Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Heritage Hills 13-0 at Danville 8-5

This is embarrassing!!! I’ve see more flags from this crew tonight then the entire tournament!!! Two long Patriot runs called back due to holding!! Two 3rd down passes the Warriors over threw both were called defensive holding (have not seen that call anywhere ALL year) 

In short let the kids play and the officials observe!!! Semi state game should not be talking about officials 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

This is embarrassing!!! I’ve see more flags from this crew tonight then the entire tournament!!! Two long Patriot runs called back due to holding!! Two 3rd down passes the Warriors over threw both were called defensive holding (have not seen that call anywhere ALL year) 

In short let the kids play and the officials observe!!! Semi state game should not be talking about officials 

Whether the penalties were warranted or not, looks like HH just needs to stick to their game plan. No reason for panic. 

Edited by SEAL_63

6 minutes ago, D3dream said:

So did Danville play with HH for 3 quarters till the dam finally busted in the 4th? 

Heritage Hills had the ball on offense the vast majority of the 3rd quarter. The 2nd half was all Heritage Hills until the late score by Danville 

• Like 2

Proud of these warriors!!

Dont take back anything i said but respect to the pats! Hell of a season by the warriors who no one believed in!

GO WARRIORS!!

The real questions is did coach Woods take a bow to the student section after this game. Wait he probably walked over to the student section running his hand through his hair to only blow out the smoke on his 6 shooter fingure. When your the head coach and you do things like this people dont forget and they let their friends know. HH took care of business tonight Danville had no answer to the HH QB. Welll no one has had an answer for him all seaon. I am  sure Chatard might have a chance to do so next Firday. The look at me Coach Woods might not have much to show off after this game. HH is the one taking bow tonight. Way to represent southern Indiana HH. Congrats!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congrats to the Pats!  A job well done all year and despite being screwed by only having 1 home game in the entire playoffs (which is ridiculous, btw) and traveling over 300 miles for the regional and semi-state, getting to Indy as they should have.  They looked a bit flat-footed and sluggish (especially up front) in the 1st half.  That very long trip on a school day can be a issue for the lineman in particular.  But they got their energy back in the 2nd half and took over. 

The holding penalties were really the only thing stopping them tonight on offense in the 1st half.  Once the penalties stopped (although that crew was flag happy all night), they dominated the game as most expected them to.  Sigler the QB was the best player on the field and it wasn't even close for 2nd.  Some really subtle adjustments on offense and defense at halftime by the HH staff.  A staff that obviously knows what they are doing. 

Chatard is a completely different animal (especially this year) then anything HH has seen but their offensive approach could give them a fighting chance.  Should be a fun game to watch. 

1 hour ago, sr1 said:

Heritage Hills had the ball on offense the vast majority of the 3rd quarter. The 2nd half was all Heritage Hills until the late score by Danville 

Thank you. 

Congrats Patriots. Way to represent SW Indiana. 

10 minutes ago, PhilLee said:

Chatard is a completely different animal (especially this year) then anything HH has seen but their offensive approach could give them a fighting chance.  Should be a fun game to watch. 

I’ll refrain from making any predictions about this or any other game.  Not my thing.  But I will say that, last year, we heard a lot about how incredible Chatard was.  Honestly, they weren’t very good against us in the semi-state.  Maybe it was just a down game for them.  But GS was every bit as good — and HH beat them twice this year.

Of course, teams change from year to year.  And it’s entirely possible that Chatard really is a juggernaut this year.  But we heard it last year and our game against them wasn’t close.

Edited by MHSTigerFan

1 hour ago, SWFootballfan said:

The real questions is did coach Woods take a bow to the student section after this game. Wait he probably walked over to the student section running his hand through his hair to only blow out the smoke on his 6 shooter fingure. When your the head coach and you do things like this people dont forget and they let their friends know..

One has to wonder..I can guarantee he didn’t bow to the opposing sideline though, unless of course he was conceding defeat. 

Congrats to the Patriots. I’ll be gorging on left over sweet potato casserole and dumplings anticipating this showdown. 

10 hours ago, Staxawax said:

I got to think being at home for the Warriors and this being the game to go to LOS, that for most of the 1st half this will be a tight game.

No prediction, but the 2nd half will separate the hot dogs from the weinies.

Wow ! Dead on it was real tight in the first half.

First off the Danville receiving crew was unreal by far the best group of receivers I've  seen this season.. We hear a lot about the Patriots playing so many two-way starters but against Southridge in regular season, Lawrenceburg last week and tonight the Patriots broke open tight games in the 2nd half and against Gibson in sectional dominated the final 6 minutes.  

Maybe the key to advancing to state is playing almost all road games 2000, 2004 and 2019 HH played 1st round sectional, 2nd round sectional, regional and Semi State all on the road. that's 12 road games and 3 home games combined before State in the 3 seasons they made it to the big show.  

Okay I am done driving and ready to comment on this game:

1) Congrats HH! What an amazing group of you men! They work hard, they play with such poise and grit! Just a fun team to watch!!  Proud as hell!!

2) Danville Warriors I tip my hat to you!! Players left it all on the field!! Very impressed with the way they approach the game!!

3) Officials......F!!! That’s your grade tonight!! Pathetic all around for everyone!!! Nuff said!!

Lastly Patriot Nation!!! Helluva job traveling tonight!!! It definitely shows what a special community we live in!! Proud to be a Patriot!!! 

• Like 2