Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Heritage Hills 13-0 at Danville 8-5

52 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Warriors this week by 14 simply because HH wont be able to keep up offensively, and i have a hard time believing woods will let go of a 20-7 4th Q lead. 

I don’t think Woods will either, because he won’t have a chance. The game will be over before half, the Pats roll 42-14.

• Thanks 1

Just now, HHPatriots said:

In addition to those skilled players you mention, let us not forget the forgotten, the most important guys on the field.  Lineman....they have been the difference this year.  Ask Gibson Southern in round 1....3 man D Line gave those 5 all they wanted all night.  O Line opened up holes you run drive truck thru...

I dont doubt your ability to run the ball. That OL is big and seems to be pretty darn good. I just find it hard to believe you can ground and pound and hope this warriors O doesnt score more. And i think you have a solid Qb but im not sure this HH team will be able to catch up if the warriors get em down. In all honesty i expect a good game, i just believe this warriors O will be the difference 

1 minute ago, jimsinchur said:

I dont doubt your ability to run the ball. That OL is big and seems to be pretty darn good. I just find it hard to believe you can ground and pound and hope this warriors O doesnt score more. And i think you have a solid Qb but im not sure this HH team will be able to catch up if the warriors get em down. In all honesty i expect a good game, i just believe this warriors O will be the difference 

Everybody loves pancakes--#79 will be serving them the entire game!

Danville coach will see it on film, but I'll go ahead and mention, beware of the no fly zone that is anywhere within 20 yards of #15.  Our D likes to score too.

Outside of all the trash talk, I am looking forward to travelling up there for what should be a serious battle.

1 minute ago, HHPatriots said:

Everybody loves pancakes--#79 will be serving them the entire game!

Danville coach will see it on film, but I'll go ahead and mention, beware of the no fly zone that is anywhere within 20 yards of #15.  Our D likes to score too.

Outside of all the trash talk, I am looking forward to travelling up there for what should be a serious battle.

Im not sure 79 will want to serve any pancakes, seems more likely that hed rather just eat them

1 minute ago, jimsinchur said:

What do you think Danville will bring to the table that HH hasn't seen...not much respect for Gibson Southern, Southridge, Jasper, or Lawrenceburg? Five regular season losses and SOS is now essentially the same. 

Just now, hhpatriot04 said:

What do you think Danville will bring to the table that HH hasn't seen...not much respect for Gibson Southern, Southridge, Jasper, or Lawrenceburg? Five regular season losses and SOS is now essentially the same. 

No i have much respect for GS and Lburg. But HH played a limping Lburg team when the Qb went down and GS is a solid team, just this warriors team wont let go of a 20-7 4th Q lead if they have it. GS clearly had some success vs the pats if they had that score at one point, but they didnt finish the game off. This warriors team will. And quite honestly i dont know enough about southridge or jasper to be able to compare at all to them. But i can say that Lburg team had some success early, watched that game online and the call on the catch early on is what it is but Lburg seemed to have some positives against that D until Qb went down. Like i said earlier, expect a good game from this well coached warriors team and same from that pats team. But this warriors O wont let the pats crawl back and take a win. 

Now let’s settle down.

First time posting but been a big Gridiron Digest fan for a long time. 

I do not know the much about the boys from Heritage Hills, so I will talking about something I DO know, that is Warrior Football.

I‘ve watched a lot of Danville football for almost 2 decades now and I can say with confidence, this Danville football team should not be slept on.

KC Woods, IMO, is the best coach in Danville’s history. In 4 years, 2 regional and 1 sectional championship, I can say this with confidence. He just inching to get a shot in LOS in November. 

I remember watching this team the first time they stepped on the field after their last coach Russ Sumner left, it was different. The energy, the spirit, the coaching, all different. Taking a previously 2-8 team to a 10-3 with a sectional championship in 1 summer. So saying this team is very well coached is an understatement. 

Watching this years team had been incredibly impressive. Slow start to the season, but with an appearance in Semi-State was something that wasn’t in the talks in the town at all. 

With all the being said, Danville’s RB Schubert is not a player to be taken lightly and Payne’s accuracy last week was impressive.

I have no dogs in the fight, I’ll have one in 4 years. But it is going to be a hard fought game. Despite the HH spectacular D, I have yet to see a KC Woods offense that has yet to amaze me. 

I’m going with HH - 20. DVille - 24 

32 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

here ya go pats fans...

That prediction was posted by STC knuckle head not a Patriot fan!!  

49 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

im not too sure you know #40 and #7 from lburg. Those were some boys raised on the tiger bl's stink tells us about and they put our 16 squad to shame, and would put any player on the field this comin friday to shame. 

