Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Heritage Hills 13-0 at Danville 8-5

4 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Jeeez....bummer. Saw him race at Anderson in the late 90s with ASA.  Just like 20:years before that I used to watch Mark Martin, Rusty Wallace and the late Dick Trickle (greatest short track late model racer ever) race ASA locally.

I’ve become a fan of Erik Jones who made his bones on Indiana and Michigan short tracks just a couple of years back or so. 

For whatever reason I’ve become a Kyle Larson fan....not exactly sure why.  But I think it’s because Jimmy Boy’s neighbors’ cousins’ uncle watched Larson win a race the EXACT same night Danville beat Chatard WHATEVER year that was.  At least that’s what Bobby Cox said.....😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

For whatever reason I’ve become a Kyle Larson fan....not exactly sure why.  But I think it’s because Jimmy Boy’s neighbors’ cousins’ uncle watched Larson win a race the EXACT same night Danville beat Chatard WHATEVER year that was.  At least that’s what Bobby Cox said.....😂

Larson is cut from the Tony Stewart mold.  Pure racer....midgets, sprints, late models.....anything with four wheels....dirt or asphalt.  Lot of respect for him..

My neighbor is a fan too.  Haven’t talked with his cousin’s neighbor quite yet.

edit....not to offend but I just freakin’ hate Joey Logano.

Edited by Lysander

Just now, Lysander said:

Larson is cut from the Tony Stewart mold.  Pure racer....midgets, sprints, late models.....anything with four wheels....dirt or asphalt.  Lot of respect for him..

Well when you do talk, he’ll concur!!! Man wound race a scalded a$$ Warrior on a muddy dirt track and wreck his granny to win!!!! I mean within good taste.....

33 minutes ago, Lysander said:

It’s pretty serious.  I heard the local PD has been called image.jpeg.90a161b88efe4e0714db023b29758fdd.jpeg

At least that’s what my neighbor’s cousin’s neighbor tells me.  

Should be serious! All that recruiting and you cant even take down our warriors! Pathetic hahahaha !

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Should be serious! All that recruiting and you cant even take down our warriors! Pathetic hahahaha !

IT WAS YEARS AGO!!! EARTH TO JIMMY BOY, I SAY AGAIN, EARTH TO JIMMY BOY.......WHO CARES!!! YOU DO KNOW BACK IN 1999 HH BEAT THE #2 RANKED TEAM IN THE STATE!!! I MEAN THAT SHOULD COUNT FOR SOMETHING......

45 minutes ago, Lysander said:

edit....not to offend but I just freakin’ hate Joey Logano.

Don’t watch much NASCAR but Larson is the man on dirt. He is a lot like Tony, will race anything anywhere. I saw him racing a go kart earlier this year. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

GS doesnt have anything better to do than talk NASCAR....

Since they arent playing in november i guess hahahaha! If there is an upcoming race hope you enjoy it GS, we got SEMISTATE football to play here in the ville!

The only reason you are playing in a semi state football game is because your sectional was the 2nd weakest in the south and you played the winner of the weakest sectional in the regional. I really hope you enjoy your butt whooping tomorrow night. It is going to be brutal. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

6 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

Okay Jimmy Boy!! Night night!! Big boys gotta work tomorrow!!! Good luck with your dreams tonight!! Until tomorrow my friend........chicken soup, warm milk and maybe a teddy bear!!! 

Ill take all that but the teddy bear! Ill sleep real nice knowin our boys are about to go to LOS and i get to look at my pretty ring everynight from my HS days!

8 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Debatable...but was yours really that much tougher??? No sir! 

Couldnt expect much different though from that sorry GS program. Trophies are trophies! Feel free to swing by the ville tomorrow to see what they look like now! 

Are you kidding me!!! Did you fall off the front steps at Connie’s leaving with STC!!! #2 HH #6 GS #9 SR AND 6-3 MV!! Get to the regional at # 8 Lawrenceburg!! You played what ranked team.....when?????? 

Okay seriously....go to the Gridiron Forum Middle School Edition, you have street cred there bro!!

5 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Ill take all that but the teddy bear! Ill sleep real nice knowin our boys are about to go to LOS and i get to look at my pretty ring everynight from my HS days!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your high school days!!!!!!! Down here you’re referred to as a HAS BEEN!!

Edited by Patriot 74

I would trend very carefully here on out

1 quick hit of a button and POOF you go to the timeout chair. 

Support your team, community and all that.   Most of the posts last hour are pointless and especially the ones that talk about I will tell you to you your face nonsense.    

Seriously.......  in 2019........ ugh 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Titan Pride said:

The only reason you are playing in a semi state football game is because your sectional was the 2nd weakest in the south and you played the winner of the weakest sectional in the regional. I really hope you enjoy your butt whooping tomorrow night. It is going to be brutal. 

