Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2A Semi-State: Western Boone @ Triton Central

18 hours ago, captainobvious said:

You gotta get there first!

I realize that. Thats why you havent seen me say a word about beating TC. I admit, i did said something to you about beating EB. But after last season and watching them play a few times, I have no doubt the results would be the same, if we both get the chance to be there the day after Thanksgiving. Like i said before, Im pullin for EB on Friday, Id rather see a public before a private. Just my silly opinion.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:45 PM, XStar said:

Triton Central impressed me today.  It will take a really strong performance to knock them off.  That touchdown drive that lasted the entire 3rd quarter is something you don't see very often. 

You said the same thing about Heritage christian.  Who beat Scecina.  And Scecina beat Triton.  I watched the webo heritage game online.  Heritage was beat at the end of the first quarter.  

48 minutes ago, Frosty said:

You said the same thing about Heritage christian.  Who beat Scecina.  And Scecina beat Triton.  I watched the webo heritage game online.  Heritage was beat at the end of the first quarter.  

And WeBo turned in a very strong performance to win the game, did they not?

22 minutes ago, Frosty said:

They did. By the way they looked they are on a mission.  Just my opinion.  

They have looked particularly impressive in the playoffs.  As good or better than last season if you just look at sectionals through regional.  I'm still struggling with the Week 2 Western loss.  How did that happen?  

17 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

Sorry to change subjects, but with WeBo's win last week, does that bump them up to 3A next year?

I don't believe so.  Winning a state title, followed by a regional only moves you up if you do it in the right 2 years.  

4 hours ago, XStar said:

They have looked particularly impressive in the playoffs.  As good or better than last season if you just look at sectionals through regional.  I'm still struggling with the Week 2 Western loss.  How did that happen?  

That is a really good question.  

4 hours ago, captainobvious said:

I guess the other three teams aren’t on a mission?  Only Western Boone?

Didn't realize the other 3 team's was in this conversation. Thought I was in a conversation about Western Boone's performance this past week.