Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1A 2020 Outlook

On 12/8/2019 at 6:26 AM, Oldbleacherfan said:

Parke Heritage loses 2 all state players in Austin Petrillo and Logan white. Wolves return their top 2 receivers including all state sophomore Noble Johnson and 4 out of 5 starting lineman. Freshman Christian Johnson will be starting next year at the QB position as a sophomore and I had a hall of fame coach tell me he could be the best QB hes ever had. Especially after being behind Logan White for a year. Wolves will continue to grow but I think they are going to have another good* year  

Other WRC schools:

Will attica even have a team? 

North Vermillion will be tough as usual. 

Covington will struggle. 

Riverton Parke will be horrendous. 

I have been told by a good source at the St. Bernice Tavern that Parke Heritage will be annexing Riverton Parke. Rockville taking over Turkey Run wasn't enough to put them over the top so they are looking to add another school.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Parke Heritage loses 2 all state players in Austin Petrillo and Logan white. Wolves return their top 2 receivers including all state sophomore Noble Johnson and 4 out of 5 starting lineman. Freshman Christian Johnson will be starting next year at the QB position as a sophomore and I had a hall of fame coach tell me he could be the best QB hes ever had. Especially after being behind Logan White for a year. Wolves will continue to grow but I think they are going to have another good* year  

Other WRC schools:

Covington will struggle. 

1.  Why will Attica not field a team?  Are you being facetious?  Coach Good seems to have a very consistent program?

2.  Why no mention of Fountain Central?  Mustangs had an uncharacteristic down year but seem to have had few senior losses. 

Other WRC schools:

Covington will struggle. 

Sophomore all state? Impressive. Didn't realize there was such a thing..

Edited by CatholicFootball10

On 12/17/2019 at 7:04 PM, Ben Mussolini said:

1.  Why will Attica not field a team?  Are you being facetious?  Coach Good seems to have a very consistent program?

2.  Why no mention of Fountain Central?  Mustangs had an uncharacteristic down year but seem to have had few senior losses. 

1. Attica has barely had a team to field the last 6 seasons. They had no junior high team and no youth teams in grades k-6. I’m not sure they will have a team and their coach has had such success I see him getting a bigger job with more than 15 players. 

2. I honesty forgot FC, they can’t get worse than they were this year! Hopefully they get back on track! 

18 hours ago, CatholicFootball10 said:

Sophomore all state? Impressive. Didn't realize there was such a thing..

he was listed as a junior this year by error. He was HM all state last season as well as a freshman. I’m not sure how to final end of year stats but for the first 12 weeks he led entire state in receiving yards. 

I could be wrong but I think both Adams Central and South Adams only lose 3-4 total starters on both sides of the ball (Someone from these teams could correct me if I am wrong)  I would predict they get to play twice again next year for another conference and regional title if both take care of business with the rest of their conference schedules and sectionals once again.  Should be another epic game of top 3 teams in the state.

Edited by NE8Fan

On 12/20/2019 at 11:16 AM, NE8Fan said:

I could be wrong but I think both Adams Central and South Adams only lose 3-4 total starters on both sides of the ball (Someone from these teams could correct me if I am wrong)  I would predict they get to play twice again next year for another conference and regional title if both take care of business with the rest of their conference schedules and sectionals once again.  Should be another epic game of top 3 teams in the state.

Both only lose a few seniors, but they were impactful. South Adams loses linebackers Grady Sprunger and Nic Stuber, guard Caleb Augsburger, and tackle/de Braden Baumer. Linebacker may be tougher to fill, but South Adams has enough depth to move some guys around. They lose two starters on the oline, but return 5 guys who have played significant varsity oline. As stated earlier, SA brings back the qb and every skill position. The key is how they are going to be able to adjust to AC punching them in the mouth, both in coaching and toughness. 

I’m not as familiar with AC, but they do lose Schwaller the Qb and safety, Voirol at de/te, Dalton Gerber at corner and Faurote and Witte(?) I think as a lineman. I think there’s another senior or two in their. They are going to be damn good next year, Heyerly is a certified stud. Watching him wrestle, that kid is not built like most sophomores. Currie is looking like Logan Macklin-lite.