Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Heritage Hills 13-0 at Danville 8-5

45 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

T32 wants to keep talking about where teams rank in conferences and stuff...Who cares. A wise coach once told me...."you are remembered by championships" Looks like GS better get to work......

This is something we can agree on STC! Also, as for the Sagarin ratings, who cares about that either. Those ratings don’t mean anything when it comes to postseason play. It’s all about winning and moving on to the next week.....that’s it!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, superjay said:

Chatard is praying for a Heritage Hills win.  Two game losing streak to Danville.

Whew - so glad someone articulated that fear and our prayers.

Seriously?

Danville is not winning Friday IMO and IF they do, then Chatard will be more than happy to end the "losing streak" at LOS and run at least 6 swinging gate plays after we are up 35...should we get there. I would think Mishawaka and HH are great teams who could win and go to LOS - - - Danville....is not.

12 hours ago, superjay said:

Most of the coaches were there.  Danville won with lesser athletes in 2016.  Trojans got out coached.  Poor Vince ended his career with a loss to Danville.  Too bad you didn't hire Woods to replace Vince.  Then you wouldn't be worried about how to beat him.

stupid

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Trojan88 said:

Whew - so glad someone articulated that fear and our prayers.

Seriously?

Danville is not winning Friday IMO and IF they do, then Chatard will be more than happy to end the "losing streak" at LOS and run at least 6 swinging gate plays after we are up 35...should we get there. I would think Mishawaka and HH are great teams who could win and go to LOS - - - Danville....is not.

What a great design by Coach Woods(2:28:23). Can't believe they ran it again after the penalty

10 minutes ago, Knightmare said:

What a great design by Coach Woods(2:28:23). Can't believe they ran it again after the penalty

Yep - had someone ask me - WTF? I said that if we didn't like it, then we should stop it. Outside of that, too bad, remember it for later, and when you can return it 10 fold.

21 minutes ago, Knightmare said:

No dog whatsoever in the Chatard/Danville history/discussion/back-forth...but did the COACH really just leave the sideline to go stand in front of the stands so that everyone can "look at me??" Really?? 

I have no problem whatsoever with genuine excitement and celebrating with your guys ...but to leave the sideline and go stand amongst the cheerleaders?? Really?? 

Sorry for the distraction from the game - but man...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jets said:

No dog whatsoever in the Chatard/Danville history/discussion/back-forth...but did the COACH really just leave the sideline to go stand in front of the stands so that everyone can "look at me??" Really?? 

I have no problem whatsoever with genuine excitement and celebrating with your guys ...but to leave the sideline and go stand amongst the cheerleaders?? Really?? 

+35 HH.  Easy money.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jets said:

Not really surprising. However, that is the past. The present will have HH win 42-14 and hopefully meet Chatard at LOS. I expect this topic/thread to be gone in about 36 hours

From what I have gathered through reading this thread is Lysander and Trojan 88 still makes every excuse in the world on why Chatard lost to Danville in back to back seasons. Typical private school fan, make excuses when they lose and give no credit. Must have been back to back down recruiting years for Chatard. 

STC still loves his BL's

Muda loves those thickburgers from Hardee's

The reason Danville struggled in the first two drives against Vincennes was do to the Asbestos exposure and Hepatitis from the raw sewage on the floor in the locker room. Once that was out of their system, it was a no doubter. My Buddies son told me it was the worst locker room conditions he has ever seen.

Now about the Game. I do not have a dog in the fight. But I am going to go with the county foe Danville 21- HH 14. Should be a slobbernocker of a game!

8 minutes ago, POTLUCK said:

From what I have gathered through reading this thread is Lysander and Trojan 88 still makes every excuse in the world on why Chatard lost to Danville in back to back seasons. Typical private school fan, make excuses when they lose and give no credit. Must have been back to back down recruiting years for Chatard. 

STC still loves his BL's

Muda loves those thickburgers from Hardee's

The reason Danville struggled in the first two drives against Vincennes was do to the Asbestos exposure and Hepatitis from the raw sewage on the floor in the locker room. Once that was out of their system, it was a no doubter. My Buddies son told me it was the worst locker room conditions he has ever seen.

Now about the Game. I do not have a dog in the fight. But I am going to go with the county foe Danville 21- HH 14. Should be a slobbernocker of a game!

Go back and look at the thread and tell me where I made any excuse? Also, I provide no credit, but that is not due to any conscious decision, rather I have nothing to say on the matter the Danville wins.

