6A: Carmel (10-3) vs Center Grove (8-5)

6A: Carmel (10-3) vs Center Grove (8-5)  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Carmel
    • Center Grove

1 hour ago, Grover said:

You don't get it.  Not the first time.

I actually get “it” more than you realize.  It sucks for the specific kid in the example cited but 75 is PLENTY.  

2 hours ago, Temptation said:

I actually get “it” more than you realize.  It sucks for the specific kid in the example cited but 75 is PLENTY.  

Why do you  say 75 is PLENTY 

I think it is because you are some one that went to a small school and just does not get it. Truth I think there is a diff reason but I can  not say on here.

On 11/27/2019 at 5:57 PM, cg_holmeaid said:

Don’t you worry, the north schools will finally be able to have a chance at a state title starting next year. But a MIC, HCC team will still take home the blue rings 😂😂

More than likely a team from the MIC. The stronghold on 6a belongs to Carmel, Warren Central, and Ben Davis. The HCC had a great year this year, no doubt. But let's not put them on the same pedestal as the MIC just yet. Besides, historically, the north has 10 titles compared to the HCC's 3. 

1 hour ago, Trojanmp52 said:

Why do you  say 75 is PLENTY 

I think it is because you are some one that went to a small school and just does not get it. Truth I think there is a diff reason but I can  not say on here.

Nope.  Not even CLOSE.

If you can’t crack the dress list when it is capped at 75...

PM me with your “hot take/theory” tough guy.

6 minutes ago, SEXYMOFO said:

I'm watching on ihsaatv

I'm watching on FoxSportsIndiana, but these announcers are all Center Grove. We need Dick to balance it out. It's Lance Scheib and Greg Rakestraw.

Edited by gonzoron

On 11/28/2019 at 11:10 PM, Grover said:

We will.  

Explain that to the senior who has played all season but got hurt and now must watch from the bleachers.

I was under the impression the 75 player rule had been discontinued.  You just have to be listed on the playoff roster at the start.  Am I wrong on this?

If this happened to your senior . . . totally sucks.

I went to this game.  In the third quarter I thought CG was done.  Looked totally gassed on offense and defense.  Went spread and Jackson looked really good.  When he is a running threat, the Trojans are a lot better.  When he is not . . . and they are in the wing T . . . well . . . they are not so good.  CG secondary looked the same as the last time I saw them.  Curry is OMG.  Looked to wear down a bit, but he is only a sophomore.  Sky is the limit on that kid.  I saw him chase down Maxen from opposite side DE 40 yards down the field in week 2 . . . kid can play.

Edited by CaptainHook

41 minutes ago, CaptainHook said:

I was under the impression the 75 player rule had been discontinued.  You just have to be listed on the playoff roster at the start.  Am I wrong on this?

If this happened to your senior . . . totally sucks.

It has not been discontinued.  It does suck.  

• Like 1