Sign in to follow this  
Muda69

Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.

3 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

I thought you were still looking for a Fortune 50 company......

I clicked you link and there was no list.  Just a nebulous definition.  Fake News?

My personal list of the GID OOB forum "deep thinkers" (note that some have been conspicuous absent lately) in no particular order:

1. wabash82

2. foxbat

3. bobref

4. IO

5. swordfish

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

15 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

My personal list of the GID OOB forum "deep thinkers" (note that some have been conspicuous absent lately) in no particular order:

1. wabash82

2. foxbat

3. bobref

4. IO

5. swordfish

First time I’ve been accused of that ... 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

1. wabash82

2. foxbat

3. bobref

4. IO

5. swordfish

I've been called worse by better people!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I've been called worse by better people!

You ain’t seen nothin’ Dude. I had to yell at a PA announcer this weekend. He was dangerously close to insulting my daughter.

58 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

You ain’t seen nothin’ Dude. I had to yell at a PA announcer this weekend. He was dangerously close to insulting my daughter.

And what if you believed he had?

• Disdain 1

12 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

And what if you believed he had?

It was a matter of name pronunciation. 

4 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

It was a matter of name pronunciation. 

So mispronouncing an individual's name is now an insult?

• Disdain 1

2 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

So mispronouncing an individual's name is now an insult?

Not in this case, it wasn’t intentional. 

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

First time I’ve been accused of that ... 😂

Same here, but Thanks Muda......

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Muda69 said:

1. wabash82

2. foxbat

3. bobref

4. IO

5. swordfish

They have not posted much on the OOB forum since the Mueller hearing imploded.

• Disdain 1

On 1/13/2020 at 8:28 AM, Muda69 said:

1. wabash82

2. foxbat

3. bobref

4. IO

5. swordfish

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, possible text that says 'A SMART PERSON KNOWS WHAT TO SAY KTPITJ A WISE PERSON KNOWS WHETHER TO SAY IT OR NOT'

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Case in point for 1/16/2020:

Insanity4-20200116.jpg.24f7c260ba0709dc5db3075620bc74fc.jpg

Might be time to get another bailout. Someone is taking all the votes you got for free. About 300 more downvotes, you should be all even up.😁

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Might be time to get another bailout. Someone is taking all the votes you got for free. About 300 more downvotes, you should be all even up.😁

Is that the goal,  much like your sockpuppet(s)?

• Disdain 1

1 minute ago, Muda69 said:

Is that the goal,  much like your sockpuppet(s)?

Your sockpuppet belief has been disproven before, but of course you didn't pay attention, so you may have forgotten. It's pretty easy for @Coach Nowlin to check on for you. I would urge you ask. 

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

Your sockpuppet belief has been disproven before, but of course you didn't pay attention, so you may have forgotten. It's pretty easy for @Coach Nowlin to check on for you. I would urge you ask. 

Just keep deflecting gonzo, it's what you do best.

• Disdain 1

4 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Just keep deflecting gonzo, it's what you do best.

?

4 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

?

Case in point.

• Disdain 1

Just now, Muda69 said:

Case in point.

LOL, what is the original thing I supposedly deflected from? The goal? I don't have goals when it comes to you and the OOB. I truly don't care how many downvotes you receive.

5 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

LOL, what is the original thing I supposedly deflected from? The goal? I don't have goals when it comes to you and the OOB. I truly don't care how many downvotes you receive.

Inside the Spectacular Implosion at the Romance Writers of America: https://jezebel.com/inside-the-spectacular-implosion-at-the-romance-writers-1841002358

The Romance Writers of America, one of the country’s largest writers associations, is in chaos. In late December, the RWA board made the perplexing and instantly controversial decision to censure, suspend, and ban author Courtney Milan from ever holding national office in the organization again—essentially, because she called a 20-year-old book a “fucking racist mess.” That move set off a chain of events that now threatens to rend the institution apart in a battle for the heart and soul of not just RWA, but the romance genre as a whole. It has been a spectacularly public fight, one that reflects a long, contested history of who gets to be visible in romance.

RWA, an organization founded almost 40 years ago by a black woman, has frequently been an unfriendly place for marginalized writers, and attempts to change that have been met with pushback that now threatens to destroy the institution itself. Romance novels, at their most fundamental level, are about protagonists being seen clearly and loved—and this is a story about who gets to be seen and valued in the romance genre, and whose pain matters.

• Disdain 1

On 1/13/2020 at 7:28 AM, Muda69 said:

1. wabash82

2. foxbat

3. bobref

4. IO

5. swordfish

I have never been so happy to not make a top 5 list in my life.   I would have called SHENANIGANS all day on that.   

I have to look up 40% of the words used on this section of the website.    

I just dropped in to see if any cookie love out here!!  

Carry On

• Like 1

Im already half way through my order.  Those gallons of milk go fast

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this