Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Heritage Hills 13-0 at Danville 8-5

9 minutes ago, SEAL_63 said:

Where were all the Danville folks a week ago!? 😆 The fun could’ve started sooner!

Ok..so I realize VL is not HH, but to refer to them time and again as inferior and then automatically discount Danville’s chances is unfair to both those teams. Lincoln was downright ugly on offense early in the year, I admit, with 3 returning starters from 2018. And the one guy (Haislip) they were counting on to carry them battled an ankle injury all year. Danville saw a healthy #2 running behind an young O line that had come into their own. To the Warriors credit, they adjusted and made Lincoln very uncomfortable in the 2nd half.  They forced VL into passing situations against what I felt was a very good Warrior secondary.

Fortunately for HH, they don’t care about your secondary unless they’re stacked in the box. I have no doubt Danville will have a good game plan for the flex bone, but it really comes down to whether you have the personnel to stop it. The HH big men are no joke. Much respect for the Warriors, but I’m taking HH by a couple scores. 

GS held the flexbone to 225 yards rushing.  I would expect HH to probably double those rushing yards against Danville.  Hope Danville had luck simulating it at practice this week.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

GS held the flexbone to 225 yards rushing.  I would expect HH to probably double those rushing yards against Danville.  Hope Danville had luck simulating it at practice this week.

But we had a season high 476 rushing yards on the ground in the first meeting and that was with leading rusher Jacob Wetzel on the sideline most of the game.

Sorry couldn't resist.

I would imagine that first Gibson game was best we played this season on the offensive side of the ball.

29 minutes ago, Sacked said:

Not at all. Heritage Hills has a great team this year. It will be fun watching them play in LOS. 

Feel free to come by the ville! Tickets are 10 bucks!! Feel free to common by, you can take a look at our more recent hardware too if youd like! FOH

19 minutes ago, DaveMosbey said:

But we had a season high 476 rushing yards on the ground in the first meeting and that was with leading rusher Jacob Wetzel on the sideline most of the game.

Sorry couldn't resist.

I would imagine that first Gibson game was best we played this season on the offensive side of the ball.

I'm sure you noticed the new defense in the second game that we could have employed against TC, SR and Salem...but chose to play those teams base for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Feel free to come by the ville! Tickets are 10 bucks!! Just common by, you can take a look at our more recent hardware too if youd like! FOH

3 hours ago, jimsinchur said:

Expected a Memorial fan to be smarter than this. For such a well coached and well rounded program to have a fan who thinks Franklin, Mooresville, and Webo wouldnt beat every team on HH schedule is rather surprising honestly. 

Did you mean Frankton?  No one plays football at Franklin.

Did you mean Franklin County?  

16 minutes ago, DaveMosbey said:

The Heritage Hills defense  has 24 interceptions in 13 games so both teams might be seeing the best secondary they have faced.

I believe the 2x we faced GS, which is a stout defense, HH put up 701 yds rushing in the 2 games. That was against 7 to 9 guys in the box depending on formation.

GS is no slouch, I was extremely surprised HH moved the ball so well. The Tigers from Lawrenceburg had a excellent D too. I like our chances against DV but it will be a tough game.

I feel it will be closer than most expect. Could be down to the last possession 

3 hours ago, Cappy said:

I see Danville lost to some good teams but who have they beat? Tri-West the second time they played. Anyone else?

The North Montgomery game was a moral victory for Danville this year, anyway.

Kind of like my graduation from trade school.

That said, my neighbor’s cousin’s neighbor  told me Danville might be tied up in the whole Southport thing.

He also told me they played football there but I couldn’t find any evidence of that either.

Edited by Lysander
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Feel free to come by the ville! Tickets are 10 bucks!! Feel free to common by, you can take a look at our more recent hardware too if youd like! FOH

Jimmy Boy, Jimmy Boy, Jimmy Boy, 1. 2. 3.
I’ll be there with my crew that’s a guarantee 

Your talk of Warrior football is quite a bore

Danville pounding the Patriots heard it before

Keep talking smack about our O and D

Trust me Lil’ Jimmy  soon you’ll see

This is the last thing I’ll say to you tonight

Come Friday you’ll see a group ready to fight

Good coaches, great players, rowdy fans

You screwed up Jimmy Boy by poking the man

Leave well enough alone it’s been said.....to late

Spencer County is coming..... your head, our plate!!

MIC DROP

• Haha 1
  • Kill me now 1

2 hours ago, Patriot 74 said:

Jimmy Boy, Jimmy Boy, Jimmy Boy, 1. 2. 3.
I’ll be there with my crew that’s a guarantee 

Your talk of Warrior football is quite a bore

Danville pounding the Patriots heard it before

Keep talking smack about our O and D

Trust me Lil’ Jimmy  soon you’ll see

This is the last thing I’ll say to you tonight

Come Friday you’ll see a group ready to fight

Good coaches, great players, rowdy fans

You screwed up Jimmy Boy by poking the man

Leave well enough alone it’s been said.....to late

Spencer County is coming..... your head, our plate!!

