Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A: Indianapolis Chatard (13-1) vs Heritage Hills (14-0)

3A: Indianapolis Chatard (13-1) vs Heritage Hills (14-0)  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Indianapolis Chatard
    • Heritage Hills

10 minutes ago, BCstate said:

Yep sure that 122 SOS is the same as playing Chatard. 

Nobody said it was the same as playing against Chatard.  Chatard is ranked number one in 3A.  Heritage Hills is ranked number two.  Both teams are highly respected.  It will be a great game.... and there won't be a player on the field sucking wind.  

1 hour ago, TommyTwoTimes said:

My main reason is Defense.  Patriots D has only allowed 6.9 points per game. No. 2 in the state of Indiana. 27 interceptions this year.  There are also names such as Phoenix Rodgers and Mark Doyle who will make a huge impact in this game. 

Mishawaka Marian was giving up about 7 pts per game as well.  BC hung 45 on them.  Chatard's 1st team d is giving up less than 7 pts per game.  HH has not faced a back like Taylor or a O-line like Chatard's.  Chatard hasn't faced an offense like HH, so that will be a challenge.  I believe it will be closer than the blowouts predicted on here.  But to think 8 or 9 two way players won't have any effect is a little naive.  Kids won't feel tired or be winded, but fresh legs react a little quicker than tired ones.  That's just a fact.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cali23 said:

Mishawaka Marian was giving up about 7 pts per game as well.  BC hung 45 on them.  Chatard's 1st team d is giving up less than 7 pts per game.  HH has not faced a back like Taylor or a O-line like Chatard's.  Chatard hasn't faced an offense like HH, so that will be a challenge.  I believe it will be closer than the blowouts predicted on here.  But to think 8 or 9 two way players won't have any effect is a little naive.  Kids won't feel tired or be winded, but fresh legs react a little quicker than tired ones.  That's just a fact.

Well, I guess you Chatard fans had better hope those "8 or 9 two way players" don't find a way to win.  That would be a tough pill to swallow I guess. 

1 minute ago, TommyTwoTimes said:

Well, I guess you Chatard fans had better hope those "8 or 9 two way players" don't find a way to win.  That would be a tough pill to swallow I guess. 

They very well could.  It’s gonna be a battle for sure.  Good luck to the Pats!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BCstate said:

One maybe two in extreme situations 

That’s what I figured. There is no way you can make me believe that won’t be a huge difference in this game. I won’t say HH will be “gassed”, but I will say that they “won’t be nearly as fresh” as Chatard. Taylor is a back that 95% of the schools in the state probably don’t have a scout player on their team that can imitate what he can do.  

I’m still sticking with my prediction of Chatard winning by a minimum of 3 to 4 TDs. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, WarriorFan46122 said:

That’s what I figured. There is no way you can make me believe that won’t be a huge difference in this game. I won’t say HH will be “gassed”, but I will say that they “won’t be nearly as fresh” as Chatard. Taylor is a back that 95% of the schools in the state probably don’t have a scout player on their team that can imitate what he can do.  

I’m still sticking with my prediction of Chatard winning by a minimum of 3 to 4 TDs. 

Ultimate Warrior, just out of curiosity, what was your prediction for the Danville Semi-state game??

2 minutes ago, TommyTwoTimes said:

Ultimate Warrior, just out of curiosity, what was your prediction for the Danville Semi-state game??

I picked Danville 34-21. I’m not afraid to say that. But that prediction has absolutely nothing to do with this HH/Chatard game. 

Just now, WarriorFan46122 said:

I picked Danville 34-21. I’m not afraid to say that. But that prediction has absolutely nothing to do with this HH/Chatard game. 

But it has quite a bit to do with your ability to make accurate predictions.  You had Danville a 13 point favorite??  😂🤣😂

3 minutes ago, TommyTwoTimes said:

But it has quite a bit to do with your ability to make accurate predictions.  You had Danville a 13 point favorite??  😂🤣😂

Predictors are like weathermen, they don't have to be right, but when they are people think they're geniuses. When they're not, well, underdogs don't let them slide.

16 minutes ago, WarriorFan46122 said:

Yes you picked Danville all while trolling Chatard. Then you wanta talk about how “close” the game was for 3 quarters. Now you are on here trolling HH.  You want to say that HH can’t possibly compete with Chatard, hell you said we couldn’t beat Danville. Keep talking Warrior it’s becoming comical. Rest assured HH and their two way players will show up and leave everything on the field!! Rest assured Chatard and all of their kids will show up and leave everything on the field!! God willing everyone stays healthy and this game plays out like a classic!! 

