Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Heritage Hills 13-0 at Danville 8-5

1 minute ago, jimsinchur said:

Last i recall chatard fans were tailgating a majority of the 2016 championship first half. Overlook the ville and look where it got ya, a 78-42 2 year total vs our boys. 

Glad to see you clowns at LOS if we get there, have a tough one this week. BUT if we do.....go ahead and tailgate for the first half and then make your way into the game

Go ahead and run out 100 kids and circle the field and put your cute little hammer and chain on the field

Go ahead and have the bigger kids from that recruiting class of yours...

Same story the last two games but we all know how that ended

The past of chatard running danville is over, culture and coaches have changed. So when we are up 38-7 late in the game vs you guys again i only hope for there to be one difference in the last time we played

Dont put the jv squad in and i hope woods aims those guns to your sideline next, just to let ya know he really has killed your program.

Warriors this week by 14 simply because HH wont be able to keep up offensively, and i have a hard time believing woods will let go of a 20-7 4th Q lead. 

I don't think Woods is going to let go of a 20 - 7 4th qtr lead tomorrow night either.  I'd say that will be highly unlikely... HIGHLY... UNLIKELY

2 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Jim, Jim, Jim 1.2.3

More like a Rhino, but point taken!

Woody had his boyz ready, they were a good team!

However Jim, you are right, we are way past 16 - but those Pats got a guy like 40, so he could cause you guys a long night!

You are doin your boy a disfavor by comparing him to anyone playing in the game tomorrow night stink. HH doesnt have anyone that resembles 40 at all, and i dont believe they are nearly as well coached and well rounded as that Lburg team

11 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Last i recall chatard fans were tailgating a majority of the 2016 championship first half. Overlook the ville and look where it got ya, a 78-42 2 year total vs our boys. 

Glad to see you clowns at LOS if we get there, have a tough one this week. BUT if we do.....go ahead and tailgate for the first half and then make your way into the game

Go ahead and run out 100 kids and circle the field and put your cute little hammer and chain on the field

Go ahead and have the bigger kids from that recruiting class of yours...

Same story the last two games but we all know how that ended

The past of chatard running danville is over, culture and coaches have changed. So when we are up 38-7 late in the game vs you guys again i only hope for there to be one difference in the last time we played

Dont put the jv squad in and i hope woods aims those guns to your sideline next, just to let ya know he really has killed your program.

Warriors this week by 14 simply because HH wont be able to keep up offensively, and i have a hard time believing woods will let go of a 20-7 4th Q lead. 

Wait what??????????????????????????

You are doin your boy a disfavor by comparing him to anyone playing in the game tomorrow night stink. HH doesnt have anyone that resembles 40 at all, and i dont believe they are nearly as well coached and well rounded as that Lburg team

HH can be extraordinarily efficient on offense. Discipline not a problem, its pretty much a staple of their program historically.  

4 minutes ago, TommyTwoTimes said:

I don't think Woods is going to let go of a 20 - 7 4th qtr lead tomorrow night either.  I'd say that will be highly unlikely... HIGHLY... UNLIKELY

so you confidently believe a coach that knocked of the defending state champs chatard team, that has appeared in 2 semistate games now in his 4 or 5 year hc career, you really believe that guy isnt going to have some things ready and have our boys ready to go. No offense to this HH team but im not sure what they have done that gives them such a huge advantage over the warriors.

Let’s get back on track here, it’s Danville vs HH for the first time. Good to see these teams finally meet. Warriors 22 Patriots 14. 

Coach Woods has done a great job bringing Danville Football back. He brings a lot of energy and excitement to the sidelines and the players feed off of it.

5 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Wait what???????????????????????  #25  #23   #8   #15   # the whole team!!!!

• Like 1

Pats got some dudes! Some look like they should have been in the Jungle with me drinking Tiger BL's...but instead, they were on the field. Tiger 16' team was special! Stink thinks the Pats make the same type of run as the Tigers in 16. Win the South then get killed in the Oil Can by a private school. But guess what...Hanner was once quoted as saying, "We are the Public School State Champs"...so both of us will have that in common. 

3 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Pats got some dudes! Some look like they should have been in the Jungle with me drinking Tiger BL's...but instead, they were on the field. Tiger 16' team was special! Stink thinks the Pats make the same type of run as the Tigers in 16. Win the South then get killed in the Oil Can by a private school. But guess what...Hanner was once quoted as saying, "We are the Public School State Champs"...so both of us will have that in common. 

hey Stink - what was the name of #40 in the video from a few years back? Spacing it - great player

14 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

so you confidently believe a coach that knocked of the defending state champs chatard team, that has appeared in 2 semistate games now in his 4 or 5 year hc career, you really believe that guy isnt going to have some things ready and have our boys ready to go. No offense to this HH team but im not sure what they have done that gives them such a huge advantage over the warriors.

Oh, I agree with you 100 %.  HH should be the underdog for this game.  Patriots have been the undefeated underdog for most of the season.  Might as well keep it that way for this game too.  That's how they like it.  They like it like that. 😃

Edited by TommyTwoTimes
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

Wait what???????????????????????  #25  #23   #8   #15   # the whole team!!!!

im not too sure you know #40 and #7 from lburg. Those were some boys raised on the tiger bl's stink tells us about and they put our 16 squad to shame, and would put any player on the field this comin friday to shame. 

1 minute ago, TommyTwoTimes said:

Oh, I agree with you 100 %.  HH should be the underdog for this game.  Patriots have been the undefeated underdog for most of the season.  Might as well keep it that way for this game too.  That's how they like it.

I dont believe they are the underdog, but how has a coach and program that has accomplished so much in such s short time picked to lose by over 20 by some of yall when you only took down lburg 22-0 without their main weapon. 

I dont believe they are the underdog, but how has a coach and program that has accomplished so much in such s short time picked to lose by over 20 by some of yall when you only took down lburg 22-0 without their main weapon. 

I'm really not absolutely sure, but I think it probably has something to do with the way they play the game this year and not a whole lot of concern about what happened in years past.  Cause thats the past you know...

1 hour ago, Knightmare said:

STC.. STC.. 1.. 2.. 3..

This is a game I would like to see,

But the Warriors will change their name to Anville, after playing no D.

The Warriors offense will spit and sputter,

While the Patriots D wins them another.

Heritage Hills 40

Danville 13 

here ya go pats fans...

In addition to those skilled players you mention, let us not forget the forgotten, the most important guys on the field.  Lineman....they have been the difference this year.  Ask Gibson Southern in round 1....3 man D Line gave those 5 all they wanted all night.  O Line opened up holes you run drive truck thru...

Just now, Knightmare said:

I'm not a Pats fan.... I just wanted to post my prediction of the game STC style

From the guy that was talking about Danville's superiority over Chatard and posted a Fake FG highlight from Danville's win in '17. Something smelly real fishy here....