Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

WRC

FCFAN1990

How is FC predicting?  Did they lose much?  Covington should yet again come out on top.. I know both of the vermillions losing quite a bit.  

NV will probably have the furthest fall, as they lose a lot of talent.. their entire varsity roster.  I Can’t speak on the talent of the new team, but they will sure be inexperienced. 

How is FC predicting?  Did they lose much?  Covington should yet again come out on top.. I know both of the vermillions losing quite a bit.  

NV will probably have the furthest fall, as they lose a lot of talent.. their entire varsity roster.  I Can’t speak on the talent of the new team, but they will sure be inexperienced. 

5 hours ago, FCFAN1990 said:

FC lost 2 seniors from last years squad.  One of which was a 1000 point player.  This year there is two seniors again.  They do have size and speed.  I see them as a WRC contender this year. 

One being the leading rebounder in school history also correct?

I believe NV lost 9 seniors.  The entire varsity rotation.  With a new coach, look for a very down year there.

Seeger, SV, RP, Attica I believe lost most of their firepower also.

I'm intrigued by Parke heritage.  As much talent as they had last year, they seemed to play more as a team when some of their seniors weren’t on the court.

16 hours ago, WetWilly93 said:

One being the leading rebounder in school history also correct?

I believe NV lost 9 seniors.  The entire varsity rotation.  With a new coach, look for a very down year there.

Seeger, SV, RP, Attica I believe lost most of their firepower also.

I'm intrigued by Parke heritage.  As much talent as they had last year, they seemed to play more as a team when some of their seniors weren’t on the court.

No..he graduated a few years ago. 

Hello All, this is my first post on this delightful forum, as I am a very big WRC football and basketball fan! 

Fountain County

I predict Covington will outright win the conference, with Brown, Elmore, Keller, and Pinkerton Leading the way.

Fountain Central Should be in good shape to have a successful season behind Eberly and big man Smith. 

Attica might surprise or underwhelm some folks as Kirkpatrick is the only big time player I know of. 

Parke County

Parke Heritage should be in great shape when they get back their injured players, look for Crull, White, Davis, And newcomer Johnson to be huge impact players.

Riverton Parke is much like Attica, I don’t know much about them but expect Barns, Hazzard, and A few big boys to be some nice players. 

Warren County

Seeger is of little knowledge to me, but with Stephens and a few others I believe they will be in good shape.

Vermillion County

South Vermillion Wildcats will be a middle road team I believe but expect Big time little man Gillman to shoot the lights out!

North Vermillion is a team that lost 9 Seniors, but with West, Flynn, And Bush playing they should be at least ok. But let’s not forget Watson, I watched him 4 times last season and he was spectacular. Expect him to be their All Conference Choice and a big time player in the WRC.

• 2 weeks later...

Go Now that we are at least a few games in for most teams, and some conference battles in Banks, does everyone still have the same predictions?  Haven’t seen many teams play but from what I’ve seen this is what I predict:

1. Covington

2. Parke heritage

3. Seeger

4. Fountain Central

4. South vermillion

5.  Attica

6.  Riverton parke

8. North Vermillion

I havent seen Seeger or Attica yet, but I would say this:

Covington 

Parke Heritage

South Vermillion