MIC DROP

Thats cute. See ya at the ville, bring whatever you need. Youll have a sorry trip home just like those trojans did a few years back! Warriors are better players and have far better coaches, our warriors will show you what big boy football is like

2 hours ago, Lysander said:

The North Montgomery game was a moral victory for Danville this year, anyway.

Kind of like my graduation from trade school.

That said, my neighbor’s cousin’s neighbor  told me Danville might be tied up in the whole Southport thing.

He also told me they played football there but I couldn’t find any evidence of that either.

Graduation from trade school, what an accomplishment! Hahahaha....

Not too sure what southport thing you are talkin about. Pick your sources better, trade school not teach ya that!?

Just now, jimsinchur said:

Graduation from trade school, what an accomplishment! Hahahaha....

Not too sure what southport thing you are talkin about. Pick your sources better, trade school not teach ya that!?

It was my neighbor’s cousin’s neighbor...he told me Bobby Cox was coming down to hand out the IHSAA search warrants Friday.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lysander said:

It was my neighbor’s cousin’s neighbor...he told me Bobby Cox was coming down to hand out the IHSAA search warrants Friday.

The Bobby Cox cavalry came and tore up the tracks again. And 'poof' just like that, Virgil was out of a job.

Edited by gonzoron
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Whats he looking into? Chatards recruiting??

29 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Thats cute. See ya at the ville, bring whatever you need. Youll have a sorry trip home just like those trojans did a few years back! Warriors are better players and have far better coaches, our warriors will show you what big boy football is like

Oh Jimmy Boy Jimmy Boy.....are you like so happy with yourself and beating Chatard WHENEVER that that makes you king of 3A!!! Well good for you Jimmy I’m proud of the Warriors 

As for my ride home tomorrow night....I’ll have a DD so I can enjoy Dirty Burg BL’s while listening to Jimmy Grochee....maybe talking about Jimmy Johnson’s retirement from NASCAR.....might even put in a DVD with Jimmy Carey and Dumb and Dumber!!! But there is one thing I can assure you I will be talking about........Jimmy Boy from the Ville and his completely dumba$$ idea of high school football!!!

Ding Ding Ding Jimmy Boy Round 1 

Edited by Patriot 74
  • Kill me now 1

15 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

Oh Jimmy Boy Jimmy Boy.....are you like so happy with yourself and beating Chatard WHENEVER that that makes you king of 3A!!! Well good for you Jimmy I’m proud of the Warriors 

As for my ride home tomorrow night....I’ll have a DD so I can enjoy Dirty Burg BL’s while listening to Jimmy Grochee....maybe talking about Jimmy Johnson’s retirement from NASCAR.....might even put in a DVD with Jimmy Carey and Dumb and Dumber!!! But there is one thing I can assure you I will be talking about........Jimmy Boy from the Ville and his completely dumba$$ idea of high school football!!!

Ding Ding Ding Jimmy Boy Round 1 

Your sorry a$$ will have a brutal ride home once our warriors show ya how to play real football! 

18 minutes ago, Lysander said:

He’s searching for a missing football team....apparently no one has seen it this year.

That’s what my neighbor’s cousin’s neighbor tells me anyway.

Oh, well he should look for chatards 2016 sectional title along with your 17 regional title! Happy hunting to all!!

3 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Your sorry a$$ will have a brutal ride home once our warriors show ya how to play real football! 

You know we have flags and pink Pom Poms too Jimmy Boy!!! But down south we don’t play powder puff that’s for the cheer squad!!! 
Ding Ding Ding round 2

Sleeping DOG now awake Jimmy Boy

Edited by Patriot 74
  • Kill me now 1

18 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

....maybe talking about Jimmy Johnson’s retirement from NASCAR.....

Jeeez....bummer. Saw him race at Anderson in the late 90s with ASA.  Just like 20:years before that I used to watch Mark Martin, Rusty Wallace and the late Dick Trickle (greatest short track late model racer ever) race ASA locally.

I’ve become a fan of Erik Jones who made his bones on Indiana and Michigan short tracks just a couple of years back or so. 

8 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Oh, well he should look for chatards 2016 sectional title along with your 17 regional title! Happy hunting to all!!

It’s pretty serious.  I heard the local PD has been called image.jpeg.90a161b88efe4e0714db023b29758fdd.jpeg

At least that’s what my neighbor’s cousin’s neighbor tells me.