Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2A North Semi-State ANDREAN @ EASTBROOK

#8 Ryan Walsh, Andrean, get to know him, just tuned up Cass for 266 yards and 3 touchdowns.   We had our struggles with him as well, I think he got 160 some against us.   

#3 Nick Flesher, does everything from, Outside WR, Slot, Jet, Wildcat.   Very good pass catcher 

VERY BIG OL and Front 7.  

We were very successful running the ball, but had 3 turnovers led to 20 points in our 10 pt loss 2 weeks ago.   

Physical team, good players, good schemes, playing very well right now.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, 36_Belly said:

If the Panthers play like they did last night, they will punish whatever teams are remaining. With that said, I'll take Eastbrook by 5.

I hope they are alot better than last season, because theres a defending champ in Boone County that says otherwise. Webo is every bit as good as last season, if not better.

• Disdain 1

51 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

#8 Ryan Walsh, Andrean, get to know him, just tuned up Cass for 266 yards and 3 touchdowns.   We had our struggles with him as well, I think he got 160 some against us.   

#3 Nick Flesher, does everything from, Outside WR, Slot, Jet, Wildcat.   Very good pass catcher 

VERY BIG OL and Front 7.  

We were very successful running the ball, but had 3 turnovers led to 20 points in our 10 pt loss 2 weeks ago.   

Physical team, good players, good schemes, playing very well right now.   

I watched that game.  Turnovers were not your friend that night.  Tough loss!

Saw some film on Andrean they are HUGE up front. QB is a heck of a player also. They also play a really tough schedule. I’m very excited for the game, but even more excited that it’s at home. That trip is going to be a long one for Andrean. We made some mistakes last Friday that we can’t afford to make this Friday or we will get beat. But our defense is playing really quick and hitting hard. Should be a really good game. 

Best of luck to Eastbrook. Gary Andrean has the best team money can buy in 2A. Very disappointing to get up there and see little to no effort was made to clear the snow from the playing surface. I'm sure that was no accident.

Talk to your players about extra curricular activities after the play. They are just on the cusp of being cheap - pushing after the whistle, etc.. they will try to bait you into doing something stupid, which our guy wasn't smart enough to not get involved with. 

Their line is very big on both sides and they move well. Like I said, best team $$ can buy. Would love to see the Panthers win this one!

1 hour ago, LCKfan4life said:

Best of luck to Eastbrook. Gary Andrean has the best team money can buy in 2A. Very disappointing to get up there and see little to no effort was made to clear the snow from the playing surface. I'm sure that was no accident.

Talk to your players about extra curricular activities after the play. They are just on the cusp of being cheap - pushing after the whistle, etc.. they will try to bait you into doing something stupid, which our guy wasn't smart enough to not get involved with. 

Their line is very big on both sides and they move well. Like I said, best team $$ can buy. Would love to see the Panthers win this one!

Until Andrean moves locations, their field will always be a tough place to play. Home field advantage is an understatement there.

• Like 2

On 11/16/2019 at 4:19 PM, Maynard111 said:

If you have never before been to Eastbrook, be sure and get a steak sandwich. Little building to the right of the gate when you walk in.

Their rib eye steak sandwich is worth the trip by itself.   However, throw in a great game as well and it makes a perfect night.

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 8:30 PM, panther10 said:

Saw some film on Andrean they are HUGE up front. QB is a heck of a player also. They also play a really tough schedule. I’m very excited for the game, but even more excited that it’s at home. That trip is going to be a long one for Andrean. We made some mistakes last Friday that we can’t afford to make this Friday or we will get beat. But our defense is playing really quick and hitting hard. Should be a really good game. 

The words "Regional bias" have been tossed around on other threads.  Hey, the Region teams that have survived are that good.  Although I'm sure Estabrook will provide a test, Andrean will ultimately prove to be too much.

2 hours ago, LCKfan4life said:

Interesting:   Rensselaer Central didn't have any of those issues in our game with them.  

in my experience, when going against Private/Catholic schools, the moment fanbase, players, coaches start talking about "best team money can buy in 2a"   then they are already beat.   

Field conditions were the same for both teams. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LCKfan4life said:

Let me guess...you were convinced your hometown heroes were winning State after beating West Lafayette and Pioneer? Also, 5959 Broadway is in MERRILLVILLE, not Gary. Second, have you seen their school and facilities!?! What money do you think they have? 🤣

Edited by Boilernation
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Graphic Context said:

Until Andrean moves locations, their field will always be a tough place to play. Home field advantage is an understatement there.

We have played 2 sectional championship games at Father Eckert field.   Didn't find it out of norm on anything.   2 thrilling games, however 2 losses nonetheless.  

We don't mind the walk to the school, our facilities also have a walk to contend with.  I loved the visitor side pressbox, much better than being outside like we are at home.