And by the way, i wouldnt be one to talk about but whoopins! what was it a 40 point loss to HH in RS and choked away a 20-7 4th Q lead in PS

Must be tough to sleep at night knowing that! prolly why you are up

I guess we didn't get the hint. 

seriously hid like 8 posts, be thankful that I am a kind soul instead of just giving the heave ho, but that will be next 

I will open it back up in the morning when you all can behave and enjoy supporting in a mostly positive way instead of whatever this is........ 

• Like 1

Wow got ugly fast after I went to bed. I respect the heck out of Danville great program great tradition and looking at the teams they lost to and all close losses and that scares me but at same time Gibson Southern , Lawrenceburg, Southridge are all had great football teams this season ,  Jasper and  Mount Vernon were good as well but not the degree of the other three. Also can throw in  Forest Park and Tell City even though not state caliper had solid teams..

Off to work so I wont be reading this anymore before the game tonight.

A lot of idiocy in this thread, but here a few facts to actually ponder as we have reached semi-state Friday across the state:

1.  There are 16 teams left in the state of Indiana in 3A-6A.  Of those 16, only 1 did not have to beat a single team during their playoff run with a Sagarin rating better then 100.  That one team is Danville.   Doesn't mean they cannot and/or could not have done so and doesn't mean much once the game kicks off tonight.   But the simple reality is they won a sectional with a few average (at best) teams and beat arguably the worst 3A sectional winner in the past 20 years (if you go off the Sagarin ratings) in the regional last week against Vincennes.  

2.  Have seen the usual and tiring jabs at certain P/P schools (in this case Chatard was brought up) about being "dirty" and certain assertions about undue influence.  For fun, why not go back in the last 4 years and look at every starter who has played at Danville and check where they attended middle school and then compare that with Chatard and their feeder perishes.  Might be very enlightening.  Of the last 4 Danville QB's, only 1 played middle school football at Danville.  Their QB this year miraculously showed up this summer as a sophomore from Avon, where a returning JR starter at QB was ahead of him on the depth chart.  If that would have happened at a Chatard or Mishawaka Marian (just using them as they are 2 teams still playing), we know what the calls from many on this board would be.   

3.  Heritage Hills has already beaten 3 teams during their playoff run better (according to the Sagarins) then Danville.  Again does not mean anything as tonight's outcome, but HH has seen better outfits then what Danville brings to the table.  Danville's best win on the year was at Tri-West in the sectional (after losing to them in the regular season).  HH has 5 or 6 wins this year better then anything Danville has done.   Hence why many who think this game, at least on paper, will not be all that competitive if both teams play at similar levels as we've seen throughout the season.  

Hopefully we some great games across the state tonight.  Something we've haven't seen a ton of at the sectional and regional final levels to this point.  Too many bad matchups and bad games in the 6 classes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, PhilLee said:

A lot of idiocy in this thread, but here a few facts to actually ponder as we have reached semi-state Friday across the state:

1.  There are 16 teams left in the state of Indiana in 3A-6A.  Of those 16, only 1 did not have to beat a single team during their playoff run with a Sagarin rating better then 100.  That one team is Danville.   Doesn't mean they cannot and/or could not have done so and doesn't mean much once the game kicks off tonight.   But the simple reality is they won a sectional with a few average (at best) teams and beat arguably the worst 3A sectional winner in the past 20 years (if you go off the Sagarin ratings) in the regional last week against Vincennes.  

2.  Have seen the usual and tiring jabs at certain P/P schools (in this case Chatard was brought up) about being "dirty" and certain assertions about undue influence.  For fun, why not go back in the last 4 years and look at every starter who has played at Danville and check where they attended middle school and then compare that with Chatard and their feeder perishes.  Might be very enlightening.  Of the last 4 Danville QB's, only 1 played middle school football at Danville.  Their QB this year miraculously showed up this summer as a sophomore from Avon, where a returning JR starter at QB was ahead of him on the depth chart.  If that would have happened at a Chatard or Mishawaka Marian (just using them as they are 2 teams still playing), we know what the calls from many on this board would be.   

3.  Heritage Hills has already beaten 3 teams during their playoff run better (according to the Sagarins) then Danville.  Again does not mean anything as tonight's outcome, but HH has seen better outfits then what Danville brings to the table.  Danville's best win on the year was at Tri-West in the sectional (after losing to them in the regular season).  HH has 5 or 6 wins this year better then anything Danville has done.   Hence why many who think this game, at least on paper, will not be all that competitive if both teams play at similar levels as we've seen throughout the season.  

Hopefully we some great games across the state tonight.  Something we've haven't seen a ton of at the sectional and regional final levels to this point.  Too many bad matchups and bad games in the 6 classes. 

Nice Post - finally we have some reason/clarity to this thread. Interesting take on the "run through the playoffs" ...got me thinking. I know HH hasn't had it easy by any means - but interesting that they haven't run up against a P/P school at all in the tourney?? I wish some statistician could tell me when the last time a team in 3A South has had a road to LOS that didn't involve playing or taking out a P/P?? HH gotta feel pretty fortunate in that regard....