Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Who are the teams to watch in Fall of 2019?

1 hour ago, ROGOODGUY08 said:

YOU WILL THIS YEAR!!!!

You got me bro!  So a one time poster goes back to a post I did "with a smiley face" back in January.  Hmmmm smells of a troll, fake poster(ie not really a HH guy) or just a sh!t stirrer.  HH is the favorite in our conference and sectional....everyone knows that!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Titan32 said:

You got me bro!  So a one time poster goes back to a post I did "with a smiley face" back in January.  Hmmmm smells of a troll, fake poster(ie not really a HH guy) or just a sh!t stirrer.  HH is the favorite in our conference and sectional....everyone knows that!  

Come on man!  Stop with the underdog card.  GS is ranked 4th in IFCA = Clearly the favorite!  👀  :classic_blink:

Edited by HereComesTheBoom

2 hours ago, HereComesTheBoom said:

Come on man!  Stop with the underdog card.  GS is ranked 4th in IFCA = Clearly the favorite!  👀  :classic_blink:

No way...undefeated conference champs who “didn’t have their best game” in sectional.  We will relish the underdog status!!

• Kill me now 1

South Adams...............seven loses in a row to Adams Central. Is this the year? Keep an eye on the Starfires!

FW Wayne....................they loose a few key players, but they've improved in each of their first four seasons under Coach Moore. They will be a Top Ten team when it's all said and done with. The SAC is stacked this year. So even a three loss regular season should qualify them for 4a Top Ten status.

2 hours ago, Titan32 said:

No way...undefeated conference champs who “didn’t have their best game” in sectional.  We will relish the underdog status!!

It was a shot at the polls because we all know they mean so much!  :classic_rolleyes:  But, what a desperate attempt at bulletin board material with bringing up that quote.  I would guess most GS folk would say in our regular season game that your boys and coaches "didn't have their best game"?  

Edited by HereComesTheBoom

22 minutes ago, HereComesTheBoom said:

It was a shot at the polls because we all know they mean so much!  :classic_rolleyes:  But, what a desperate attempt at bulletin board material with bringing up that quote.  I would guess most GS folk would say in our regular season game that your boys and coaches "didn't have their best game"?  

Nope...it was our best.  That is why we are the underdog. 😁. It’s already on the board LOL.

On 8/12/2019 at 9:25 PM, Titan32 said:

Nope...it was our best.  That is why we are the underdog. 😁. It’s already on the board LOL.

I don't think either of these teams will need board materials when they face each other this year.  Should be two pretty good teams by week six.  I am leaning towards whichever team scores the most points should win.........

Edited by Patriot 74
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/14/2019 at 9:08 AM, WWFan said:

A little homerism here but I think West Washington could have a great year. 9-3 last year running almost all soph and jrs. 

On a side note prayers and thoughts to Head coach Phillip Bowsman as he suffered a stroke Saturday. All indications (social media) are he is doing well. Regaining movement and feeling on left side of his body. Way too young for this but never want anyone to suffer moments like this.

WOW!  I did not know Coach Bowsman suffered a stroke early in 2019 too.