Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Kevin Wright Resigns from IMG

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Kevin Wright has a tremendous resume, that could get him a job from NFL down to HS, whatever he would like to do.   

Clicked the topic to say the same thing. Dude is a legend, coming from someone who has never met the man. He’s done Indiana coaches proud.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Kevin Wright has a tremendous resume, that could get him a job from NFL down to HS, whatever he would like to do.   

NFL?  Easy now...

20 minutes ago, Temptation said:

NFL?  Easy now...

What makes you think with his resume he couldn't get a job in the NFL? There are position coaches in both the NFL and College whose resume pails in comparison to Kevin Wrights. Just keep in mind it was stated a job from NFL down to HS, that doesn't mean Head Coach though. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CGFan2017 said:

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post it on, but I thought it was interesting to see Coach Wright step down at IMG. Wonder if a return to Indiana is in his plans? 

https://www.heraldtribune.com/sports/20191211/football-img-academy-looking-for-coach-and-director-of-football-operations

Noblesville is open. It might take him to help that program.

I had a recruiter from a DIII school in Indiana tell me, pretty adamantly, that Noblesville is a better job than Fishers.  I was quick to dispute him, but he was not about to back down.  He is familiar with both scenarios, and talked about the fact that, at Fishers, you are competing for players with HSE and Carmel.  While at Noblesville you may not have history on your side, but your kids are your kids (for the most part like any one horse town).  His biggest point was that there are some 8-900 youth in the feeder system.  If that is the case, that is incredible.  Someone set me straight!