Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Let’s revisit CFB playoffs

DumfriesYMCA

4 minutes ago, BTF said:

I agree. The same way Ohio State gifted the game to Clemson. Not bringing this up because you don't like Ohio State. I'm just pointing out the fact that the better team doesn't always win. Oregon and Clemson were both delivered huge gifts from the Big Ten. 

You’re learning, lol.  You’ve moved from “the refs gifted the game to Clemson” to “OHIO STATE gifted the game to Clemson.”

Progress my friend.

3 minutes ago, Temptation said:

You’re learning, lol.  You’ve moved from “the refs gifted the game to Clemson” to “OHIO STATE gifted the game to Clemson.”

Progress my friend.

Ohio State should have won by 21 points. The refs gifted Clemson 7, the players gifted them 14 through senseless penalties. Either way, a gift is a gift. 

21 minutes ago, BTF said:

So it's ok to judge unless it's an officiating crew?

It’s OK to judge anyone. That simply means you’re allowed to have an opinion. Opinions are like noses: everyone has one ... but some are better than others. You can have an opinion - make a judgment - but the quality of that opinion or judgment depends on the information available, and your ability to properly process that information. For example, you may judge something to have been a fumble, as opposed to an incomplete pass, and you may even have all the information needed to make that judgment. But if you don’t have the education, training and experience to process that information and make the proper judgment, you may get it wrong.