Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NFL Players from IHSAA Schools

Troy Aikman was all over Jalen Smith last night during the Bears - Cowboys game.  He didn't like Smith's pass coverage and mentioned that he said Smith looked slow getting to the ball.

Is Smith still having leg problems?

7 minutes ago, MarshallCounty said:

Justin Beriault (spelling) I forgot what school maybe Warren Central was in a few classes with me at Ball State, had a cup of tea in Dallas before injures curtailed him.

I think Lawrence North, but can't remember for sure

39 minutes ago, DT said:

Troy Aikman was all over Jalen Smith last night during the Bears - Cowboys game.  He didn't like Smith's pass coverage and mentioned that he said Smith looked slow getting to the ball.

The times I saw him in coverage, he was in perfect position.  Even the TD pass to #12 on the Bears.  PERFECT throw.

Didn't care for the throat slash gesture he did when #83 was injured (Nagy called the same exact play, 2 times in a row.  Smith was in PERFECT coverage and broke up the ball, both times.)

Just now, DannEllenwood said:

The times I saw him in coverage, he was in perfect position.  Even the TD pass to #12 on the Bears.  PERFECT throw.

Didn't care for the throat slash gesture he did when #83 was injured (Nagy called the same exact play, 2 times in a row.  Smith was in PERFECT coverage and broke up the ball, both times.)

Aikman singled him out for criticism several times.  Aikman sees everything.  He doesnt miss a beat.  Im not a big fan of Smith's on field mannerisms. 

4 minutes ago, DT said:

Aikman singled him out for criticism several times.  Aikman sees everything.  He doesnt miss a beat.  Im not a big fan of Smith's on field mannerisms. 

I am not arguing that.  I am sure he did.  Aikman did not criticize him in the examples I gave.  That is all.

4 minutes ago, Obi-Wan said:

Oh yeah I forgot that Eastern's Josiah Price had a small stint with the Vikings before a knee injury. And I forget his name, but he went to Carroll High School and he is currently with the Vikings.

Ahhhh.  That guy.  Real nice player.  LOL

2 hours ago, DT said:

Last I checked he was widely considered the 2nd best linebacker in the NFL. He seems to be everywhere when I watch him. Most game commentators have great things to say about him. Didn't see the game last night. 

1 hour ago, DT said:

Im not a big fan of Smith's on field mannerisms. 

Care to elaborate on that? 

13 minutes ago, BTF said:

Last I checked he was widely considered the 2nd best linebacker in the NFL. He seems to be everywhere when I watch him. Most game commentators have great things to say about him. Didn't see the game last night. 

Care to elaborate on that? 

No  I don't want to get banned.