Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Are we sure???

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Memorial is playing for an opportunity to represent the south in 4a tomorrow night.   How is this "punished"    You do not think that the Coaching Staff and continued success of Memorial will continue to translate for years to come?   

I think "punished" is the wrong word.  At this point under any scenario (2yr/4yr cycle) we would be in 4A so it is what it is.  While it will be a challenge for Memorial to consistently compete in the 4A tournament having less than 600 students, it is a good problem to have and sure beats the alternative.     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jets said:

Not mad at all. Thought we represented ourselves pretty well for moving up to 3A and losing our All-State caliber QB. Just pointing out what I feel is an obvious flaw in the system. Some of you dudes try and turn EVERYTHING into an argument and it really is annoying/tiresome. 

Glad you all got a new field though. 

I'm not arguing... I am not trying to turn everything into an argument... And some of you dudes want to make an excuse about getting beat pretty handily in Semi State last year.  

No matter what system is in place there will be someone/school/group of fans that don't like it.  Yes, Webo's last 2 years have been successful and they were lucky to split the cycle.  No one knew 4 years ago that they would drop down to 2A from 3A based on enrollment.  

• Like 3