Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Other 6A Semi-State: Merrillville @ Carmel

1 minute ago, Olympian06 said:

I usually look for someone to make an outlandish prediction Columbus East vs Cathedral in the 2017 (a guy said Cathedral was going to win by 21 or more). I took the bet, Columbus East won by 29.

I saw another guy say Cathedral was going to beat New PAL by 14 or more.. I don’t pocket the money, I just bet them 50 and the loser has to send the money to the GID. Kinda a win win for the site and whoever won the bet. 

We have had a really strong year on donations, looking forward to this site remaining free for everyone. 

For the final time I understand what it is and how it works. You would think this guy would explain this prior to challenging me to a bet. That was my problem. Dont assume ppl know what your talking about especially when it's illegal.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ryan11p said:

For the final time I understand what it is and how it works. You would think this guy would explain this prior to challenging me to a bet. That was my problem. Dont assume ppl know what your talking about especially when it's illegal.

So...you get four region teams and I get their opponents?

Man up...

Edited by Guest

On 11/21/2019 at 9:45 PM, Ryan11p said:

I wonder what Temptation is gonna say when there are 4 Region teams in the state finals. I look forward to bus full of cruel remarks and excuses coming my way.

1-3...

3 hours ago, Ryan11p said:

Yep rough night for the Region teams hats off to all the teams that advanced.  To you Temptation your a great forum troll keep up the great work.

44 posts in two weeks is damn impressive...see you in 2020.

On 11/21/2019 at 10:39 PM, Coach Nowlin said:

Easy their my region friend, get some Pierogis and chill pal

I know you are new around here, however, Mr. Temptation is simply asking if anyone wants to bet booster status, not hard cash. 

You see this website is funded by our great members, completely free, each year we ask our amazing community to chip in.   

Over the years, a way to have HARMLESS discussion among our rabid fans is some folks will bet booster status, ($25) in behalf of GID. 

Its all blubber, some folks have fun with and honor said "bet" and send money to fund our website, others do not.     To my knowledge, there has not been a "bet" taken with real money exchanged among members.  

We are talking Free Will donations here, as seen here:  https://gridirondigest.net/clients/donations/1-2019-20-budget/

Take a deep breathe and Go Brickies!!!  (I don't want to lose my region card)  

Love the passion:  Fired up for Da Region  

RSN would be proud of you.  

RIP RSN MB

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:22 PM, Ryan11p said:

Khris Walton for Merrillville will be a factor in this he is one of the best defensive players I have seen in country. I think this game will be closer then most ppl think Merrillville could win, but its always hard to pick 2215 enrollment over 5057. Winner of the state title comes from this game. 

Ill say Merrillville 28

Carmel 24

I know this is a little late but I saw your comment on Walton. I'm a Tiger fan/parent and when I saw the kid play I realized why he had over so many tackles coming into the Regional clash. He was - to date - the best LB I had seen until I watched some of the state finals.