young kids are growing up.

21-7 Trojans.

Sweet. I feel bad that Steele has had to have such a tough year this year with the nagging injury. Will be good to see him out on the field if he is able to go on friday. 

Have fun at New Pal and stay warm. 

5 hours ago, Temptation said:

Moore has been playing possum with Steele and CG’s young kids are growing up.

21-7 Trojans.

I’d also say 2 scores. CG should have won the first one. Personally, I think it’s a mistake bringing Steele back at this point. Team chemistry is a thing, and CG has good chemistry right now. Let Steele heal 100% and bring him back next year.

5 minutes ago, Staxawax said:

I’d also say 2 scores. CG should have won the first one. Personally, I think it’s a mistake bringing Steele back at this point. Team chemistry is a thing, and CG has good chemistry right now. Let Steele heal 100% and bring him back next year.

For all we know that could be the case.  Dress him, take him through warm ups, make him a decoy, whatever.

One more thing for Warren to game plan for even if you have no intention of playing him significantly.

41 minutes ago, cg_holmeaid said:

I got 50 on it

The bigger the crowd the better. They will most likely be treated to a hard fought game between 2 excellent programs. Of it's anything like last years semi-state game who ever isnt there will be missing out. Of course the game will prob be on TV so those that are not there can still watch the game just wont experience the atmosphere 

9 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Wait i thought these teams didnt have talent?

It’s more of a numbers game than talent when it comes to Carmel and BD winning their sectionals, whereas CG has just built a machine.  All three did what they were supposed to do.

I promised to punt on this one though...