Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Those Damn Buckeyes!

Guest DT

OSU sweeps into Naptown and picks off our states Number 1 recruit, OG Josh Fryer from Beech Grove.

And it was Kevin Wilson who did the poaching!

Josh could have been the next Dan Feeney at IU.  Coach Allen needs to keep these guys at home.

Cant fault the kid for wanting to go to Ohio State.  But will he play?  That is always the key.  

https://247sports.com/Player/Josh-Fryar-46049949/

3 minutes ago, DT said:

OSU sweeps into Naptown and picks off our states Number 1 recruit, OG Josh Fryer from Beech Grove.

And it was Kevin Wilson who did the poaching!

Josh could have been the next Dan Feeney at IU.  Coach Allen needs to keep these guys at home.

Cant fault the kid for wanting to go to Ohio State.  But will he play?  That is always the key.  

https://247sports.com/Player/Josh-Fryar-46049949/

Committed back in July but yes he would have been a massive pick up. 

I have a feeling Emil Ekiyor from Cathedral who is currently at Alabama may enter the portal. Was given a shot earlier in the year and got hurt and may never regain his spot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Footballking16 said:

I have a feeling Emil Ekiyor from Cathedral who is currently at Alabama may enter the portal. Was given a shot earlier in the year and got hurt and may never regain his spot.

He came back from injury and saw a lot of action towards the end of the season. I was at the Arkansas game were he played a lot and he looked really good. Of coarse it was Arkansas but still looked solid. He is second on their depth chart so I would doubt that he leaves. 

1 hour ago, Sacked said:

He came back from injury and saw a lot of action towards the end of the season. I was at the Arkansas game were he played a lot and he looked really good. Of coarse it was Arkansas but still looked solid. He is second on their depth chart so I would doubt that he leaves. 

I thought Evan Neal, freshman all-American, ended up starting over him?

13 hours ago, Footballking16 said:

I thought Evan Neal, freshman all-American, ended up starting over him?

That is true but Neal can play multiple positions. I think Deonte Brown(redshirt junior) will go to the draft this year and Neal will move over to the right guard position and Ekiyor will start at left guard. But that is just my opinion.