Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A: Indianapolis Chatard (13-1) vs Heritage Hills (14-0)

3A: Indianapolis Chatard (13-1) vs Heritage Hills (14-0)  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Indianapolis Chatard
    • Heritage Hills

17 minutes ago, Tiger391 said:

Good luck HH! Think some tigers fan are coming to cheer you on others like me will be watching from hotel lobby! #BEATCHATARD 

Wait . . . geography over religious affiliation?  Come on, we need to at least try to keep up the pretense of the P/P cartel as the shadow authority over Indiana HS football.  What if they start to think that we don't actually have a statewide conspiracy to direct the best players to our schools?  Where will our psychological advantage go?  Soon, they will start to realize that recruiting isn't an excuse and then where we be?  Please edit your post to say, "You have no chance against the Catholic school hegemony of which EM is a key component.  We will be rooting for our Catholic brethren while eating fish and chips because we are required to do so by the papal hierarchy."  😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, George Orwell 2 said:

Wait . . . geography over religious affiliation?  Come on, we need to at least try to keep up the pretense of the P/P cartel as the shadow authority over Indiana HS football.  What if they start to think that we don't actually have a statewide conspiracy to direct the best players to our schools?  Where will our psychological advantage go?  Soon, they will start to realize that recruiting isn't an excuse and then where we be?  Please edit your post to say, "You have no chance against the Catholic school hegemony of which EM is a key component.  We will be rooting for our Catholic brethren while eating fish and chips because we are required to do so by the papal hierarchy."  😉

HH is probably 60-70 percent Catholic. In 2002, your team took Communion in one of the classrooms or cafeteria at HH. I don't think the Pope has a favorite in this one. 

1 hour ago, George Orwell 2 said:

Possibly on of the best post I’ve read. Good luck to both teams. Great day for 6 football teams. 

1 hour ago, George Orwell 2 said:

You had me a "hegemony"!  Good luck to both teams but have to pull for our So Indiana brethren to smite the mighty smiters..

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Screagle said:

It’s 3A football in Indiana...2 way players getting tired is overrated. 

Uh huh.  Except one of these 3A teams has been beating up on Bloomington South, Southport, and others while the other has been beating up on Tell City and South Spencer.   If you think Chatard is just another typical 3A football team, you've got a rude awakening coming.    I hope the entire HH team believes that.

Adding my 2 cents, here.  I think it's cute how the southern guys think they hit harder.  I think it's cute how the southern boys (who are ranked nationally 500+ spots below Chatard) think even a single team on their schedule would have scored more than once against Chatard's "1's."  Know how many teams have done that all season against Chatard?  One.  Cathedral.  Chatard didn't play South Spencer or Corydon (which isn't the capital anymore, fellas) or Forest Park or Tell City or North Posey.

No.  Chatard played 5A semi state team Bloomington South and beat them 42-7 with a running clock the entire 2nd half.  Chatard played a ranked 4A team in Northwood and was up at one time 48-7.   Chatard played 6A Southport and won 36-9.  Chatard traveled 2 hours and 30 minutes to Normal, IL to play a ranked team that ended up 7-3 in one of Illinois' top conferences outside Chicago, and won on their field 56-8.  There were 3 other top 10 ranked teams in Chatard's sectional.  And Chatard won those games (against those teams during the season) by a combined 175-46 this season.  Chatard played the #2 defense in the state last week....which was allowing 6.5 PPG and beat them 45-0.   Chatard does not have and does not need players who play both ways.  Chatard's QB has thrown for 31 TD's and has 4 INT's.  Chatard's #1 tailback has 32 touchdowns on the season.   Chatard's #2 tailback has 11.

Y'all can think what you want about playing both ways not being a problem.  I'm sure it's not against Tell City.  How many of their linemen are going to Tulane to play college football?  How many of THEM can squat 600 pounds or bench 375?   How many Patriots were throwing passes in the snow, jumping the stadium fence at 6:00AM?   How many Patriots went to lift every morning at 5:30 for a year because of what happened a year ago?    I think it's cute how the southern guys think Chatard recruits players.  

