Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

If you could choose two NEW teams to play...

I'd like to see Snider play Carmel and Penn every year in the regular season. They've rumbled with those two teams approximately 35 times in the playoffs over the last four decades. 

New teams? Center Grove and Columbus East. Snider's never played anyone south of Indy other than Mooresville one time in the regular season. So playing a solid team like Columbus East would be fun to see. Center Grove because they are both storied programs, very good ones,  who have never played one another. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cali23 said:

Chatard v. North Central

Chatard v. Evansville Memorial

I believe Chatard has Westfield on their schedule in 2020

That's awesome - I almost mentioned Westfield.  Do you know of any additional 2020 BC schedule notes?  Or if the schedule can be found somewhere?

23 hours ago, MarshallCounty said:

As a Bremen fan I would want to play Pioneer, Cass, and Rensselaer.  Well run programs, that would be great measuring sticks.

I’m right there with ya.  I would like to see North Judson rekindle a rivalry with Rennselear.  Maybe some day in the future if schedules can align.  For now the summer scrimmage in 95 degree heat will have to suffice.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MarshallCounty said:

As a Bremen fan I would want to play Pioneer, Cass, and Rensselaer.  Well run programs, that would be great measuring sticks.

😎

5 minutes ago, Duke of Denham said:

I’m right there with ya.  I would like to see North Judson rekindle a rivalry with Rennselear.  Maybe some day in the future if schedules can align.  For now the summer scrimmage in 95 degree heat will have to suffice.  

I have put in the request for 2020 scrimmage, I asked for 78 and slight breeze.    See if its honored 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TrojanDad said:

Its interesting...CG and Col East and Col North have met over the years in the sectional.  So the teams have played each other but I don't believe in the regular season.  (I may be wrong)  Geographically it would make sense....as well as the Bloomington High Schools and Martinsville.  Decatur Central would be another program along with Mooresville and Southport that would geographically makes sense.  As does a rapidly improving Franklin program.  Whiteland and Roncalli were huge gate draws, but fell apart.

Not new, but I'd like to see the series with New Pal continue.  So much respect for Coach Ralph and his program.  

But, adding a HCC school would be nice.  Avon and Brownsburg probably be easier travel than up to the Fishers, Westfield or the ZVlle areas, but all would be good.  Would be interesting to see CG up against Louisville Trinity or one of the Cincy schools.  Its just the schedule is so dang tough now.....

Those Roncalli CG series in the early 2000s were something special. Huge crowds, great atmospheres, high-level players all around the field, and incredibly physical games. Seems like CG as a program has taken huge leaps and bounds since then, while Roncalli has been stuck in the mud (albeit with 1 state championship). 

14 hours ago, MICFan34 said:

A Linton & Scecina regular season series would be great. Those playoff games were something special. (As were the Ritter games too). 

Linton played a series with Ritter recently besides the killer semi-state games they played when both were in 1A.  You may think this is odd, but it didn't seem quite the same playing them in the regular season as in the tournament.

3 hours ago, bigfish said:

That's awesome - I almost mentioned Westfield.  Do you know of any additional 2020 BC schedule notes?  Or if the schedule can be found somewhere?

I don't know of any other schedule notes. 

For AC, I would like to see Norwell as a measuring stick when they're good. Also would like to play our neighboring schools across the state line. Rotate between the two as we only played Parkway (Rockford OH) (Might MAC bottom feeder) before. I'd like to play Crestview (Convoy OH) just for personal reasons as they seem to be following in our footsteps. Those two Parkway & Crestview open their season against each other and have non conference each the following week (Week 3 for us which has been our last non conference week).

3 hours ago, MICFan34 said:

Those Roncalli CG series in the early 2000s were something special. Huge crowds, great atmospheres, high-level players all around the field, and incredibly physical games. Seems like CG as a program has taken huge leaps and bounds since then, while Roncalli has been stuck in the mud (albeit with 1 state championship). 

Remember the CGfan who was a high school student who kept betting that CG would beat Roncalli, one time even saying he'd never post again if Roncalli won......... only to see Roncalli win 2 or 3 in a row. He was a good kid, went on to college and I hope he's a successful man today!