Edited by Patriot 74
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot 74 said:

Yes you picked Danville all while trolling Chatard. Then you wanta talk about how “close” the game was for 3 quarters. Now you are on here trolling HH.  You want to say that HH can’t possibly compete with Chatard, hell you said we couldn’t beat Danville. Keep talking Warrior it’s becoming comical. Rest assured HH and their two way players will show up and leave everything on the field!! Rest assured Chatard and all of their kids will show up and leave everything on the field!! God willing everyone stays healthy and this game plays out like a classic!! 

Not one time did I troll Chatard. Show me where I did. I’m not trolling HH either. And yes, that game WAS close for 3 qtrs. (3-0 after 1, 10-9 at half, 12-10 after 3....how is that not close). You actually expect me to pick against my town’s team?? You been having Tiger BL’s with STC? I do hope both teams come out healthy. And I don’t expect anything less than both teams leaving it all on the field. But I am able to have my opinion on how the game will go just as much as you or the next person. Just because I have a different opinion then you gives you no right to attack me and my opinion. If you have a different opinion, that’s ok...I’m good with that. But for you to come on here with your “holier than thou” attitude about your opinion is ridiculous. I’ll be there on Friday.....because I love high school football. Good luck to the Patriots. But you know my opinion.

1 minute ago, WarriorFan46122 said:

Not one time did I troll Chatard. Show me where I did. I’m not trolling HH either. And yes, that game WAS close for 3 qtrs. (3-0 after 1, 10-9 at half, 12-10 after 3....how is that not close). You actually expect me to pick against my town’s team?? You been having Tiger BL’s with STC? I do hope both teams come out healthy. And I don’t expect anything less than both teams leaving it all on the field. But I am able to have my opinion on how the game will go just as much as you or the next person. Just because I have a different opinion then you gives you no right to attack me and my opinion. If you have a different opinion, that’s ok...I’m good with that. But for you to come on here with your “holier than thou” attitude about your opinion is ridiculous. I’ll be there on Friday.....because I love high school football. Good luck to the Patriots. But you know my opinion.

I feel like "attack" is a bit overboard here.  

All I'm saying is if you're THAT far off in your prediction less than a week ago..... Maybe you should hold off for a few weeks before you get back in the game. You know, maybe let the ol' noggin cool off a bit before you go declaring your next multi touchdown massacre.  Just try to help you out man. 

And I think to say 74 "attacked" you might be going a bit too far as well.  Attack?? Seriously??

• Haha 1

I love how I can figure out who the veteran fans here are. 

for Chatard...the guys that have been here every year don’t talk about SOS mattering as much....new guys/non frequent posters scream about SOS.

for HH, the vets understand the task at hand. They talk about previous matchups with Chatard....new guys/non frequents talk about recruiting and bite all the baited hooks to defend HH 

Edited by DumfriesYMCA
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TommyTwoTimes said:

All I'm saying is if you're THAT far off in your prediction less than a week ago..... Maybe you should hold off for a few weeks before you get back in the game. You know, maybe let the ol' noggin cool off a bit before you go declaring your next multi touchdown massacre.  Just try to help you out man. 

And I think to say 74 "attacked" you might be going a bit too far as well.  Attack?? Seriously??

“Attack” actually is a little strong....bad choice of words. My bad....“Bash” is probably better. Anyway, I am just as free to post my opinion as anybody else on here. It’s just that, an opinion.

Nah, I’m good....I don’t have a dog in this fight. I just looked at things pertaining to these two teams. After seeing HH in person, they are a big physical team. They were bigger than Danville last week in most positions, which aided them. But they will not have that size advantage vs Chatard. My opinion is still the same.

22 hours ago, BCstate said:

Yep sure that 122 SOS is the same as playing Chatard. 

No one cares about SOS. Even die hard Chatard fans realized that nearly 20 years ago. HH chooses to play the schedule it has with 40-50 players on the roster. Why beat up your own team in games and risk injury. I guarantee HH practices are tougher than any game they have ever played. Chatard grads would say the same about their practices. 

3 hours ago, hhpatriot04 said:

No one cares. HH has always run 8-10 players two ways in the tournament. Conditioning won't be an issue. Exploitation of 1 on 1 matchups by Chatard is a better argument. 

Ok thanks. I’ll check back in with u in 24 hours. 

• Like 1