Your comment on "typical private school fan" and "down recruiting years" reveals your bias and unsubstantiated commentary/opinions. No excuses, no reasons...you lose, you lose....you win, you win. Now, how you act during the wins and losses might be another topic, but the fact remains that Danville won, Chatard lost. Lots of opinions, but not relevant to this weekend which I stand by my prediction 42-14 HH over Danville.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jets said:

Chatard had beaten Danville 13 times in a row in the post-season (or something like that), so, I think we can all empathize with even the most exuberant celebration in that situation.  Danville won those two games fair and square, they should be proud of that accomplishment.  If Chatard gets lucky and the football gods smile on us against Marian, I hope Danville wins this weekend, so, we can continue this great local rivalry.  Of course, I also hope HH wins, so, we can continue that great inter-regional (?) rivalry.  Either way a Chatard win over Marian, if we are so fortunate for that to occur, should produce an exciting state championship game.    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lysander said:

+35 HH.  Easy money.

1 hour ago, Trojan88 said:

Not really surprising. However, that is the past. The present will have HH win 42-14 and hopefully meet Chatard at LOS. I expect this topic/thread to be gone in about 36 hours

Nice try both of you.  I am not certain if the efforts here are to give Danville added motivation or bulletin board material or both!!  Danville is a very good team that is dangerous, couple with the fact they are playing at home after HH has been on a bus for 3+ hours!!  I can assure there is no way in Hades that Coach Wilk and the staff will be taking Danville lightly come Friday night.  The Patriots will show up knowing they have to play their best game to have a chance.  Looking forward to a great game!!  

Good luck to both teams and stay healthy!!

4 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

Nice try both of you.  I am not certain if the efforts here are to give Danville added motivation or bulletin board material or both!!  Danville is a very good team that is dangerous, couple with the fact they are playing at home after HH has been on a bus for 3+ hours!!  I can assure there is no way in Hades that Coach Wilk and the staff will be taking Danville lightly come Friday night.  The Patriots will show up knowing they have to play their best game to have a chance.  Looking forward to a great game!!  

Good luck to both teams and stay healthy!!

+35.   Who ya crappin’?

image.jpeg

Edited by Lysander

27 minutes ago, POTLUCK said:

From what I have gathered through reading this thread is Lysander and Trojan 88 still makes every excuse in the world on why Chatard lost to Danville in back to back seasons. Typical private school fan, make excuses when they lose and give no credit. Must have been back to back down recruiting years for Chatard

Image result for eyeroll gif

STC.. STC.. 1.. 2.. 3..

This is a game I would like to see,

But the Warriors will change their name to Anville, after playing no D.

The Warriors offense will spit and sputter,

While the Patriots D wins them another.

Heritage Hills 40

Danville 13 

Edited by Knightmare
  • Haha 2

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

After Round 1 the Pats "O" is producing about 20!

To score 40 in a Semi-State game, Stink thinks that's high

Woody's Warriors will move the chains, & the Pats will pound the rock that's their game

Pats will WIN in the end, but Woody will have something for them....

50 minutes ago, jets said:

did the COACH really just leave the sideline to go stand in front of the stands so that everyone can "look at me??" Really?? 

I love clearing the smoke from his six-shooters in front of the stands...... 

Last i recall chatard fans were tailgating a majority of the 2016 championship first half. Overlook the ville and look where it got ya, a 78-42 2 year total vs our boys. 

Glad to see you clowns at LOS if we get there, have a tough one this week. BUT if we do.....go ahead and tailgate for the first half and then make your way into the game

Go ahead and run out 100 kids and circle the field and put your cute little hammer and chain on the field

Go ahead and have the bigger kids from that recruiting class of yours...

Same story the last two games but we all know how that ended

The past of chatard running danville is over, culture and coaches have changed. So when we are up 38-7 late in the game vs you guys again i only hope for there to be one difference in the last time we played

Dont put the jv squad in and i hope woods aims those guns to your sideline next, just to let ya know he really has killed your program.

Warriors this week by 14 simply because HH wont be able to keep up offensively, and i have a hard time believing woods will let go of a 20-7 4th Q lead. 

4 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

Here is a reminder of what happened the last time Stink Town was in that city!

A solid team ill give ya that stink, but for a first year of rebuilding a program it was a very solid season. And for a 2016 team that graduated only 6 starts, they were young. But ill give this one to ya, but like i said stink, different teams now. There isnt a horse wearing a number 40 in orange running around for you guys anymore