Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC 2020 a new beginning

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Titan32 said:

IMG_3083.thumb.JPG.9edab4fce84a89015d6601835a62fc7e.JPG

Do you have a record prediction for next season for the Titans? After week four they could be anywhere from 1-3 to 4-0... 

How many new starters are projected with the Titans this fall? 

3 hours ago, Cappy said:

Do you have a record prediction for next season for the Titans? After week four they could be anywhere from 1-3 to 4-0... 

I think we are looking at a 7-2 6-3 season realistically. 

I think there will be a loss early on with that slate....then Southridge/HH will be tough. 

I believe there is the potential to be 9-0 by seasons end but I think that will be a bit of a reach.  

last I heard there were 5-7 starters returning. OL I believe is still in good shape and brady will be a junior with at least 1 WR he is familiar with

not too concerned about replacing guys because many of the guys coming up already rotated in last year and many seen action when the game was a blowout. So there is some experience.

definitely will be a tough schedule this year. All of SW indiana will be fun to watch with the new conference alignments and schedules  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cappy said:

As you know it's hard to find a team over the past 8 years that has been able to maintain as high a level of consistency year over year as this program has (and yes that can mean we consistently lose to a team that ends up in Lucas LOL).  Lot's of kids play and lots of kids waiting for their opportunity and lots of kids got playing time last season.  This schedule obviously isn't designed to be the first sentence in a post season news paper article.  It will be brutal out of the gate.  I honestly don't know enough about what each opponent will bring to the table to make "predictions" I am willing to stand behind.  My guess is something between 4-0 and 1-3 LOL....and all of those scenarios are just fine as long as we compete and improve.  I think our Junior and Senior classes blend nicely, and will be battle tested for the last half of the season and into the playoffs.  It also looks like the lower levels schedules will follow suit.  Here are the holes that will be filled:

Offense
LT-  
LG-  
C- 
RG-  #79 Braden Tucker
RT-  #64 Alex Breivogel 
R- #22 Logan Murfin
L- 
Slot-  
Slot- 
RB-  
QB-  #18 Brady Allen

Defense
NT-  
DT-  #52 Tannor Moskos
DT-  #43 Logan Fauquher
Sam-  
Bandit-  
Mike-  
Will-  #10 Carter Green
CB- 
CB-  
S-  
S-  #15 Noah Bryant

Edited by Titan32
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Cappy said:

Oh I forgot...you may have heard of a new guy on the staff.....last name starts with a "G" LOL.

1 hour ago, Titan32 said:

Oh I forgot...you may have heard of a new guy on the staff.....last name starts with a "G" LOL.

I heard that, great addition for any staff. Great guy, great father, great husband is an understatement!
He has been around football coaching a day or two 😂

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HereComesTheBoom said:

As long as Mr. QB has learned to get out of bounds and everyone else stays relatively injury free, GS is the clear favorite to win PAC and make a trip to .... dare I say IB?   :classic_ohmy:   

I wouldn't count the Patriots or Raiders or Pioneers out.  IB means "I believe"....we have been through this LOL.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Titan32 said:

I wouldn't count the Patriots or Raiders or Pioneers out.  IB means "I believe"....we have been through this LOL.

If you keep saying it, we'll eventually believe you, right? 

I really hope GS gets to play 15 games this year.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Everytime you think the once dominant program is making progress to becoming a successful program again the coach resigns for one reason or another.

Seems South Spencer and Tell City have the same problem, starting over every couple seasons.

39 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

I would think that Tell City will be scrambling to find a replacement this late. Hate it for the kids, I believe they are returning many of their players and probably are expecting a good year. 

24 minutes ago, Cappy said:

I would think that Tell City will be scrambling to find a replacement this late. Hate it for the kids, I believe they are returning many of their players and probably are expecting a good year. 

Clements - a Sullivan HS grad. Any relation to Otto Clements? I remember him being the coach there for years.

I can tell you that last year their 8th grade team was almost all 7th graders and even with that was very good and a physical bunch.  Under the old conference schedule their 8th grade has a chance to win it all this season.  I just bring this up to point out it isn't like the cupboard is empty.

Edited by Titan32