Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

PAC 2020 a new beginning

5 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

Gibson Southern has scheduled Jackson High School from Missouri on week 2 to replace Owensboro. They were 5A Runner Up in Missouri  

Man, Nick Hart doesn’t mess around.  I love that about him.

Win or lose, competition like that will do wonders for the Titans in the tournament.

Edited by MHSTigerFan
  • Like 3

I'm not sure the best way to go about it but a PAC Pick 'Em this season might be interesting given the expanded conference divisions.  Any interest if we do get it set up?  Is there a user friendly website good for setting that up?

Boonville, Brown Cty, Princeton, Columbus North, Southridge, Heritage Hills, South Spencer, Perry Central

Edited by HereComesTheBoom

10 minutes ago, HereComesTheBoom said:

I'm not sure the best way to go about it but a PAC Pick 'Em this season might be interesting given the expanded conference divisions.

Boonville, Brown Cty, Princeton, Columbus North, Southridge, Heritage Hills, South Spencer, Perry Central

Realistically Columbus North being 6A should handle Gibson Southern.  Being a Southern fan I just can't go against them.  Neither team are push overs and it should be a great game.  It will not be any easier for GS week two.  Just got to get out healthy and improved.      

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CheapSeats said:

Heard that most PAC scrimmages were less than impressive.  Not sure if that is a lack of summer time work or just a downward trend in talent this season.  Looks like it could be a down year across the board in the PAC.

Has anyone even mentioned other PAC schools?  I’ve only seen Gibson Southern talked about.  

anyways. Nice shiny spoon you got on that line. Hope the fishing is well

1 hour ago, CheapSeats said:

Heard that most PAC scrimmages were less than impressive.  Not sure if that is a lack of summer time work or just a downward trend in talent this season.  Looks like it could be a down year across the board in the PAC.

image.png.7ddfe25acbc47d6b67c2865f79a59ad5.png

10 minutes ago, Cappy said:

image.png.7ddfe25acbc47d6b67c2865f79a59ad5.png

I’m not making fun, but I was concerned with that since the get-go.  There will be a lot of rust to shake off, therefore I anticipate a lot running the ball as opposed to more complex schemes.

Good luck from the 219!!!

38 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Has anyone even mentioned other PAC schools?  I’ve only seen Gibson Southern talked about.  

anyways. Nice shiny spoon you got on that line. Hope the fishing is well

Please don't take it as fishing, because that wasn't the intention.  Saw some highlights on the internet of some teams, and it looked very shaky.  Just trying to gather info from people who may have been at the scrimmages to add more insight. I could be wrong, but it wouldn't be that surprising if the conference was down from last year. There have been some pretty strong teams in the PAC over the last few years.

1 minute ago, CheapSeats said:

Please don't take it as fishing, because that wasn't the intention.  Saw some highlights on the internet of some teams, and it looked very shaky.  Just trying to gather info from people who may have been at the scrimmages to add more insight. I could be wrong, but it wouldn't be that surprising if the conference was down from last year. There have been some pretty strong teams in the PAC over the last few years.

Who did you see highlights of? 

4 hours ago, CJJL said:

Boonville

Pike Central

Princeton

Columbus North

Linton

H. Hills

N. Posey

Tell City

I'm not sure what Linton has returning and obviously I know nothing about them period.  I will say I just don't see Linton leaving SR with a W.     

Edited by GS Titan 78

2 hours ago, CheapSeats said:

I think you should have to look at it as 3A.  How strong is it this year??  I would say it's still pretty darn strong including the 3A PAC schools.    

2 hours ago, CheapSeats said:

Also in scrimmages teams never show much.