Secondly.................................I am quite certain you might re think this statement later but we'll see.  I am beginning to think you and STC drink the same Dirty Burg Koolaid!!!

74, 74, 74 1.2.3.

Don't be mad cause STC is a legend

and your run on here will end in a few weeks!

Enjoy it, you should, as your team can compete

but no one is a Knucklehead for liking STC!

That Kool Aid we drink is dirty indeed 

But we all know HH will be back to normal after this class leaves!

By the way.....STC has picked HH to win this game....so don't come at me!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

No i have much respect for GS and Lburg. But HH played a limping Lburg team when the Qb went down and GS is a solid team, just this warriors team wont let go of a 20-7 4th Q lead if they have it. GS clearly had some success vs the pats if they had that score at one point, but they didnt finish the game off. This warriors team will. And quite honestly i dont know enough about southridge or jasper to be able to compare at all to them. But i can say that Lburg team had some success early, watched that game online and the call on the catch early on is what it is but Lburg seemed to have some positives against that D until Qb went down. Like i said earlier, expect a good game from this well coached warriors team and same from that pats team. But this warriors O wont let the pats crawl back and take a win. 

L-burg still hadn't scored with their QB in the game!!

The infamous catch was explained by an official at the game.........lest you forgot.....The receiver ran himself out of bounds and was the first to touch the ball, therefore illegal touching.  The ref just made the right call the wrong way.

GS had success against HH, two teams that know each other well.  By no means though give respect for the HH defense getting two stops and blocking a game winning FG attempt.

So if this were a "football" trial.....your argument just got holes blasted through, and your case just got thrown out!!  Do me and the rest of us a favor.....make some chicken soup, takes some meds and go lie down for a while!!!

5 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

L-burg still hadn't scored with their QB in the game!!

The infamous catch was explained by an official at the game.........lest you forgot.....The receiver ran himself out of bounds and was the first to touch the ball, therefore illegal touching.  The ref just made the right call the wrong way.

GS had success against HH, two teams that know each other well.  By no means though give respect for the HH defense getting two stops and blocking a game winning FG attempt.

So if this were a "football" trial.....your argument just got holes blasted through, and your case just got thrown out!!  Do me and the rest of us a favor.....make some chicken soup, takes some meds and go lie down for a while!!!

No ill give HH D a little credit vs GS. but i promise you our boys get up, you wont come back. Ask chatard since there seems to be so much anger over the swinging gate play still. This warriors team and coach has a nice history of getting up and not letting go. Dont expect us to start playin the clock up 20-7 because it wont happen

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

That prediction was posted by STC knuckle head not a Patriot fan!!  

Secondly.................................I am quite certain you might re think this statement later but we'll see.  I am beginning to think you and STC drink the same Dirty Burg Koolaid!!!

I think me and STC just know the truth, those boys of HH are big and special dont get me wrong, but that 16 Lburg team was far better than this HH team. 

Some Facts, HH has beaten 3 ranked teams in a row to get here, Danville hasnt faced 1. Secondly the first time HH played Gibson the score was 49 to 14 and yes they had HH on the ropes by employing a great game plan and riding number 13. Lastly I would take Gibson to beat Danville every day of the week and twice on sunday

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

74, 74, 74 1.2.3.

Don't be mad cause STC is a legend

and your run on here will end in a few weeks!

Enjoy it, you should, as your team can compete

but no one is a Knucklehead for liking STC!

That Kool Aid we drink is dirty indeed 

But we all know HH will be back to normal after this class leaves!

By the way.....STC has picked HH to win this game....so don't come at me!!

Stinky, Stink, Stink, 5. 6. 7.

Never questioned that you're a legend

Hopefully the run lasts two weeks more

Having fun watching the Pats win that's for sure

No names thrown your way STC

But Jimmy Boy has it coming can't you see

HH will reload like they always do

Winning games and more with kids anew

Glad you picked us to win this game

Comin' at you man...... Why, that's lame??

Hope you tune in for the game Friday night

The prize is LOS if you win this fight

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gonzoron said:

It would be very prudent NOT to mess with that hammer. Trust me, I've witnessed the results firsthand.

Our boys didnt give that little hammer too much thought......mustve sucked to carry that thing back on a bus after getting beat 38-7 though

4 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

It would be very prudent NOT to mess with that hammer. Trust me, I've witnessed the results firsthand.

If memory serves me right, I remember a team tossing Chatard's hammer after Chatard placed it on the opponents 49 yard line in pre-game warm-ups. Terrible, terrible decision by the opponent. 

Edited by MICFan34