Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MIC-HCC Expansion to 10 Schools

Guest DT

1 hour ago, WCGrad92 said:

New Pal and CG will no longer be playing each other either. Pretty good source says New Pal dropped CG.  I know CG picked up Decatur Central to fill that spot,  Not sure who NP filled that week with.

Brebeuf

• Like 1

On 12/30/2019 at 7:10 AM, Warren05 said:

I would like to Nominate New Pal for Entry into the MIC. Reason- they have earned the right to come play in the best conference in the state. They could teach all the football teams how to play football. Their Baseball program is top notch. They have beaten CG 2 years in a row. Not enough teams in the MIC with Red as a school color. Their fans are the greatest. They need more competition. They will be in 6A in 2021. They beat Cathedral. They have a MR. Football winner. Their fans want Warren. Dragons are cool. 

5/8 of the MIC has red or dark red in their color scheme.

Center Grove, NC, Pike, LC, and LN.

22 minutes ago, Warren05 said:

Y? 

Come on man.  It’s not rocket science.  They have nothing in common with any MIC schools and would be a doormat in nearly every sport.

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

Come on man.  It’s not rocket science.  They have nothing in common with any MIC schools and would be a doormat in nearly every sport.

Cathedral frequently competes with and defeats teams bigger than they are. Their enrollment is less than 1200. 

New Pal is a growing community and many families will be flocking to the school district in the next 10-20 years. 

Edited by Warren05

30 minutes ago, Warren05 said:

Cathedral frequently competes with and defeats teams bigger than they are. Their enrollment is less than 1200. 

New Pal is a growing community and many families will be flocking to the school district in the next 10-20 years. 

Then let’s table it for 10-20 years...

And I don’t have to spell out the differences between New Pal and Cathedral for you, do I?

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, Warren05 said:

I was at work and could def not get away with drinking on the job

With some of your takes on here, perhaps you should start...

1 hour ago, Warren05 said:

Having faith in a program that they can play with the best in Indiana is not a bad thing. I refer you to a little movie called Hoosiers. 

Keep using that shovel my man..digging yourself deeper and deeper.

Yet another poor analogy.  Gimme the football representation of the movie “Hoosiers.”

Basketball is a whole other game where numbers don’t matter nearly as much.

Young guy here but honest question, can a team join a conference (MIC) in one sport but stay in another conference in other sports? 

Just now, Coach Hanson said:

Young guy here but honest question, can a team join a conference (MIC) in one sport but stay in another conference in other sports? 

I know New Pal has a good softball team but this post is mainly for them and chatard

6 hours ago, Knightmare said:

Brownsburg and Avon to the MIC.  And Laff Jeff, Decatur Central, Columbus East, and Columbus North to the HCC.

That would be my 10 team proposal

Ah, yes.  The weeknight jaunt from Lafayette to Columbus and back...every coaches dream.

2 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

that would be a haul......through or around Indy as well on Friday nights.

Even if one could get past the once a year football game, have to think of the other sports playing throughout the year...many that have school night contests.  

Which some on here (mainly @Warren05) have no clue about...