Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Bowsman Family

I know that soliciting is probably frowned upon on this site and I do apologize. 

Iam asking a few things-

Have the tough coversation about mortality with your spouse.

Reach out to a financial adviser to ensure you are properly insured. Most people have coverage (including Coach Bowsman), but few have enough. 

Please consider-

The last 10 days have been devastating. The remaining weeks and months we will get to our new "normal". For the family there will be many first that make the grieving process particularly difficult. The first basketball game without Phillip in the stands, the first holiday get together, etc. 

Adding stress to their new "normal" are the enormous expenses that have already begun to roll in associated with coaches care during his hospital stay. In addition to that the ability to maintain and survive without the majority of a household income in the future is a stress that should be furthest from the families mind.  

Many of you have already reached out with support of hugs, tears and stories. I ask that you please consider donating to this family. The Bowsman's have always been the family that did the giving. Providing for the needs of players past and present, leading coaches families to do their own "angel" program (providing a wonderful Christmas to players and their families), and so much more. I now ask you to pour into this family, a family that for so long has been doing the pouring into others. 

For those that are local, I ask that you donate directly at the First Harrison Bank in Salem (Bowsman Family Fund). For those of you that are not local, cannot make it directly to the branch or that are not a part of our community but touched by this story....PLEASE donate here!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/bowsman-strong?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

• Like 1