Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

5A South Semi-State : Bloomington South @ New Palestine

1 hour ago, MuleDriver said:

Bhss defensive  strengths are it's rushing defense. Obviously that is good considering we have to face the all time leading state rusher.   Watching new pals games that are on youtube  they don't have many weaknesses.  Souths d line has some  MIC sized kids on it  but so did cathedral and obviously center grove.   I'm just amazed at how new pal plays the game . They  truly are a well oiled machine.  Make a mistake here and there and you will get burned, then it is like a snowball rolling downhill the points just keep piling up.

When it comes down to it  i keep saying it but im not sure south has the commitment to football that new pal does.  Every since mo left south in 2002 souths basketball program stole the show, would have been nice to have seen this match-up during a different south football era.   All you can do is believe your going to win and go up there and play the game which im sure coach mo and the staff will have the team ready.     Whew NP may be one of the best teams in the midwest!

Max preps has them #1 in the state and #44 in the country. 

• Like 2

There aint no stoppin that spegal boy once he gets goin! New pal rolls to LOS

NP: 49

BS: 21

1 hour ago, Miner_Pride said:

image.png.5abc4734797de0aef964bd803ba3f58a.png

Kyle R aint lettin this one slip away, he rarely lets any games slip away!

NP is a rollin! and theyll keep on a rollin tonight!

26 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

B South has a legit Defensive Line.

I agree , funny thing is im sure center grove and cathedral had legit d lines  too. Will be a battle . Perfection is hard to attain. New pal  may  blunder let's hope 

Edited by MuleDriver

On 11/16/2019 at 3:16 PM, southend said:

I think Myron has rode this horse as far as he could possibly take it this year. 

This needs to be restated. It was no feat for NP to beat this team tonight. A sub par Bloomington team, that once again proved how good moriorty is.  

• Disdain 1

Just now, southend said:

This needs to be restated. It was no feat for NP to beat this team tonight. A sub par Bloomington team, that once again proved how good moriorty is.  

Still discrediting New Pal...wow.  It wouldn’t have mattered.

Unpopular opinion:  New Pal could beat a Bloomington All-Star team (North/South combined rosters).

24 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Still discrediting New Pal...wow.  It wouldn’t have mattered.

Unpopular opinion:  New Pal could beat a Bloomington All-Star team (North/South combined rosters).

Could  is the keyword. Bloomington all star team would have two teams that won a combined 15 games. An d obviously the two combined schools would be near 3500 students.   Would they ? I think they probably would but i think it would be a lot closer than 45-0  I think we would see a score within single digits. . Same could be said of Columbus a columbus all star team may actually  beat New Pal. 

32 minutes ago, southend said:

I agree this south team was the beneficiary of a hall of fame coach and a sub par south regional. But  New Pal will be the 5 a champ so i have to give them their due. South did well at times against their run. But Speagal busted the big plays on them like he does everyone............. 

7 minutes ago, MuleDriver said:

Could  is the keyword. Bloomington all star team would have two teams that won a combined 15 games. An d obviously the two combined schools would be near 3500 students.   Would they ? I think they probably would but i think it would be a lot closer than 45-0  I think we would see a score within single digits. . Same could be said of Columbus a columbus all star team may actually  beat New Pal. 

I agree this south team was the beneficiary of a hall of fame coach and a sub par south regional. But  New Pal will be the 5 a champ so i have to give them their due. South did well at times against their run. But Speagal busted the big plays on them like he does everyone............. 

I’m simply responding to your friend above who is calling for wholesale changes and is attempting to discredit New Pal saying that South was not formidable and worthy of taking the field tonight, in so many words.

Its like clockwork.

Now we get to hear for another 7 days how Valpo is getting no respect and has a chance.

4 minutes ago, Temptation said:

I’m simply responding to your friend above who is calling for wholesale changes and is attempting to discredit New Pal saying that South was not formidable and worthy of taking the field tonight, in so many words.

Its like clockwork.

Now we get to hear for another 7 days how Valpo is getting no respect and has a chance.

Speaking of valpo. I remember the days when folks from northern indiana thought that they played the toughest football in the state. "the region" they would say.. .. ... ... Not much doing up north nowadays. Not much can be said of southern indiana either at least south of Columbus anyways.

26 minutes ago, MuleDriver said:

Speaking of valpo. I remember the days when folks from northern indiana thought that they played the toughest football in the state. "the region" they would say.. .. ... ... Not much doing up north nowadays. Not much can be said of southern indiana either at least south of Columbus anyways.

Memorial is making their 3rd consecutive trip to LOS this year

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Titan54 said:

Memorial is making their 3rd consecutive trip to LOS this year

I should have been more descriptive. I was talking about pre playoff era or close to that time period when the playoff started. I remember reading a postgame article from the bloomington paper from the 60's or so saying almost the same thing i said about  how schools up north claim they play the toughest brand of football.    Also i should have mentioned i was mainly talking about big school football.   Which is true . Big school football south of columbus is for the most part non existent