Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Trump Gets Screwed Out of Nobel Peace Prize

BARRYOSAMA

9 hours ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

To each his own.  Some like peace, some like blowing shit up.

Obama orders 563 airstrikes, ten times more than Bush.

Liberals love Snopes.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-drone-strikes/

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2017-01-17/obamas-covert-drone-war-in-numbers-ten-times-more-strikes-than-bush

Edited by Howe

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47480207

"There have been 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency,"

"President Donald Trump has revoked a policy set by his predecessor requiring US intelligence officials to publish the number of civilians killed in drone strikes outside of war zones."

Surprise, Surprise.....another cover up.

4 minutes ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47480207

"There have been 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency,"

"President Donald Trump has revoked a policy set by his predecessor requiring US intelligence officials to publish the number of civilians killed in drone strikes outside of war zones."

Surprise, Surprise.....another cover up.

Cover up? Why would you do the enemy’s propaganda work for them? Feel free to hate Trump and all his policies. But remember which side you’re on.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

4 hours ago, Bobref said:

Cover up? Why would you do the enemy’s propaganda work for them? Feel free to hate Trump and all his policies. But remember which side you’re on.

Trump Derangement Syndrome causes perfectly intelligent people to repeat mainstream media propaganda. My sister is a microbiologist and her husband is a doctor. They routinely repeat liberal mainstream media narratives. My parents had 15 children. All of my other siblings think she has lost her mind.

3 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

That led to a belly laugh....

You mean lying about the motive behind Benghazi and delivering a large sum of cash to Iranians on the way out the door as examples of  "transparency"?  How about his IRS targeting the Tea Party?  And then there is his completely ethical Secretary of State and her emails.....what was her name??

Your color of transparency is the color of manure.

What a joke!!! 😝

I was talking about Trump revoking the policy set by his predecessor requiring US intelligence officials to publish the number of civilians killed in drone strikes outside of war zones.

As usual, your supreme bias prevents you responding to the issue raised and instead you pop off with deflections that were all nothingburgers.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/01/hillary-clinton-justice-department-investigation-results

SURPRISE, SURPRISE: THE DOJ’S HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN A BUST

Lock her up indeed.  LOL.

6 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Less about my supreme bias and more about your blatant hyprocrisy.  

Can one really talk about bias given your choice of names to use on this forum BarryO?

You pick and choose which items you wish to be transparent...but Trump's predecessor was anything but transparent......thus the belly laugh at your fodder.

BTW, Hillary Clinton cleared by the FBI....yea, Comey and his guys are up front, non-biased folks right?  I guess he did tell her she was careless....now if we could only get our hands on those 33,000 deleted emails....but I know, Hillary said they were all personal....and we know to believe everything the Clinton's tell us......

This issue was the only one I was talking about.  You decided to deflect.

The DOJ has said there is nothing actionable with regards to the FBI's handling of Clinton's issues.

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

You stated you were on the side of transparency....I assumed you meant all issues....Evidently, you pick and choose.  I think I stated that in a previous post.

I know what the DOJ stated...are they able to find her 33,000 missing emails?  You can't take any action over things you cannot locate.  

BTW, isn't the FBI an agency of the DOJ?  Seems to me its a fox watching the hen house scenario......I guess you would call that transparent.......unless it were a member of the GOP in question.

You assumed because you failed to follow the thread.  That is on you.

The FBI found plenty of emails and determined she was careless but not criminal.  

Of course the FBI is an agency of the DOJ.  Trump cried and cried for AG's Sessions, Whitaker and Barr to investigate the FBI because he thought believed fake conspiracy theories.  Here is how Trump's errand boys timeline played out.

Timeline

November 2017 - Wacky Trump presses AG Sessions to investigate Wacky Trump's unfounded claims that the FBI did not investigate the Clinton Foundation, Uranium One, Private Server, and alleged Comey Leaks.

Sessions taps US Attorney for Utah, John Huber to lead up the investigation.

Spring 2018 - Huber finishes investigation and found nothing worth pursuing.

November 2018 - Trump "fires" Sessions and hires Matthew Whitaker.  Whitaker pushes Huber to press the investigation.  Huber says there is nothing more to pursue.

February 2019 - Barr takes over and tries again.  Nothing

January 2020 - Although investigation is still open....the investigation has been over for over 18 months.

Conclusion - This started as a Steve Bannon dirty trick using a lot of dark money to smear Hilary and wacky Trump (along with millions of Trump following sheep) seem to believe the fake news.  As much as I hate to defend the Clintons, in this case, there is no "there" there.

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

I call BS on your transparency comment...but hey, we're not going to agree on this one....shocking huh?

The FBI's comments about careless emails were from the 30K they did find....not the 33K that was deleted.  At least from what I read.  If that is incorrect or there is new info, please send me a link regarding the deleted emails being discovered.

Nothing biased at all in the wording you use in your post.....🙄

You call BS even though my transparency comment comes two posts after I post a link about Obama's administration being transparent and Trump's administration wanting to cover civilian deaths up.  

Nuff said.