Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

4A: East Noble (14-0) vs Evansville Memorial (12-1)

4A: East Noble (14-0) vs Evansville Memorial (12-1)  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• East Noble
    • Evansville Memorial

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Tiger391 said:

East noble treating this like a Disney world trip? Act like you've been there before ....... no need for a practice at Lucas..... 

Blackout Wednesday huh?  Shut up.  Every team should enjoy the experience.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiger391 said:

East noble treating this like a Disney world trip? Act like you've been there before ....... no need for a practice at Lucas..... 

The only reason EM didn’t practice at LOS the past two years is because they had played there before. I know that at least two teams had played there as 8th graders. If EN hadn’t been fortunate enough to have that experience, then the practice would be extremely beneficial, especially to calm as many nerves before game time on Saturday, as possible.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ShakeDownTheThunder said:

The only reason EM didn’t practice at LOS the past two years is because they had played there before. I know that at least two teams had played there as 8th graders. If EN hadn’t been fortunate enough to have that experience, then the practice would be extremely beneficial, especially to calm as many nerves before game time on Saturday, as possible.

Nah....I think it had more to do with a long day for very little time to practice. Nothing to do with playing there as 8th graders. Doesn’t make sense to spend 7 hours on a bus to practice. I think if EM was located closer to Indy the Tigers would practice at LOS.  

1 hour ago, Screagle said:

Nah....I think it had more to do with a long day for very little time to practice. Nothing to do with playing there as 8th graders. Doesn’t make sense to spend 7 hours on a bus to practice. I think if EM was located closer to Indy the Tigers would practice at LOS.  

Exactly what I was thinking. Just stupid in my opinion. Turf is turf . For 7 hours 

• Disdain 1

For teams that haven't been there for awhile, the experience is to familiarize teenage boys to the venue where they are going to play the biggest game of their lives. It's also a bonding experience and one you'll never forget. Also helps the coaches and equipment staff plan for logistics. A valuable and worthwhile experience in my opinion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/26/2019 at 9:26 PM, Tiger391 said:

For all the tigers fan out there anybody know what Sam De Jam is going rhyme East Noble with? It's been bothering me all week #FTF 

Excited for the game, sure. But all my butterflies are in anticipation for The Jam’s rhymes in the Marriott lobby. Wheels up

• Haha 2

On 11/27/2019 at 9:22 PM, tango said:

@Lysander & @ImpartialObserver We will be rolling by 11 am Saturday rain or shine. No hiccups this year IO.   Come see us if you are there.  Staking our claim to Tailgate Kings this year!! 

Thanks for the gracious invite @tango but after 3 days on the road, I’m taking a little down time.
Good luck to your kids today.  I’ll be watching.
Go Tigers!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lysander said:

Thanks for the gracious invite @tango but after 3 days on the road, I’m taking a little down time.
Good luck to your kids today.  I’ll be watching.
Go Tigers!

Thank you.  It rained Tigers and dogs.  Only about 500 people....  had fun though.

1 hour ago, Tiger391 said:

Rain or shine #FTF

55982CA6-72F0-4259-835F-C3E12F334293.jpeg

My buddy got a picture of these guys can anyone name them? 

B73686BC-9994-4455-A503-51C5458CEDEA.jpeg

3 great athletes and you.