Heritage Hills struggled to beat a Danville team that lost to North Montgomery.  Chatard played North Montgomery in the 2nd game of our sectional.  The score, with 3 minutes gone in the 2nd quarter....was 35-0.  That game could have been 84-0 if Chatard wanted it to be, and HH struggled to beat a team that LOST to North Mont.  I know, I know.  Any given day.  But that day ain't gonna' be Friday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Kill me now 1

3 minutes ago, Papa 50 said:

Uh huh.  Except one of these 3A teams has been beating up on Bloomington South, Southport, and others while the other has been beating up on Tell City and South Spencer.   If you think Chatard is just another typical 3A football team, you've got a rude awakening coming.    I hope the entire HH team believes that.

Adding my 2 cents, here.  I think it's cute how the southern guys think they hit harder.  I think it's cute how the southern boys (who are ranked nationally 500+ spots below Chatard) think even a single team on their schedule would have scored more than once against Chatard's "1's."  Know how many teams have done that all season against Chatard?  One.  Cathedral.  Chatard didn't play South Spencer or Corydon (which isn't the capital anymore, fellas) or Forest Park or Tell City or North Posey.

No.  Chatard played 5A semi state team Bloomington South and beat them 42-7 with a running clock the entire 2nd half.  Chatard played a ranked 4A team in Northwood and was up at one time 48-7.   Chatard played 6A Southport and won 36-9.  Chatard traveled 2 hours and 30 minutes to Normal, IL to play a ranked team that ended up 7-3 in one of Illinois' top conferences outside Chicago, and won on their field 56-8.  There were 3 other top 10 ranked teams in Chatard's sectional.  And Chatard won those games (against those teams during the season) by a combined 175-46 this season.  Chatard played the #2 defense in the state last week....which was allowing 6.5 PPG and beat them 45-0.   Chatard does not have and does not need players who play both ways.  Chatard's QB has thrown for 31 TD's and has 4 INT's.  Chatard's #1 tailback has 32 touchdowns on the season.   Chatard's #2 tailback has 11.

Y'all can think what you want about playing both ways not being a problem.  I'm sure it's not against Tell City.  How many of their linemen are going to Tulane to play college football?  How many of THEM can squat 600 pounds or bench 375?   How many Patriots were throwing passes in the snow, jumping the stadium fence at 6:00AM?   How many Patriots went to lift every morning at 5:30 for a year because of what happened a year ago?    I think it's cute how the southern guys think Chatard recruits players.  

Heritage Hills struggled to beat a Danville team that lost to North Montgomery.  Chatard played North Montgomery in the 2nd game of our sectional.  The score, with 3 minutes gone in the 2nd quarter....was 35-0.  That game could have been 84-0 if Chatard wanted it to be, and HH struggled to beat a team that LOST to North Mont.  I know, I know.  Any given day.  But that day ain't gonna' be Friday.

God bless. Somebody did their research. 

• Kill me now 1

30 minutes ago, Papa 50 said:

Never said they hit harder in SW Indiana. My argument is the 2 way player in 3A football is way overrated. It sure didn’t bother EM vs BC. BC is the favorite and should win. You can probably say that every time they play. HH only has to be better today.  

41 minutes ago, Papa 50 said:

Ok boomer

49 minutes ago, Papa 50 said:

I think it's cute how the southern boys (who are ranked nationally 500+ spots below Chatard) think even a single team on their schedule would have scored more than once against Chatard's "1's."  Know how many teams have done that all season against Chatard? 

LMAO. Just don’t tell EM! 

Today is the day! Safe travels to our friends from Lincoln City. What a cool day for two storied programs. 

I think it's safe to say we can throw out the talk about SOS, 2-way players, etc.  This will be a great game between two great teams.

I'm seeing a one or two possession game either way.

Go Trojans!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArmyVet80 said:

Large contingent of HH fans at Brother's on Meridian by Union Station currently. Seems to be a shuffle board tournament of sorts.. 😁

Good to see we brought the Santa Claus Legion Post to Indianapolis. Can't wait to see the Patriots stretch the Trojans. Dang unpredictables!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Papa 50 said:

Yeah. Patriot Nation doesn't care. And I don't believe you represent Bishop Silas Chatard High School. We've heard it all before and have always met Chatard's physicality. It will be an interesting game. Bring all the statistics you want, the Patriots will be ready to play. I sure hope the Trojans starting 22 have the same mindset as you.

20 hours ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy1 said:

Unless Jon Goldsberry comes out of retirement, Chatard rolls. Two way players aren’t going to be able to keep pace late. Good luck to the Trojans. 

Wait 3 more years and his son will be a freshman at Heritage Hills. Very impressive athlete.

• Like 3