Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A: Indianapolis Chatard (13-1) vs Heritage Hills (14-0)

3A: Indianapolis Chatard (13-1) vs Heritage Hills (14-0)  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Indianapolis Chatard
    • Heritage Hills

And my opinion was getting bashed......21-3 at halftime and it isn’t even THAT close. HH is terribly overmatched, just as almost anybody in 3A would have been and has been. Just because I was basing my opinion last week on my town’s team, doesn’t mean that my opinion when I don’t have a dog in the fight is going to be way off. 

You definitely can tell that Chatard has players that only play 1 way. The physicality in which they play at gives them an advantage not many at the 3A level can compete with.

1 minute ago, WarriorFan46122 said:

Wow....penalty flags only thing keeping this game from getting completely out of hand. HH given 3 first downs by penalties on 4th down.

HH overmatched in every way as most of us knew and pointed out. Where’s the HH backers?

• Like 1

Are you guys watching the same game?  Penalties aren’t keeping them in the game. There have been running well

also. The penalties have been good calls. Good officiating so far. 

where HH is being beat up is on defense vs the run.  Offensively they are moving the ball well. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Are you guys watching the same game?  Penalties aren’t keeping them in the game. There have been running well

also. The penalties have been good calls. Good officiating so far. 

where HH is being beat up is on defense vs the run.  Offensively they are moving the ball well. 

Why do they only have 3 points then?

1 minute ago, BCstate said:

Why do they only have 3 points then?

BC has had a great game defending in the redzone today. That’s no mistake. But I believe HH has only had to punt 1 time maybe 2. They have moved the ball down field throughout the game though.  A number of drives stalling out there. 

Chatard has been a great bend don’t break defense tonight. And they just made a great play on that pick 6. 

it really seems like you’re not watching the game though pointing at just the scoreboard. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DaveMosbey said:

1st congressional to Chatard we lost to a better team 

2nd great season Patriots 

Final thought passing up 28-3 instead of running is a total lack of class and I have zero respect for that coach.

I guarantee Heritage Hills wouldn't do that.

18 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

I see I’m not the only one who scratched their head at that.

9 minutes ago, reitzguy said:

A class program would have taken a knee twice.

8 minutes ago, Fro89 said:

Agreed completely 

If you didn't already know, Chatard plays to the whistle.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

No complaints. As a Patriot, if you can't stop it you deserve whatever the opposing team serves. It was a loss, we'll move on and be better. No crying or excuses. Weight room next week. 

Has nothing to do with not being able to stop it. It is an ethical thing. A min. left and a 28-3 lead you take a knee, you dont embarass the other team. Ne rason fir that play to be ran

• Like 1

No problem for heritage Hills fans or former players who fault Chatard for throwing the ball up by three TDs. As someone who played against Chatard teams far better than this iteration, there are no hard feelings. The Trojans deserved it. The Patriots will be back and beat Chatard by multiple TDs. We won't cry or make excuses. Just get better.. Non HH players and alumni need to shut up because you couldn't make it through a single HH practice. Congrats to Chatard. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1