Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Heritage Hills 13-0 at Danville 8-5

1 minute ago, jimsinchur said:

I guess I should congratulate HH for playing a lesser schedule and going 13-0 then. Congrats! Play the big boys and see what happens

According to you HH plays a lesser schedule, if HH and Memorial had played this year that would have no doubt been a war and I think Memorial just knocked off the vaunted Mooresville

1 minute ago, NumbersNvrLie said:

Ok man, lets talk some football if you let VL run all over you in the first half that does not bode well for you, this HH team is a different animal then what you have seen before i promise you, no need to bring up my football career because i wont be suiting up. This game will be decided by the boys on the field

I was at the game, id say the first two drives they got us for sure. That VL Rb was a decent player. I am not sure you watched the entire game though, aside from the first 2 or 3 drives VL was incapable of doing anything offensively. And our warriors O turned it on in the second half to pull away. So all in all i believe it does bode well for us, if HH can only muster up 2 scoring drives then I have strong faith that this warriors O will outscore HH. 

Just now, NumbersNvrLie said:

According to you HH plays a lesser schedule, if HH and Memorial had played this year that would have no doubt been a war and I think Memorial just knocked off the vaunted Mooresville

Easy now, as a warrior fan I know all too well of that memorial team. If what you call a war is HH fighting to put up a single score then yes it would be a war. That memorial squad would roll through HH, and probably just about any team either of these two teams have played. 

17 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

I guess I should congratulate HH for playing a lesser schedule and going 13-0 then. Congrats! Play the big boys and see what happens

I see Danville lost to some good teams but who have they beat? Tri-West the second time they played. Anyone else?

17 minutes ago, NumbersNvrLie said:

Ok man, lets talk some football if you let VL run all over you in the first half that does not bode well for you, this HH team is a different animal then what you have seen before i promise you, no need to bring up my football career because i wont be suiting up. This game will be decided by the boys on the field

The first quarter was a bit rocky in the VL for the Warriors. But after the, the Warriors pitched a 3 quarter shutout. KC then later told the papers that they threw stuff at us that they haven’t seen on film, hard to be prepared for something you haven’t seen before. 

I know HH is a VERY good football team, but so is Danville, you don’t play late November football by chance. 

Like you said, the game will be decided on the field and I’m excited to see how much of a shootout it really is going to be! 

45 minutes ago, TommyTwoTimes said:

HereComesTheBoom definitely wants to stay away from Mexican.  Two chimichangas, no problem, cold BL's all is good..... gets back in the van.... HereComesTheBoom!! 😪🤢 😂🤣

:classic_biggrin: Boom Boom no likey BLs wit his mexicano!  Solo quiero tequila!. 

Edited by HereComesTheBoom
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

It won't be a shootout as some think!

If Danville stops the run, they still get 2, 3, 4 yards then repeat!

The clock will tick & the Warriors will panic, in the end they taste defeat!

STC, STC, STC 1.2.3.

This and there, you won’t be saying that when the Warriors have the ball in the air.

Talking about the Warriors being weak, they are actually quite strong!

Just wait till Friday night and you’ll see that you are wrong! 

19 hours ago, Temptation said:

Have a hard time believing the majority of the current players on the squad really care...

Exactly. No players now were on that team. 

19 hours ago, superjay said:

Most of the coaches were there.  Danville won with lesser athletes in 2016.  Trojans got out coached.  Poor Vince ended his career with a loss to Danville.  Too bad you didn't hire Woods to replace Vince.  Then you wouldn't be worried about how to beat him.

Completely false. Who’s Tri West got this week?

6 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Then i guess we can start a new era of beatin up those trojans!

Might want to worry about HH first big guy. 

6 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Then i guess we can start a new era of beatin up those trojans!

Can’t believe how you’re insecure u are and totally consumed with Chatard. Fascinating. 

I sure am glad my peeps showed up! I knew I wasn’t in this by myself. The Warriors travel in packs! Just like the way the Warriors will stop the run tomorrow night! There will be multiple hats getting to the ball on every play. I love the fact that this defense is getting overlooked....keep it up. Since the postseason started, these guys have been playing with an attitude. I don’t see that changing tomorrow night!

Warriors 34 - HH 21

1 hour ago, jimsinchur said:

GS doesnt know much lately about playing in November. 

That is funny coming from a Danville fan who has only played in Nov 4 out of the last 10 years where GS has played in Nov 7 out of the last 10 years. 

18 minutes ago, WarriorFan46122 said:

I sure am glad my peeps showed up! I knew I wasn’t in this by myself. The Warriors travel in packs! Just like the way the Warriors will stop the run tomorrow night! There will be multiple hats getting to the ball on every play. I love the fact that this defense is getting overlooked....keep it up. Since the postseason started, these guys have been playing with an attitude. I don’t see that changing tomorrow night!

Warriors 34 - HH 21

Danville's defense gettin overlooked huh??  Funny you should bring that up.  Not funny ha ha.... No, its more of a "Did you know Heritage Hills defense is ranked #1 in the state for points allowed this post season? Crazy huh!!" kind of funny.

Edited by TommyTwoTimes

25 minutes ago, WarriorFan46122 said:

Warriors 34 - HH 21

Exactly. This years Warrior defense is getting overlooked. With not allowing over 17 points this post-season (that 17 points should’ve been 10 but Cardinal Ritter took back a kick).

I agree with WarriorFan, Danville will constantly have hats to the ball. You can tell the team had attitude and love to hit!

Very excited to for Friday night!!

11 minutes ago, Sacked said:

That is funny coming from a Danville fan who has only played in Nov 4 out of the last 10 years where GS has played in Nov 7 out of the last 10 years. 

Funny how you used 10 years to measure. Under the new coaching staff here in Danville, they’ve played in Nov. 3 times over the past 4 years, which is the same as GS. 

Edited by 100WarriorWay
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, superjay said:

Who is Gibson Southern?  Never heard of them? Get some bigger hardware if you want in this discussion.

Understandable....GS hasn't quite had the media coverage Triwest has received this year...alot going on at Tri West

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Where were all the Danville folks a week ago!? 😆 The fun could’ve started sooner!

Ok..so I realize VL is not HH, but to refer to them time and again as inferior and then automatically discount Danville’s chances is unfair to both those teams. Lincoln was downright ugly on offense early in the year, I admit, with 3 returning starters from 2018. And the one guy (Haislip) they were counting on to carry them battled an ankle injury all year. Danville saw a healthy #2 running behind an young O line that had come into their own. To the Warriors credit, they adjusted and made Lincoln very uncomfortable in the 2nd half.  They forced VL into passing situations against what I felt was a very good Warrior secondary.

Fortunately for HH, they don’t care about your secondary unless they’re stacked in the box. I have no doubt Danville will have a good game plan for the flex bone, but it really comes down to whether you have the personnel to stop it. The HH big men are no joke. Much respect for the Warriors, but I’m taking HH by a couple scores. 

58 minutes ago, Sacked said:

Upset that youll be watching the Danville Warriors and pats but not GS??

28 minutes ago, Titan76 said:

Understandable....GS hasn't quite had the media coverage Triwest has received this year...alot going on at Tri West

Theres that GS trash, theres nothin funnier than sexual abuse cases that involve minors. Worthless scumbag