Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Heritage Hills 13-0 at Danville 8-5

2 hours ago, jets said:

Scenia, Heritage Christain, Brebuff, etc...plenty of them you failed to mention. Heck there has been years we've seen 3 straight P/P schools on the way up to a trip to LOS. 

Thank you.  I said south of Indy.  Those are all in Indy.  SR has played 3 p/p's several times.  HH did it once in 2003.

5 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3.

If not for the "success factor" and some "crazy realigning"

neither of these teams would be playing this week!

Thanks IHSAA & Blue Tigers! These two squads owe you a Tiger BL!

STC semi state is semi state! GAMEDAY GO WARRIORS!!

There is a reeason this team is where they are! Ratings mean nothing, if you have any football intelligence you know that and those who have played ball especially know!

2 hours ago, Lysander said:

STC - You aren’t inferring that certain Sectionals 29 and 30:were redrawn/realigned by certain HS administrative types from a certain school bearing the letters TW somewhat prominently so that said certain school might be able to flow through certain Sectional 29 and over the winner of Sectional 30 to land easily in a certain Semistate slot annually as easily as crap flows through a goose are you?

Are you certain?

I am certain about one thing - that’s the longest run-on sentence I have ever written in my life.

ALL us warrior fans know is back in 16 and 17 it wasnt huh?

AND we ARE in semistate

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, jets said:

Damn - people sure are sensitive. I was asking a genuine question as it seems to be a very rare feat (not playing a P/P school) and was curious how many times that may/may not have happened. With Chatard/Memorial now out of the picture obviously that could become more of the norm now. Geez...

BTW - I was in attendance in L'burg rooting on the Patriots and our PAC brethren. Would be cool to see a PAC school up their representing. 

Scenia, Heritage Christain, Brebuff, etc...plenty of them you failed to mention. Heck there has been years we've seen 3 straight P/P schools on the way up to a trip to LOS. 

South of Indy? Scecina is somewhere around 16th and Emerson,  Brebeuf is on 86th on the northwest side, and HC is on Binford up around 75th. 

21 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

ALL us warrior fans know is back in 16 and 17 it wasnt huh?

AND we ARE in semistate

I take It English is your second language?

BTW, Commissioner Cox will be there tonight with those IHSAA search warrants and IHSAA Marshals.  I have it on good authority. 

Edited by Lysander
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lysander said:

I take It English is your second language?

BTW, Cox will be there tonight with those IHSAA search warrants and IHSAA Marshals.  I have it on good authority. 

why dont they take a look at your program buddy! nothing dirty goin on here at the ville!

Just now, jimsinchur said:

why dont they take a look at your program buddy! nothing dirty goin on here at the ville!

Interesting question ... How many places refer to themselves as "the ville?"  Also, anyone else remember the Louisville v. Pitt football game when the Cardinals wore jerseys that said "The Ville" across the front?

8 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Dunno about that, heard there’s a lot of dirty doins’ going on in your double-wide park there in the ‘ville.  

Lots a dirty doins’.....I have it on good authority.  

HH+35

Edited by Lysander
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Dunno about that, heard there’s a lot of dirty doins’ going on in your double-wide park there in the ‘ville.  

Lots a dirty doins’.....I have it on good authority.  

HH+35

A chatard fan talk about dirty doins

Must be delusional

Tell us all about em buddy, or your good authority not tell ya because there is no dirty doins here at the ville! Just a bunch of warriors that lovin beatin up those trojans here! 

1 minute ago, jimsinchur said:

Must be delusional

Tell us all about em buddy, or your good authority not tell ya because there is no dirty doins here at the ville! Just a bunch of warriors that lovin beatin up those trojans here! 

Just trying to help a brother out.....give you a warnin’

I heard those IHSAA Marshals might be comin’ straight to your double wide lookin’ for that missin’ football team.

I have it on good authority.

HH+35

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Must be delusional

As an outsider, I just hope Danville is better at Playing Football than they are at Teaching English.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, jimsinchur said:

Ill take all that but the teddy bear! Ill sleep real nice knowin our boys are about to go to LOS and i get to look at my pretty ring everynight from my HS days!

Don't see your name on the roster for Danville from 1999 when they made it to state as a player or a coach. Did you go to another school or are you talking about another sport? 

5 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Just trying to help a brother out.....give you a warnin’

I heard those IHSAA Marshals might be comin’ straight to your double wide lookin’ for that missin’ football team.

I have it on good authority.

HH+35

Again, tell em to go lookin for chatards 16 and 17 trophies! If they come to the ville they will indeed find em!

3 minutes ago, sr1 said:

Don't see your name on the roster for Danville from 1999 when they made it to state as a player or a coach. Did you go to another school or are you talking about another sport? 

Must not have looked hard enough southridge1!

29 minutes ago, eschnur66 said:

Interesting question ... How many places refer to themselves as "the ville?"  Also, anyone else remember the Louisville v. Pitt football game when the Cardinals wore jerseys that said "The Ville" across the front?

Then you got those fancy folks up north who use French to say LAville.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Again, tell em to go lookin for chatards 16 and 17 trophies! If they come to the ville they will indeed find em!

Heard them Marshals are confiscating those tonight from the ‘Ville.  Taken’ em back to schools that don’t recruit all their quarterbacks.

Good clean, God fearin’ people like Chatard or Heritage Hills folks.  Not folks doin’ dirty deeds back in the double wide park.

Good authority.....real good.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

It is funny out of 15 games against Chatard you only seem to remember 2 of them. How about that 2013 game, that was a fun one. 

7 minutes ago, jimsinchur said:

Sectional                   Tournament

Indianapolis Chatard 79-11   .878 130-26   .833

Danville 55-26   .679 61-35   .635

Heritage Hills 64-22   .744 77-33   .700
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Heard them Marshals are confiscating those tonight from the ‘Ville.  Taken’ em back to schools that don’t recruit all their quarterbacks.

Good clean, God fearin’ people like Chatard or Heritage Hills folks.  Not folks doin’ dirty deeds back in the double wide park.

Good authority.....real good.

Cant take back what ya didnt earn! And to my knowledge 2 of our qbs came from other schools! And one was kicked out of plainfield so he had nowhere else to go! Get your facts straight! 

15 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Sectional                   Tournament

Indianapolis Chatard 79-11   .878 130-26   .833

Danville 55-26   .679 61-35   .635

Heritage Hills 64-22   .744 77-33   .700

2016: 40-35

2017: 38-7

GO WARRIORS!

18 minutes ago, Titan Pride said:

It is funny out of 15 games against Chatard you only seem to remember 2 of them. How about that 2013 game, that was a fun one. 

Tell us about those two games yall had against HH! Stay out of it GS

No hardware, no talk!