Jump to content
The Gridiron Digest

4A: East Noble (14-0) vs Evansville Memorial (12-1)


Guest
 Share

4A: East Noble (14-0) vs Evansville Memorial (12-1)  

84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who ya got?

    • East Noble
      39
    • Evansville Memorial
      45

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Tiger391 said:

East noble treating this like a Disney world trip? Act like you've been there before ....... no need for a practice at Lucas..... 

Blackout Wednesday huh?  Shut up.  Every team should enjoy the experience.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tiger391 said:

East noble treating this like a Disney world trip? Act like you've been there before ....... no need for a practice at Lucas..... 

The only reason EM didn’t practice at LOS the past two years is because they had played there before. I know that at least two teams had played there as 8th graders. If EN hadn’t been fortunate enough to have that experience, then the practice would be extremely beneficial, especially to calm as many nerves before game time on Saturday, as possible.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, ShakeDownTheThunder said:

The only reason EM didn’t practice at LOS the past two years is because they had played there before. I know that at least two teams had played there as 8th graders. If EN hadn’t been fortunate enough to have that experience, then the practice would be extremely beneficial, especially to calm as many nerves before game time on Saturday, as possible.

Nah....I think it had more to do with a long day for very little time to practice. Nothing to do with playing there as 8th graders. Doesn’t make sense to spend 7 hours on a bus to practice. I think if EM was located closer to Indy the Tigers would practice at LOS.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Screagle said:

Nah....I think it had more to do with a long day for very little time to practice. Nothing to do with playing there as 8th graders. Doesn’t make sense to spend 7 hours on a bus to practice. I think if EM was located closer to Indy the Tigers would practice at LOS.  

Exactly what I was thinking. Just stupid in my opinion. Turf is turf . For 7 hours 

  • Disdain 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For teams that haven't been there for awhile, the experience is to familiarize teenage boys to the venue where they are going to play the biggest game of their lives. It's also a bonding experience and one you'll never forget. Also helps the coaches and equipment staff plan for logistics. A valuable and worthwhile experience in my opinion.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/26/2019 at 9:26 PM, Tiger391 said:

For all the tigers fan out there anybody know what Sam De Jam is going rhyme East Noble with? It's been bothering me all week #FTF 

Excited for the game, sure. But all my butterflies are in anticipation for The Jam’s rhymes in the Marriott lobby. Wheels up

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2019 at 9:22 PM, tango said:

@Lysander & @ImpartialObserver We will be rolling by 11 am Saturday rain or shine. No hiccups this year IO.   Come see us if you are there.  Staking our claim to Tailgate Kings this year!! 

Thanks for the gracious invite @tango but after 3 days on the road, I’m taking a little down time.
Good luck to your kids today.  I’ll be watching.
Go Tigers!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lysander said:

Thanks for the gracious invite @tango but after 3 days on the road, I’m taking a little down time.
Good luck to your kids today.  I’ll be watching.
Go Tigers!

Thank you.  It rained Tigers and dogs.  Only about 500 people....  had fun though.

1 hour ago, Tiger391 said:

Rain or shine #FTF

55982CA6-72F0-4259-835F-C3E12F334293.jpeg

My buddy got a picture of these guys can anyone name them? 

B73686BC-9994-4455-A503-51C5458CEDEA.jpeg

3 great athletes and you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...