Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Bhss coach Moriarity retiring.

I am a little shocked, thought he may run a few more good years together. But anyway, he was a real big contributor to Indiana high school football. Was president of football coaches association when Indiana High School prominence around the country was in its infancy. As we all knew back then, Indiana was a Basketball state, and all the athletes didn't play football. Well, with Dick Duligans great Ben Davis Teams, And Cathedrals great teams This started to get people around the state to notice there is another sport here. I remember towards the start  of Dicks run at Ben Davis, when Bloomington South would regularly schedule them or Cathedral for preseason scrimmage, and stay right with them.. Dick picked up on Mo's new philosophy, No man plays both ways. As we know BD Kicked a lot of butt for several years, And this was also the start of many successful years for Myron(Mo) at Bloomington south also. Good luck to Mo, just don't become a personal financial advisor now. LOL 

d

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I can't read the article, is he sticking around in any capacity in the athletic department?

Article did not mention whether he was still going to be an employee at bhss. The way i read the article the feeling i had afterwards was that he was retiring from the mccsc as well as hc of the bhss panthers.