Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Heritage Hills 13-0 at Danville 8-5

2 minutes ago, NumbersNvrLie said:

Some Facts, HH has beaten 3 ranked teams in a row to get here, Danville hasnt faced 1. Secondly the first time HH played Gibson the score was 49 to 14 and yes they had HH on the ropes by employing a great game plan and riding number 13. Lastly I would take Gibson to beat Danville every day of the week and twice on sunday

HH is not nearly as tested as this warriors team. Franklin, Mooresville, Western Boone, Tri west, Ritter. Rankings dont matter my man, again ask chatard how the rankings mattered in that 40-35 loss up at uindy. 

1 minute ago, MICFan34 said:

If memory serves me right, I remember a team tossing Chatard's hammer after Chatard placed it on the opponents 49 yard line in pre-game warm-ups. Terrible, terrible decision by the opponent. 

Was that in 2010 at Emmerich Manual HS? That's what I'm talking about.

1 hour ago, POTLUCK said:

Patriot fans if you want to stay away from Mexican and Pizza there is an all you can eat catfish place in Clayton (Clayton Cafe) about 15 minutes south of the school.  on 39. No Booze though

HereComesTheBoom definitely wants to stay away from Mexican.  Two chimichangas, no problem, cold BL's all is good..... gets back in the van.... HereComesTheBoom!! 😪🤢 😂🤣

Edited by TommyTwoTimes
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

HH is not nearly as tested as this warriors team. Franklin, Mooresville, Western Boone, Tri west, Ritter. Rankings dont matter my man, again ask chatard how the rankings mattered in that 40-35 loss up at uindy. 

With the Strength of Schedule being very similar and 1 team is 13 and 0 and the other is 8 and 5 i would say Danville has failed a lot of those tests wouldn't you say?

Edited by NumbersNvrLie
  • Like 1

Just now, NumbersNvrLie said:

With the Strength of Schedule being very similar and 1 team is 13 and 0 and the other is 8 and 5 i would say Danville has failed a lot of those tests wpuldn't you say?

You would be lying to yourself if you think the strength of schedules are similar. Franklin would blow any team HH has played out of the water, and honestly Mooresville more than likely would as well, same goes for western boone as well. 

3 minutes ago, NumbersNvrLie said:

With the Strength of Schedule being very similar and 1 team is 13 and 0 and the other is 8 and 5 i would say Danville has failed a lot of those tests wpuldn't you say?

4a Jasper and 3a GS wouldnt hang with 5a Franklin or 4a Mooresville. And Western Boone would down these two as well 

1 minute ago, jimsinchur said:

You would be lying to yourself if you think the strength of schedules are similar. Franklin would blow any team HH has played out of the water, and honestly Mooresville more than likely would as well, same goes for western boone as well. 

Dude I'm using Sagarin ratings which have HH at 126th ranked SOS compared to Danville which has the 116th SOS, you are using emotion to form your opinion and i am using the numbers provided to me because there are no crossover games to go by

5 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Get back to class, you’re out of your league.

Just now, NumbersNvrLie said:

Dude I'm using Sagarin ratings which have HH at 126th ranked SOS compared to Danville which has the 116th SOS, you are using emotion to form your opinion and i am using the numbers provided to me because there are no crossover games to go by

Not even worth talking to you. People who go by numbers and rankings usually know nothing about football and had little success in their football career if they even had one. Your username says it all my friend. Like i said, Franklin, Mooresville, Webo, and TW would more than likely beat every team HH has played thus far. 

2 minutes ago, ShakeDownTheThunder said:

Get back to class, you’re out of your league.

Expected a Memorial fan to be smarter than this. For such a well coached and well rounded program to have a fan who thinks Franklin, Mooresville, and Webo wouldnt beat every team on HH schedule is rather surprising honestly. 

4 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

more than likely beat every team HH has played thus far.

More than likely huh?  More than likely is great and all, but you know who has unquestionably beat every team Heritage Hills has played this far??? Heritage Hills.  Proofs in the pudding young Jimbo... Proof is in the PUDDING!

Edited by TommyTwoTimes
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Expected a Memorial fan to be smarter than this. For such a well coached and well rounded program to have a fan who thinks Franklin, Mooresville, and Webo wouldnt beat every team on HH schedule is rather surprising honestly. 

I see you are familiar with Tiger BLs.

Not even worth talking to you. People who go by numbers and rankings usually know nothing about football and had little success in their football career if they even had one. Your username says it all my friend. Like i said, Franklin, Mooresville, Webo, and TW would more than likely beat every team HH has played thus far. 

Ok man, lets talk some football if you let VL run all over you in the first half that does not bode well for you, this HH team is a different animal then what you have seen before i promise you, no need to bring up my football career because i wont be suiting up. This game will be decided by the boys on the field

I guess I should congratulate HH for playing a lesser schedule and going 13-0 then. Congrats! Play the big boys and see what happens

1 minute ago, TommyTwoTimes said:

More than likely huh?  More than likely is great and all, but you know who has unquestionably beat every team Heritage Hills has played this far??? Heritage Hills.  Proofs in the pudding my Jimbo... Proof is in the PUDDING!

I honestly can’t say I expected anything different from a Danville fan. The exact same thing happened in 2017, they had just beat Chatard and hopped on the GID jumping to outlandish claims. The SOS argument is pointless in HS football, only thing that I care about is the game tomorrow, which the Pats roll 42-14.

• Like 1