Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MERRY CHRISTMAS / HANUKKAH / AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN

Thank you

Christmas sucked, Spent it in hospital with my mother as she was diagnosed with stomach cancer. 

Shes been home since 27th. Hard to see her weak but its treatable and shes willing to fight. Thank gosh. 

Hope all is well. 

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Thank you

Christmas sucked, Spent it in hospital with my mother as she was diagnosed with stomach cancer. 

Shes been home since 27th. Hard to see her weak but its treatable and shes willing to fight. Thank gosh. 

Hope all is well. 

I pray for you, my brother.  I lost my mother to leukemia years ago.  My recommendation for you is to be a pillar of strength for your dear mother and loved ones.

Godspeed.

14 hours ago, Gipper said:

I pray for you, my brother.  I lost my mother to leukemia years ago.  My recommendation for you is to be a pillar of strength for your dear mother and loved ones.

Godspeed.

Thank you.

Shes had 1 treatment already. (Got diagnosed on 9th of december). Affects hit her Wednesday and Tuesday of this week. 

Im 32, only child and already lost my dad 18 years ago... Not married and 0 kids.

And i am for sure, im a big soft teddy bear but ive found strength i never knew i had because of her. 

She is 1 of my two best friends, 1 of 2 of my heroes and 1 of my two role models (other 1 of all three being my dad!)

Thank you and sorry for your loss gip..

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

7 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Thank you.

Shes had 1 treatment already. (Got diagnosed on 9th of december). Affects hit her Wednesday and Tuesday of this week. 

Im 32, only child and already lost my dad 18 years ago... Not married and 0 kids.

And i am for sure, im a big soft teddy bear but ive found strength i never knew i had because of her. 

She is 1 of my two best friends, 1 of 2 of my heroes and 1 of my two role models (other 1 of all three being my dad!)

Thank you and sorry for your loss gip..

Thanks.  I wish you both well.

• Like 2