Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A: Indianapolis Chatard (13-1) vs Heritage Hills (14-0)

3A: Indianapolis Chatard (13-1) vs Heritage Hills (14-0)  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Indianapolis Chatard
    • Heritage Hills

16 hours ago, hhpatriot04 said:

So do you only support the "good" Chatard classes?

The game I watched was two physical teams, with similar philosophies, going head to head. HH was outmatched by  not intimidated. This generation hadn't seen what it takes to beat Chatard, particularly without a passing game. Since you asked, I will enjoy my holiday season from Iraq (non military). I hope you enjoy yours and I'll definitely miss my family in Santa Claus and Carmel --Cathedral and Chatard graduates included. 

Yes.  I ONLY support the "good" classes.  That's what I meant.   Not that I might know something about these kids in particular and how they were more than ready for HH and everyone else on their schedule.   Sigh. 

No, in fact I know this season's junior class even better and the freshman class almost as well.   I know the incoming freshmen and I know several kids well from past classes and kids in grade school now.  I think it's fair to say I'm on board with what's going on across the program.  These kids are as good a group as I've seen/known and I knew how hard they worked.  There was no chance HH was going to win that game.  Zero.  Not a shot at you...but a compliment of Chatard's kids.  What happened on the field was almost exactly what I thought would happen and I thought your side of the field would be just as shell shocked as you were.  The people posting on this thread gave not close to enough credit to Chatard's team.  Even above, someone said Chatard was better than advertised.   Depends on who was doing the advertising and what you listened to.  I told you exactly what would happen and I told you WHY it would happen.  Chatard from this side of the debate was exactly as advertised.    

I do hope you have a happy holiday season.   Missing family sucks.  Been there.

4 hours ago, Patriot 74 said: