Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A Regional - Bishop Chatard at Concordia

1 minute ago, Lysander said:

The great thing for smaller schools in the SAC is that you are going to play against a variety of schools that typically are bigger than you, some maybe a lot better.....but you will be better in the end.  The negative is that your probably going to lose a fair amount of those games.

That might not fit well in the video game mindset where if you are losing you just reset the game until you win.  That mind set isn’t isolated to certain kids Concordia, by any means.  That said, I’m no shrink so what do Iknow?

I thought the kids from Concordia played their @sses off last night.....right to the end.  They went down throwing roundhouses.

BTW, Acme was a great recommendation for pregame last night.  Thanks.  Hope our folks weren’t too rowdy and tipped well.  Thanks for ALL of the food recommendations.

I heard there was a very rowdy out of control bunch from Chatard at the Acme last night. Btw, how was the tenderloin?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BTF said:

I heard there was a very rowdy out of control bunch from Chatard at the Acme last night. Btw, how was the tenderloin?

Good size crowd....I was surprised how many showed up when I arrived.   Tenderloin was HUGE....my wife took 1/2 her’s home.  I liked the chili, too.  Called them at Noon to confirm the chili, btw.

Fun time!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lysander said:

Good size crowd....I was surprised how many showed up when I arrived.   Tenderloin was HUGE....my wife took 1/2 her’s home.  I liked the chili, too.  Called them at Noon to confirm the chili, btw.

Fun time!

Glad you enjoyed. The Acme has been around forever. A great spot for the local North Side folks................Snider, Dwenger, and Concordia as well. 

Good luck to Chatard next week. When they scored on their second play from scrimmage last night, I knew the young Cadets were in big trouble. 

• Like 1