Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1A North Semi-State LCC v Adams Central

1 hour ago, Ben Mussolini said:

I've seen both Lutheran and Central Catholic play.  Lutheran is better.  This is not 2011.  This is 2019.  If Central Catholic gets past the Flying Jets, they will go back to Lafayette 5-1 at Lucas Oil Stadium. 

Hasn’t Lutheran been saying for the last 3+ years??

1 hour ago, FarmerFran said:

Hasn’t Lutheran been saying for the last 3+ years??

No one actually affiliated with Indy Lutheran.

If you've seen your team come up one game short four out of the last five years, you don't say much of anything.

17 hours ago, Ben Mussolini said:

The winner of this game will have the privilege of losing to Indianapolis Lutheran in finals.  Hope Flying Jets win because they have a cool nickname, but the Saints will prevail.  Unless West Washington pulls a huge upset of course.  Things like that happen.

Don’t count your eggs before they hatch.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gregory Popsicle said:

You’re not wrong, but have you seen Lutheran play? They have few weaknesses, if any at all. They should win the State title, although I’d rather see otherwise. 

I’ll take Adams Central in this game 35-20.

If there's a team that can exploit a few weaknesses, it would be LCC ... although AC proved last week that they can too.

This is just icing on the cake at this point for us Jets fans. Talking with a couple of other fans at youth wrestling and 3-6 to 4-5 were the expectations for the regular season. Instead they went 8-1 and are now in Semi State when a Regional trip was overachieving. Will we run into another Kizer or Zachery this time with Barrett? Let the chips fall where they may.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Basementbias said:

This is just icing on the cake at this point for us Jets fans. Talking with a couple of other fans at youth wrestling and 3-6 to 4-5 were the expectations for the regular season. Instead they went 8-1 and are now in Semi State when a Regional trip was overachieving. Will we run into another Kizer or Zachery this time with Barrett? Let the chips fall where they may.

I'd like to c if playing in the HC has hardened the knight D enuff to withstand an initial Jets charge..... Not sure how Barrett stacks up vrs Arnold?

16 minutes ago, Basementbias said:

With no disrespect to Barrett, he isn't in the range of Kiser or Zachery ... especially with regard to his legs.  He looks more like previous LCC QBs that were passers and not runners.  Also, as a sophomore, he's still a pretty raw talent, but learning very quickly and I think he certainly has the build and potential to make a name for him self at LCC like Mills, Munn, Denhart, and Preston.  As has typically been the case with LCC teams, even with Danny/Jackson Anthrop, Cronk, Corcoran, etc., the cast is more the strength than a player.  I think this year's team looks more like the 2009 and 2010 teams, not from the depth/ability side of things, but from the "no name" aspect.  That's also part of the focus moving forward ... a team of one-way players with duties spread all over the place.  I think that's part of the reason that, while LCC has had folks out, like Schrader in the last game, and will have Roach out this game, there's less panic amongst LCC fans.

19 hours ago, Ben Mussolini said:

I've seen both Lutheran and Central Catholic play.  Lutheran is better.  This is not 2011.  This is 2019.  If Central Catholic gets past the Flying Jets, they will go back to Lafayette 5-1 at Lucas Oil Stadium. 

Live look at Ben Mussolini.......

37 minutes ago, FlyingHigh said:

You can watch it here: https://bernewitness.com/webcast

Will be watching on the webcast. Hopefully they get the issues of the last 2 weeks resolved.

1 hour ago, Dixienormous said:

LCC-26 SA-14 this is gonna be a good game 

Ultimate disrespect by putting SA instead of AC. Hope that wasn't intentional!

18 minutes ago, Gregory Popsicle said:

Adams Central muffed punt. 

LCC 2 yard rush TD

7-0 LCC halfway through the first

Heyerly is an absolute stud, but he is still a sophomore. He should’ve just kicked the ball out of the end zone and saved 5 points. 

• Like 2

Congrats to LCC, just better in all phases of the game tonight. Good luck next weekend. Thanks to the AC seniors for their leadership on a great season that was only supposed to be a rebuilding one. Pressure is on next year's team to continue the tradition!