Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Big 8 will be down to 6 teams.

8 minutes ago, tango said:

By enrollment is a huge mistake in my opinion.  

Trade the #3 and #10 and you might have something....

I would like to see some flexibility here, maybe if a small school knows it is on a run of talent they could bump up and move the last place team down.

4 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Do you get a gym banner for a division championship?... Asking for a friend.  Or will there be a big school champ vs small school champ game for all the marbles?

No championship game, two champs is what I heard.

Will be able to keep some rivalry games like SR/J, NP/MtV, HH/SS...

3 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Then I request the banner say "PAC small school division champ"  that way every knows who copped out.  LMAO.

Could still be a head to head of champions during the season. 

I didn’t think GS people cared about conference titles

In this proposal would tecumseh return to the PAC for football? 

Otherwise you could do two divisions of 7 

regarding 2020. I only assume they would wait until then because changing the entire schedule for everyone would mess up non conference scheduling the way it is. 

Originally I was against this idea but seeing the enrollment numbers I’m warming up to the idea. 

18 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

In this proposal would tecumseh return to the PAC for football? 

Otherwise you could do two divisions of 7 

regarding 2020. I only assume they would wait until then because changing the entire schedule for everyone would mess up non conference scheduling the way it is. 

Originally I was against this idea but seeing the enrollment numbers I’m warming up to the idea. 

yes...the proposal is as outlined...they will return to the small school division.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sacked said:

And here I thought the only people that complained about driving too far were the Evansville folks. 

I would drive anywhere for varsity but not making those long trips on work nights  for JV games ,, I'm fine with the one trip to Mount Vernon but several long trips on work nights wont happen ...Plus losing Southridge it wouldn't even be a improved schedule.

15 minutes ago, DaveMosbey said:

I would drive anywhere for varsity but not making those long trips on work nights  for JV games ,, I'm fine with the one trip to Mount Vernon but several long trips on work nights wont happen ...Plus losing Southridge it wouldn't even be a improved schedule.

I totally understand the driving for you Dave. I was just joking with you. There isn't a bigger youth sports fan around than you are. 

I will disagree with you on the improved schedule tough. I am sure that you guys can schedule SR for one of your non conference games. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DaveMosbey said:

You would get to keep SR.  Your SOS will definitely improve some.

20 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Ok, so not from a GS source, but it looks like PAC AD's are already in the process of proposing to their PAC Principals a football only merger with the Big 8.  The top 8 schools above would form the Big school division and the bottom 7 would form the Small school division.  Principals would vote on this in the spring.  All PAC schools are in agreement with this plan supposedly....yet I find this hard to believe.  Looks like the Small schools would have an extra non-conference game to schedule teams from the big school division.

My guess is you will be buying some Power ball tickets soon ...........................................

Just now, Bulldoggit said:

My guess is you will be buying some Power ball tickets soon ...........................................

If you read closely....I said I still don't think it will pass.  Have you noticed not much input here from SR and HH?

I hope that it does pass, I hope that is clear.  Kicking the sh@t out of Vincennes each year will be way more fun that Tell City!

• Like 1